• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I would suggest Normal/Dragon or just Dragon; because Fighting/Dragon gets rekt by fairies

HP:70
Attack: 90
Defense: 60
Sp. Atk: 85
Sp. Def: 80
Speed: 90

Mega Yoshi a.k.a Super Dragon
Dragon/Flying

HP: 70
Attack: 100
Defense: 80
Sp. Atk: 125
Sp. Def 100
Speed: 100

Timid Nature
6 Def /252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe

-Fire Blast
-Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse
-Softboiled (you know, because eggs lol)
-Flash Cannon/Iron Head

I don't know what ability fits him
Inb4 Adaptability for the lelz
After a while in Bulbapedia I came up with another set of moves.

Ability: Gluttony
Nature: Timid
-Egg Bomb
-Headbutt (more fitting than Iron Head imo)
-Fire Blast
-Quick Attack (wanted it to be Double Kick due to his jab but its a fighting type move)

*FUN FACT*: Pokemon of "Timid" nature like sweet food but dislike spicy food. Funnily enough eating peppers would harm Yoshis in the Yoshi's Story game. :4yoshi:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

-Egg Bomb
-Fire Blast
-Quick Attack (wanted it to be Double Kick due to his jab but its a fighting type move)

*FUN FACT*: Pokemon of "Timid" nature like sweet food but dislike spicy food. Funnily enough eating peppers would harm Yoshis in the Yoshi's Story game. :4yoshi:
You just gave me an idea :seuss:

Regular Yoshi Normal/Dragon
Hidden Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
-Egg Bomb/Mega Kick
-Headbutt (with Serene Grace will flinch a lot and it gets STAB)
-Dragon Tail/Fire Blast
-Soft-Boiled

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
it really is. It's either the same or better than the ripped wav I got from raw files.

What makes me really happy is this was a cd by nintendo. They really get how you give proper sound quality so we can find them majestic :)
And it was free.

-Egg Bomb
-Fire Blast

Look up Double Hit. That is what you wanted instead of Quick Attack.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wanted to do a Toad moveset, but he's just a copy paste of Parasect without the Slashing moves :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yup, Splatoon definitely has all my hype!

Right now I'm thinking about getting said game digitally.
Since Style Savvy 3 was confirmed to have Amiibo support, there's no doubt that Nintendo would give Splatoon a similar option since there's that one rumor. I would be perfectly fine with certain Amiibo giving you a costume or hat based on that said character, but getting a weapon based on that character would be fantastic.

The Mario Amiibo would give you a paint version of F.L.U.D.D. to spray a continuous blast of paint while Link's could give you the paint equivalent of the Gust Jar. Who also wouldn't mind being able to use a paint version of Kirby's Arrow Bow (The most OP Copy Ability in history :troll:) on your opponents?

@ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn How would you feel if I said Monty Burns was my favorite Simpsons character?

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
After More than 18 Years of playing Pokémon I JUST Discovered that Soft-Boiled and Milk Drink have effect outside of battle to transfer HP to another Mon.

Maybe is because I never cared about the Happiny family (despite the fact Eviolite Chansey is a monster)... and because I hate Miltank (thanks Whitney)
>more than 18 years

Are you implying you played since Japanese Red/Green?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
You just gave me an idea :seuss:

Regular Yoshi Normal/Dragon
Hidden Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
-Egg Bomb
-Headbutt (with Serene Grace will flinch a lot and it gets STAB)
-Dragon Tail/Fire Blast
-Soft-Boiled
I think you should replace Soft-Boiled with Double Hit. (Thanks @ LunarWingCloud LunarWingCloud ) Yoshi is never shown utilizing eggs for healing in any of the Mario games. (Unless he lays an egg with a power-up but that requires him to eat berries so it's very situational)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
IDK how I feel about the Simpsons anymore.

This weekend I had nothing else to watch so I watched some of the recent episodes and to be honest, they weren't half bad. No where near the series greats but humble enough to still be enjoyable.

But then there have been those recent episodes that really push it or cater to the celebrity guest star which either makes thing uncomfortable or just flat out boring.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I think you should replace Soft-Boiled with Double Hit. (Thanks @ LunarWingCloud LunarWingCloud ) Yoshi is never shown utilizing eggs for healing in any of the Mario games. (Unless he lays an egg with a power-up but that requires him to eat berries so it's very situational)
No problem. I've done hypothetical Pokemon ideas a lot with friends. So ideas come to mind easily~

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

This weekend I had nothing else to watch so I watched some of the recent episodes and to be honest, they weren't half bad. No where near the series greats but humble enough to still be enjoyable.

But then there have been those recent episodes that really push it or cater to the celebrity guest star which either makes thing uncomfortable or just flat out boring.
That's so nice of you :grin:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just liked Soft-Boiled because is recovery, but Double Hit works well I think :p

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I got my smash posters today! :bluejump:

Also, I am extremely in love with MM3D. I am actually planning to buy Skyward Sword because of it. It made me realized that I loved Zelda. I even tried to do the Kafei and Anju sidequest.... but I found out that you need the Garo mask and hookshot and I don't have those yet. :c

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

At least it wasn't Family Guy

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
A list of possible level up moves for Yoshi:

-Double Hit
-Headbutt
-Rollout
-Dragon Tail
-Egg Bomb
-Barrage
-Outrage
-Triple Kick
-Bounce
-Defense Curl

Just some ideas.

Also his ability should be Technician.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
That's so nice of you :grin:
Simpsons I find to be the safe choice now-a-days. Bob's Burgers is in similar territory but most of the characters I need to be in the mood for as I find them only good in small doses. Family Guy I've given up on bar catching a re-run while working. American Dad is sadly deadweight on TBS.

It's not as good as it was, but it's good enough I feel not to be cancelled just yet. Though living in a world with new Simpsons episodes is something I can't imagine either.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
0/10 Not Kaito/len/ren/Gakupo/luka

Those concerts need less of Miku and more of everyone else
I don't particularly care for Rin and Len at the moment.

I blame my exgirlfriend. I always loved Miku though.

Give me some time I might like them again. I like Luka though. Kaito is eh for me and the rest I tend to ignore outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom