• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I tought I was what most people would call a "nerd". So I went to the debate hall to try and post something, but couldn't understand any word these people were saying. lol

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Now that I think it, I actually think I hate most of the fandoms of stuff I like.

Soul.

Why yes, Smash should have been on the list to begin with because of "muh Ridley!", the competitive crowd, and people calling out "Sakurai bias!" just because of Kid Icarus representation. I was so tempted to have it on the list, but feared the possible competitive players in this thread would attack me. :lol:

This would have been Number 12 if I've made a Top Twenty list for sure. :troll:
The casual side of Smash is what complains the most. Competitive players just criticize the mechanics and character frame data/hitboxes/potential.
Also I forgot to mention the typical ninja's favorite weeaboo show, Naruto.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can hear the Juan Gabriel concert from my house, and I live really far from there: The Party Is Hard

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I know nobody cares, but I'm going to post my 5 favorite games because I feel like doing it and no one can stop me:

1. EarthBound
2. Final Fantasy IV
3. Super Paper Mario
4. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The casual side of Smash is what complains the most. Competitive players just criticize the mechanics and character frame data/hitboxes/potential.
Also I forgot to mention the typical ninja's favorite weeaboo show, Naruto.
That later part is true especially when it comes to the godawful pairing wars that raged soon as the show existed. Hell, the fans even complained that the ending sucked after getting the One True Pairing they had always wanted.

"Where the **** is Orochimaru?"

"Why the bloody **** did Sakura marry that psychopath in the end?"

"The only original child of the New Generation is ChouChou while everyone else are clones of their ****ing parents!"

"Sakura and Sasuke should have died since the beginning of Part 2!"

Oh, and I should have mentioned Miley Cyrus's legion of twerking followers since her downfall into douchebaggery.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Don't give a **** about fanboy wars. Instead, we are about to approach the danger zone.
TOP GUN

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
THIS PAGE NEEDS TO REACH 88 MILES PER HOUR.

ONLY THEN CAN WE GET BACK TO THE FUTURE.

/PageReference

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
THIS PAGE NEEDS TO REACH 88 MILES PER HOUR.

ONLY THEN CAN WE GET BACK TO THE FUTURE.

/PageReference
TOP GUN, A Real American Propaganda Classic > Marty McCheese almost porks his mother, the movie

Soul.

May I remind you how triggared Project M players are at the word Smash 4
Thanks for reminding me. I really don't care about Project M. Their community was fine until they started complaining about it not being in tourneys, then to counterattack they go in after Smash 4.
If people like it, it's fine. Just not interesting to me.
Competitive Smash fanbase tends to complain about other stuff too, such as the other Smash games.

D

Deleted member

TOP GUN, A Real American Propaganda Classic > Marty McCheese almost porks his mother, the movie
TOP GUN is better than every single movie found in this planet. It's so good, that you'd rather watch it over all of Angelina Jolie's films. That is a fact.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This place is slowly becoming more insane... Well, anything's possible, I suppose. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
TOP GUN is better than every single movie found in this planet. It's so good, that you'd rather watch it over all of Angelina Jolie's films. That is a fact.
I always avoid a film if Angelina Jolie is in it

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*ahem*

This place is slowly becoming more insane... Well, anything's possible, I suppose. :p
Look at the good side, we're still not 4chan levels.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I know nobody cares, but I'm going to post my 5 favorite games because I feel like doing it and no one can stop me:

1. EarthBound
2. Final Fantasy IV
3. Super Paper Mario
4. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Paper Mario?
Oh yeah!
It's-a Luigi time!

D

Deleted member

I always avoid a film if Angelina Jolie is in it
After watching one of them, I lost interest and began to develop a hatred for the actress. Years later, nothing has changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
X is better than Y because opinions.

Every fanbase ever.

And none of it matters.

None of it.

So what if it is? So what if it isn't? Enjoy what you enjoy and let other enjoy what they enjoy.

But we can't do that, because we're humans.

So just put on your headphones, blast some [insert correct musical choice here] and let the cycle perpetuate.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A friend invited me to watch Wrestlemania 31 at his place... but I don't wanna go because Im sure I'll waste 4 hours of my life watching meh matches and crappy performances of the meh artist of the moment

Soul.

X is better than Y because opinions.

Every fanbase ever.

And none of it matters.

None of it.

So what if it is? So what if it isn't? Enjoy what you enjoy and let other enjoy what they enjoy.

But we can't do that, because we're humans.

So just put on your headphones, blast some [insert correct musical choice here] and let the cycle perpetuate.
CAPTAIN OBVIOUS HAS SPOKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom