• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wow. Just wow... This isn't much of a rant, but it's so freaking pathetic. I had a match where it was really laggy against this one Little Mac and because of the lag, I couldn't recover. Guess what happens? He teabags. Really, dude? On a normal match, sure, be the *** you are, but a laggy match and you teabag? Hell, I didn't even think I would win, but by some stupid miracle, I won and he left probably ragequitting that he lost to someone who was basically handicapped because of lag.

Well, at least I had an awesome series of matches against a Fox named Evan. It was just fun and I think he knew how to RAR Bair and he did this nifty thing where he used Fox's Dair to cover his ledge get ups. He didn't use Fair a lot, but there were a lot of Up and Down Smashes, some Jab cancels, Uair and Bair chases. He was just fun to play with like I think in our first match, we both killed each other and we taunted and there was one match were I spiked him with Dair and somehow it ledge spiked him on the edge of the stage like some pinball. He taunted too because that was just ridiculous! :laugh:

And there was the Ness named Uievo or something who didn't spam, but man, did he irritate me. He knew how to exploit everything Ness had and exploit my idiot mistakes like trying to stop his PKT1 only to get PKT2 over and over. PKT2 kills so damn early... I HATE PKT2. It wasn't the guy's fault, but the sheer power of the stupid thing... :glare:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Just going to leave these here.
Is this clay?
If so,nice job considering you did these.

Wow. Just wow... This isn't much of a rant, but it's so freaking pathetic. I had a match where it was really laggy against this one Little Mac and because of the lag, I couldn't recover. Guess what happens? He teabags. Really, dude? On a normal match, sure, be the *** you are, but a laggy match and you teabag? Hell, I didn't even think I would win, but by some stupid miracle, I won and he left probably ragequitting that he lost to someone who was basically handicapped because of lag.
That player who teabagged you is a disgrace to :4littlemac:/:4wiremac:players...like me.
Shame on him,I hope he gets shrekt and gets a sick lose streak.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Some parts of the boards became a Dead Sea during the Release date of the 3DS version tho.
Like the Dead Sea
You told me I was like the Dead Sea
You'll never sink when you are with me
Oh, Lord, I'm your Dead Sea

Whoa, I'm like the Dead Sea
The nicest words you ever said to me
Honey can't you see
I was born to be, be your dead sea
:p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Just going to leave these here.
To bad those are not the real one, am I right?

Well, at least I had an awesome series of matches against a Fox named Evan. It was just fun and I think he knew how to RAR Bair and he did this nifty thing where he used Fox's Dair to cover his ledge get ups. He didn't use Fair a lot, but there were a lot of Up and Down Smashes, some Jab cancels, Uair and Bair chases. He was just fun to play with like I think in our first match, we both killed each other and we taunted and there was one match were I spiked him with Dair and somehow it ledge spiked him on the edge of the stage like some pinball. He taunted too because that was just ridiculous! :laugh:

And there was the Ness named Uievo or something who didn't spam, but man, did he irritate me. He knew how to exploit everything Ness had and exploit my idiot mistakes like trying to stop his PKT1 only to get PKT2 over and over. PKT2 kills so damn early... I HATE PKT2. It wasn't the guy's fault, but the sheer power of the stupid thing... :glare:
I would love to see a lagged teabag, that would be funny to watch

Last edited:

Soul.

I need some help, or advice guys: Have any of you guys like to send replays to your friends on the 3DS? Well, when I was trying to send replays to friends, when it was loading the the friends list, it will go back to the home menu screen and say"error has occured....." And then the system restarts. I manage to upload one, sending pics works every time.But it always happens when I got to online then send, and still occurs once when sending it directly on the replay menu. This really frustrated me again because I'm using a New 3DS, so this shouldn't be happen, I guess.
Keep trying. It happens.

Hokori

Great King of Evil

If I was with the same man who duped Scorpion, I would be so happy.
I wish Shirai Ryu was an option :(

It's a tossup between the Lin Kuei and BoS though. I probably won't truly decide until after I go through the story mode to see how things play out. So I may start BoS and end up switching to Lin Kuei, or vice versa.

yeah, ok, I guess I might explain it.

Basically, I hold a Paper Mario PM with other people and so far, only me and @SmashRiver64 posts here and checks daily.

I'm trying to convince them to go there..... because I feel a little alone :)
You won't feel alone if you hangout with the people here. It'll be the best decision you ever make :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can't wait to go back to Smash 3DS and play like trash on FG because Im rusty as hell

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

It's a tossup between the Lin Kuei and BoS though. I probably won't truly decide until after I go through the story mode to see how things play out. So I may start BoS and end up switching to Lin Kuei, or vice versa.

You won't feel alone if you hangout with the people here. It'll be the best decision you ever make :troll:

I do, I even have them on skype, but I just really want they post here :)

D

Deleted member

10/10 for the Brent Rambo .GIF.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
WOW THAT WAS WEIRD!!!!

You know the message that appears when you post saying there`s more replies?

Normally, it goes away if you click post, but mine did not so I clicked on it and I saw my message AGAIN on the same page and thought I posted twice....I didn`t so....what?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I just finished watching Death Note. It was quite a heavy heavy ride.
It would've been nice to see a message "Don't play with death" in the end, but aw well. :p
I definitely would put on my all-time favorite list, it's not perfectly done like Madoka Magica, but it's one of the most hype-inducing anime I watched in my life, that's an achievement this anime certainly deserves.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Suddenly, an ignored users post shows up without me having to press that button.... wha?
Random question.

Why does Lucario love Chocolate when it kills dogs?
Someone told me that it is only baking chocolate that is super harmfull to dogs.

My two old dogs ate a BIG Hershey kiss and there were just fine... have the poops but were fine

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you know a mod can edit, revert post and merge them?

So, they even have a silent edit function. They edit, but it can not even be shown.

Which makes me wonder....

When this function is NORMALLY used?
But that post was evidence!
Also,this is how I feel when I call out a mod who messed up.

Double post what? My next posted is under yours... The one with Dead Sea by The Lumineers.
I saw two of those exact posts,I cannot unsee what I have seen five minutes ago! :4darkpit:

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Wow. 1858? That's a pretty high page number... IsmaR...
View attachment 43692
This is like the third or fourth thread this week that has insisted on me closing it specifically on page 2,000.

Every single time I've pointed out that only the first Social thread had problems past page 2,000/because of the amount of posts.

Each time I've been ignored/people continued freaking out over nothing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, I started to spam hordes in desperation, If a get a Shiny today I'll streak 7 consecutive days of getting Shinies.
The Record must be real

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I cannot wait for May 1st. I'm going to die.

All of my possessions go to Rysir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom