• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>Series that is already finished from creator
>Uses said series to justify FE's lack of popularity

Lol, k :4myfriends:
>tries to rek swaglord
>...with facts unkown to him and/or that were not stated previously

Cheater,pull up a fair fight. :4pacman:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Would you guys buy a remastered version of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn (Ike's games) for the Wii U?
I would by a full VC release of Fire Emblems 1-6 and a 3DS remaster for Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem. I prioritize a re-releases of the JPN only games over what we already received.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yeah I got that, but what do you mean by them celebrating it? They've not said anything of the sort on their Twittwr or Facebook accounts, and FE X SMT is in limbo, whilst If is only due over here next year.
It's a Japan only thing, I believe.

:231:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
And so it's finally become dark at 8:30pm, after turning the clocks forward last night.

Safe to say Winter is gone now.

Also, how y'all doing?

Soul.

Pokémon's 20th anniversary will have Pikachu saying "20 years of printing money"

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Meh. I don't really care for Metroid, maybe that why they don't give a celebration for Metroid so very little people care about it.
A lot of people care about it, it just didn't get an anniversary celebration because it happened to be on hiatus on the time.

Regardless, I don't see the problem in Fire Emblem getting its own celebration. It's a good series that has lasted a long time and does deserve it, so I'm glad to see that Nintendo is giving some love to one of its lesser known franchises.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Would you guys buy a remastered version of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn (Ike's games) for the Wii U?
Definitely just as long as they don't make PoR any more easy than it is. RD just needs it's menus switched back to the original Japanese settings (English got our Normal as Japanese Hard).

Though to be honest, the games arguably look better than Awakening to being with.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
It's a Japan only thing, I believe.

:231:
Well that blows. Still there's not much else they can do for me as a big Fire Emblem fan, I still own and have completed every one of them that have been released outside of Japan, and I'm not too bothered by the Japan only ones, except potentially 12. FE X SMT is meh, don't really care about it until I see footage about what sort of game it is, and I don't mid waiting for If, they can take their sweet time as long as it's as good as Awakening, if not better. If anything, I'd LOVE a third Tellius game, the Laguz were a great feature and a Fire Emblem game of that ilk on the Wii U would go some way to making up for Zelda's delay. Oh and a Fire Emblem Warriors, that would be cool.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Pokémon's 20th anniversary will have Pikachu saying "20 years of printing money"
When you swap out Pikachu with the alien from Toy Story, you get Toy Story's 20th Anniversary. :4wario2:

But in all seriousness, I'm really hoping Disney at least capitalizes on the event with a box set of all 3 films akin to the "Ultimate Toy Box" released in 2000. Regarding toys, someone from Disney Consumer products informed me that they are taking some of my suggestions to consideration. Maybe I might get the Prospector and Combat Carl I always wanted. :colorful:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
how about nope
Someone seems to still believes that Z will be a thing! :4wario2:

Okay,here's the deal :

Pokemon X/Y : Numerous Backpackers talk about Hoenn
Pokemon ORAS : Numerous Backpackers talk about Kanto

Then there's this guy :

upload_2015-3-29_14-44-51.jpeg

He's seen in Gens 4 - 6. In Platinum,he's just an undercover cop. In Black/White,he seeks for the sages. In X/Y, he's involved in a conflict with Team Flare. Then,in ORAS,he seems to be in the Battle Resort with amnesia. Where did he come from? Kanto.

You see,thanks to the tweet below,RSE / ORAS is in the same time period as RBGY. So while May is derping around,Red is derping around. The only boat that is in Kanto is the S.S. Anne,which leads to a theory. There in the S.S. Anne,there is a man who tries to hush you,for he is an undercover cop.

upload_2015-3-29_14-50-27.jpeg

Badabing Badaboom,your mind has exploded.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Actually, the Pokemon timeline splits into 3, or 2 depending on your interpretation. I thought everyone knew this?

Also, imagine a game where you have Goku-esque power, but everything is open world. So, like, imagine GTA, but you can blow up the city with your mind and then just fly to another.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Someone seems to still believes that Z will be a thing! :4wario2:

Okay,here's the deal :

Pokemon X/Y : Numerous Backpackers talk about Hoenn
Pokemon ORAS : Numerous Backpackers talk about Kanto

Then there's this guy :

View attachment 44777

He's seen in Gens 4 - 6. In Platinum,he's just an undercover cop. In Black/White,he seeks for the sages. In X/Y, he's involved in a conflict with Team Flare. Then,in ORAS,he seems to be in the Battle Resort with amnesia. Where did he come from? Kanto.

You see,thanks to the tweet below,RSE / ORAS is in the same time period as RBGY. So while May is derping around,Red is derping around. The only boat that is in Kanto is the S.S. Anne,which leads to a theory. There in the S.S. Anne,there is a man who tries to hush you,for he is an undercover cop.

View attachment 44781

Badabing Badaboom,your mind has exploded.
It should be noted that ORAS changed up that timeline by stating it split off from the creation of Mega Evolution, so now XY and ORAS are off in their own parallel universe where Mega Evolution exists while the other past games are in the previous ones.

Edit: Greninja'd

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Actually, the Pokemon timeline splits into 3, or 2 depending on your interpretation. I thought everyone knew this?

Also, imagine a game where you have Goku-esque power, but everything is open world. So, like, imagine GTA, but you can blow up the city with your mind and then just fly to another.
Then why did he change the timeline? :4pacman:

PigglyJuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mr.Hugz
3DS FC
2793-1251-1909

Even better, buy a hotdog!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This could be a better source for where the Looker comes into Kanto.

Then again,it's just a theory.

A GAME THEOR-*shot*

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Yes.

Why are people still straw grasping about Mewtwo.
I dunno I mean it's pretty obs. it's gonna be released in 4 days tops, I don't get why you should worry so much about it.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
And what if Mewtwo gets accidentally deleted, ruining months of work, like what happened with Toy Story 2, but this time without an employee making a back-up?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
And what if Mewtwo gets accidentally deleted, ruining months of work, like what happened with Toy Story 2, but this time without an employee making a back-up?
RIP the dream :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom