• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Something tells me its going to be a chat. Like, Xat or Chatango or something like that.

Either that or combine all social threads into one mega social thread.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
There's a lot of awesome stuff that could be at E3. Even if it is only 2015 games, which I highly doubt (they aren't NOT going to mention Zelda at all, or show us what is coming early 2016), the end of the year line up seems scarce.

By the time of E3, the only big games left for the year will be Star Fox (which will obviously be focused on a lot), Xenoblade X, and Fire Emblem If.

Everything else is smaller releases, like Mario Maker (which for all we know could come before E3), and maybe Wooly World (which is supposed to come before E3, but it may be delayed since we haven't seen it for a while).

And most of those games I said seem to be coming out during the summer, if not before.
Miyamoto said StarFox was planned to come before Zelda (which at the time was most likely planned for a late November release), Xenoblade X comes out NEXT MONTH IN JAPAN, and If is planned for a Q2/Q3 Release in Japan.

The Fall and Holiday Line-Up is really empty when you think about it.
There has to be new games, especially with Zelda not being there for the holidays.

Also, they are almost certainly going to talk about the further of Smash DLC.
I think we all know that, right?

EDIT: Also, they have to confirm Pokémon Z. We all know it's coming. That may even be announced before E3, as most Pokémon games are.

EDIT 2: Also, I'm seeing them confirm Pokken for Wii U, and give a release date. That could be the Big Holiday System-Seller.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So by definition I am selfish?
Or are you just acting like the smartest one. Or something.
By the way you are acting, I'd say so. Once again, they don't have to give us this info. Heck, it would be easier not to. But they're bending over backwards all to appease the fans. It's their content, and they can do what they want with it.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Something tells me its going to be a chat. Like, Xat or Chatango or something like that.

Oh god
The link boards has a Xat chat
I hate Xat soooo much lmao
What if we all move to Gamefaqs kappa

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Maybe when we finish the thread, they'll tell us that there will be no Social 5.0.
Then, on April 1st, they'll say April fools, and make a new Social Thread!
:troll:

In all seriousness though, I don't really care what happens, as long as it's reasonable.
I don't want to brag, but I think I could survive this........Can't find any words to describe it, BUT I COULD SURVIVE IT ANYWAY!!!!
I still don't know what's wrong with the 64 Social Thread though.
Just that it's not good, and no specifics.

D

Deleted member

Oh god
The link boards has a Xat chat
I hate Xat soooo much lmao
What if we all move to Gamefaqs kappa
Xat is outdated. Just look at it. My time in that site is done for. I'm not going back to the past! :troll:

I still don't know what's wrong with the 64 Social Thread though.
Just that it's not good, and no specifics.
It's hard to explain. What I think is that the guys over there are disrespectful and do not tolerate staff members or something.

D

Deleted member

Nintendo already announced it will be only about 2015 games.
And a shame this guy won't return:
I was joking. It's not really because of 2015-only games. Don't get me wrong, it's going to be hype and all, but I'd just watch other kinds of stuff instead (non-gaming stuff at that). I'll probably end up checking it out anyway.

Maybe I'm getting bored of video games? I don't know. Oh welp.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Entitlement is what destroyed character speculation
When you think you deserve something from a company, is when you need to take a step back
Just my 2¢

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
crick
crack

MY MASK HAS BEEN BROKEN!
MY TRUE FORM HAS BEEN REVEALED!
FEAR MY TRUE SWAG!

So,what's going on? :4pacman:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So when is the thread is closing?
With the economic situation of the :4falco: board, not even Bill Gates would do charity there. :p
I go to the falco Thread I need to learn how to play Falco better anyway.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So I'm listening to the Sinnoh Route themes right now, and after nothing but Route 209 in Smash for a while, I had forgotten how good Route 201, 205, and 225's themes were.
I remember really liking Route 205's theme before, but I never really noticed how good 225's was.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So I'm listening to the Sinnoh Route themes right now, and after nothing but Route 209 in Smash for a while, I had forgotten how good Route 201, 205, and 225's themes were.
I remember really liking Route 205's theme before, but I never really noticed how good 225's was.
That avatar....isn't it from that Rainbow Road Remix on YouTube? I REALLY LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So what's going on in this thr-

I have a bad cough.
You have made me laugh,leading me to coughing.
You have therefore hurt me.
You shall be punished. :4jigglypuff:You know not of what I am capable of.

Soul.

Route 225 master race

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
But do you post there? It's like a place for lurkers to hang out. :p
Will if someone post first but I feel I will be waiting for quite some time.
Holy crap Nintendo's celebrating Fire Emblem 25th birthday more than Metroid's?
Meh. I don't really care for Metroid, maybe that why they don't give a celebration for Metroid so very little people care about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom