• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

lol

Problem 11. Lock this thread.
Problem 12: Why can't I get likes?
Problem 13: wow stop being selfish over e3 u *** u don't know anything
Problem 14. lol Smash 4 talk
Problem 15. More emotion

D

Deleted member

lol

Problem 11. Lock this thread.
Problem 12: Why can't I get likes?
Problem 13: wow stop being selfish over e3 u *** u don't know anything
Problem 14. lol Smash 4 talk
Problem 15. More emotion
I just solved Problem 12 for you.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I am more so waiting for what are the mods going to do. This tease is getting out of hand.
I asked that same question in the Staff forum. Turns out we haven't gone far enough.

Though I should say that the OP for 5.0 has been mostly completed and my own personal preparations have been completed. Now it's just waiting for when we get bored of messing with you guys.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I asked that same question in the Staff forum. Turns out we haven't gone far enough.

Though I should say that the OP for 5.0 has been mostly completed and my own personal preparations have been completed. Now it's just waiting for when we get bored of messing you you guys.
"we get bored of messing with you you guys"
Loving the grammar :smirk:

D

Deleted member

Though I should say that the OP for 5.0 has been mostly completed and my own personal preparations have been completed. Now it's just waiting for when we get bored of messing you you guys.
Can I help with the thread logo (like the one found in this thread's OP)?

I actually have it ready for use in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Is it as strict as this thread or...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want to talk about Wrestlemania and how almost use a Master Ball on a shiny AGAIN, but Im sure that the thread will get locked when I post that :troll:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

Oh, look, it's 2012, the year I don't even want to acknowledge-- I just did. Surprisingly, some random apocalypse did not happen. People just took a foreign calendar in the wrong way.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If 5.0 isn't called Turbo Hyper Super Ultra Mega Edition we RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

D

Deleted member

If 5.0 isn't called Turbo Hyper Super Ultra Mega Edition we RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I would strongly advocate for the superior "Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U - Social Thread" name instead. :troll:

Yes, as you can see, the version number does not appear. "5.0" is non-existant.

Last edited by a moderator:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Finally beat all the contests on Master Rank and beat Lisia the first time. I lost against Lisia the second time, but I beat Wallace. Contests are hard...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Was I the only one here who spent 12/21/12 listening to the Final Hours song from Majora's Mask followed by Oath to Order? :p

Also after all that was over, I watched this video:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
>Project M 3.6 Teaser
>End of Trailer
>"Coming Soon™"
>Past Social Thread titles
>"Soon™"
>MFW
GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE MERASMUS @Warchamp7

Last edited:

Soul.

lol project m
Call me when Knuckles shows up for once and they buff Pikachu

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My life will not be complete until I see a member with a Donger on his/her name ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Perhaps, this is a conspiracy! It might have become an inside joke within the Smash Bros. community!
Either that or

...No, not that.

...No, not that either.

Much better.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
OP SPECULATION TIME!!!!
Real Talk: Every time I view the PM we set up I can't help but laugh to the point that it hurts.

Is it as strict as this thread or...
In regards to the rules at least, it's the standard stuff with hopefully a couple clearer lines regarding things you guys liked to go purposely borderline with and would complain when you got infractions.

Though that doesn't mean we're going to be forgiving in the last couple pages this thread has left, how many that will end up being.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, since I'm going to bed soon, I really don`t have the choice to do this now, but please, forgive me if it doesn`t concern you, you can safely ignore that post.

@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , I unignored you since an hour ago for the only reason that because I can`t send you any pm, if you really want to get it settled, you must send me a pm.

And by that I mean the following: I will not believe you`re sincere until I told why I don`t think so and after you would read it that you are still wishing to resolve this. I have to do this in pm because there`s several reasons that makes me think you`re not sincere enough in my book but if I told you everything and you`re still up to, THEN it would be convincing enough.

Which is why I unignored temporarilly. Depends on if you REALLY want to solve this, but as I said, if it wasn`t for you blocking pm, I would have started it. In fact, you should be thankfull that I`m telling you now because I`m not even supposed to post this here and you know it.

So, if you refuse this chance or you just didn;t read this very post after some time, I`m not going to change my decision and you eill be ignored again.

I think I was clear, so it`s you now.....

For everyone not concerned, sorry to have disturbed you and sorry to disturb this thread, but I just had to.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll say it now; Castlevania Wrestlemania was great this year :dk:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh, look, it's 2012, the year I don't even want to acknowledge-- I just did. Surprisingly, some random apocalypse did not happen. People just took a foreign calendar in the wrong way.
Ugh, you tell so. I have an uncle that actually believed in that thing and was telling everyone to make a shelter. Nervertheless, nobody did, and look at how dead we are.

On the other hand, it's also the year The Avengers came out, rising Marvel characters to enormous popular levels and creating an annoying army of Loki fangirls. Also the 50 Anniversary of Spider-Man, and so The Amazing Spider-Man was released, and comic book wise it was starting to go to the Dying Wish arc, which saw the replacement of Peter Parker by Otto Octavius AKA Doctor Octopus as Spider-Man, or as he calls himself, the Superior Spider-Man. Please anyone take note, killing the main protagonist of a franchise in its anniversary, isn't exactly the best idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom