• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
No he's my waifu.

I'm probably not using that right. But he is.

YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE

I also forgot I said that. Embarrass
THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS.

It's pretty bad when you need Holder of all people to remind you of something. :laugh:

Don't ever invite me to this place again, Opo. >__>

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This thread title screams #SHOTSFIRED so hard
I like that :denzel:

R0Y

Smash Master
Page 1987? Time for cheese/hair metal/bubblegum pop rock/stuff our parents try to forget/jean jackets/a listenable top 40

Way more layback than what I usually listen to.

I gotta know tonight,
if you're a guest tonight.
Can't stop registering
Can't stop this fire

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger @ Mythra Mythra

Here's the song that never was in Top Gun.

Here's an interesting fact, this song by Judas Priest was going to be in Top Gun but the band didn't want to leave it off the (mostly bleh imo) Turbo album,

The one time Judas Priest could have broke out commercially like they wanted to, lol.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know everyone's talking about Top Gun, but I mean, what about Predator. That guys a super alien warrior. How can you not like him.

Also the manliest handshake of all.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I know everyone's talking about Top Gun, but I mean, what about Predator. That guys a super alien warrior. How can you not like him.

Also the manliest handshake of all.

MANLY HANDSHAKE/HIGH FIVE .GIFS TIME!

GO!

TOP GUN

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Here's an interesting fact, this song by Judas Priest was going to be in Top Gun but the band didn't want to leave it off the (mostly bleh imo) Turbo album,

The one time Judas Priest could have broke out commercially like they wanted to, lol.
lol, sometimes I forgot that album exists (maybe because is too meh for me too)
good thing they didnt left it off; this song is one of the enjoyable ones of the album

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Huh. It's interesting that it would have fit along side of the other tracks.

I agree, Turbo was meh.

R0Y

Smash Master
lol, sometimes I forgot that album exists (maybe because is too meh for me too)
good thing they didnt left it off; this song is one of the enjoyable ones of the album
Huh. It's interesting that it would have fit along side of the other tracks.

I agree, Turbo was meh.
Fair points but, I would have rather have had the album barren of this good song and and had this as the credit track for Top Gun.

The song “Reckless” is of course mostly known as it’s connection to one of 1986’s biggest films, “Top Gun.” As the story goes, Priest were approached in early 1986 for a possibility to offer a theme song for the movie as the soundtrack was due out via Columbia Records. Thus the band played them “Reckless,” which seemed like a perfect fit because of its content and style. Producers of the film liked the song and were ready to attach it over the closing credits, however what sank the deal was their demand that the rights of the track would exclusively go to films soundtrack. It meant Priest could not include it on their forthcoming album and that was just a price too high to pay at the time. Of course no one also knew how successful the film would become.
http://kkdowning.net/specialreports/fotf/fotf8_reckless.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom