• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I have all custom moves unlocked on my 3DS and want to transfer them to my Wii U. Can someone who has already done it walk me through it in a PM? :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Copy pasting Japanese names can now go to the history books.

It's all up to IS if they want to make use of the feature.
They did already.

Anyway, I guess it just doesn't make sense in smash because not characters....

but I guess IF they announce a Paper Mario game at E3....

MAYBE, but MAYBE only....

D

Deleted member

You could've just ctrl+c right?

The least is you copy, paste in a txt and just load it when you want to tag.

Like, it's just unicode stuff....it's not magic on screen or something....
I haven't had a problem doing that. Never.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I don't have any amiibos yet, but I think I'll get a Captain Falcon one and maybe as well as a Luigi one cause why not.
:4falcon::4luigi:

Soul.

I have all custom moves unlocked on my 3DS and want to transfer them to my Wii U. Can someone who has already done it walk me through it in a PM? :)
Bring 3DS > Go to Smash Wii U menu > "3DS" > connect 3DS version to Wii U version > wait until the 3DS file shows up > transfer

About damn time too.

R.I.P. weebSoul/Impossible to tag without quoting or copying name
you could have searched Pokémon SoulSilver in katakana

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I was gonna post this, until I got busy for a little while :p

Tanya and Tremor are back as well! Noice.
And the fact that an itsy-bitsy spider posted it before.

... wow, five times this day, I mean, woah.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
>decides to watch youtube videos
>watches 20 seconds

...I'm too white for that **** m8.
:4wiifitm:
I was gonna say lighten up but you already mentioned you're white lool!
I understand if it's not your cup of tea kool-aid though.
Maybe I'm just seeing things, but what if the NX turned out to be their next handheld. Handheld Smash Round 2: Electric Boogaloo?
better specs than the 3DS overall could mean it can run ICs
Not really sure if i'll ever get back into handheld smash. But with a name like Electric Boogaloo why the **** not?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They did already.

Anyway, I guess it just doesn't make sense in smash because not characters....

but I guess IF they announce a Paper Mario game at E3....

MAYBE, but MAYBE only....
Yeah, I know, they did it with S.T.E.A.M., but I meant, it depends on whether they want to use the feature for a future Paper Mario game for Wii U or not.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I hate to be off topic, but that is one good avatar you got there.
>loves sonic-related avatar
>questions why I bring him to sonic-related topics

I was gonna say lighten up but you already mentioned you're white lool!
I understand if it's not your cup of tea kool-aid though.
No,it's fine. I can deal with it. I'm just not dark enough to be amused by it,more just questioning how I should relate to it in a sense that I can become popular to the social community and others...see? I am truly milky white on the inside! :troll:

But I live in the South,I hear that kind of talk 24/7. It's not that I'm not used to it. I may be white,but I have you know I have been accepted as the only white guy in the neighborhood who can say the word. :092:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Yeah, I know, they did it with S.T.E.A.M., but I meant, it depends on whether they want to use the feature for a future Paper Mario game for Wii U or not.
I'm just saying maybe because tbh with you, even thought it would jsut be too awesome for my money to take, I still actually question the use.

And I don't meant the collectible side, I mean you play a Paper Mario game by......well, just playing the damm game. It's a linear sequence of triggers, I just don't see why the amibo would be of any use.

Though, and I know I should stop thinking about this, but the dream E3 is to first announce a game (which is actually likely on its own) and to announce a smash dlc. I think I should stop thinking about this severly unlikely possibility, but I just can't.

Actually, the main reaosn I can't wait for E3 is just to see a Paper Mario game.....let's admit it, I noticed I don't care much about anything else (though, that zelda might get my attention....).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Here's a cringe m8ys.
You know the good old Little Einsteins? No no no,I'm not bringing the remix. I'm bringing the UK song.

Oooh,the accents are just oozing with cringe. :088:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom