• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Blue Exorcist has the problem of the anime diverging from the manga, which is rather underwhelming.

The split ending of the anime is good in its own right, but pales in comparison with the still ongoing manga, that has far more character development, which is honestly is the best thing about the series.

My favorite thing about Blue Exorcist is how what are obviously archetypal shounen characters actually end up being deeper than what the first impressions give off.

For example, Rin Okumura, the protagonist, starts off as a typical hot-blooded hero, but is becoming more calm and collected in the latest chapters. The explanation as for why the tsundere girl, Izumo Kamiki, has trust issues is given an entire arc explaining it (and it's damn tragic).

Oh yeah, and the supernatural elements all over the place. Can't go wrong with those.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm NOT joking about this. This was back when the Twitch streamers were leaking the characters, stages, and all things 3DS.

11 hours?? Oh god...
When exactly do you show up?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

11 hours?? Oh god...
When exactly do you show up?
Click on the thumbnail. The moment I appear shows up instantly. At the screen found in the top right, you can see an avatar similar to the one I have now. It's 6:48.

if you need an image guide...

This is found in the video.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
@Mega Bidoof wasn't exactly a happy customer, was he? Well too bad for him! Because now he'll miss Rock-That-Looks-Like-a-Face Rock, the rock that looks like a face!

Mega Salty.png

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I have acquired more hot chocolate mix! All is well!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Does anyone know the max character limit to names? I'm assuming it's the same as before (32), but when I type to change my name, there doesn't seem to be a limit. Hmm.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I have acquired more hot chocolate mix! All is well!
Funny story, speaking of hot chocolate mix!

So I have this friend, right? Not the closest of people, but still a friend. And his girlfriend was pregnant with twins, and she got cravings really badly. Her major one? Hot chocolate mix. Not the drink itself, just the powdered mix.

So one day we're just talking and he gets a phone call. It's his girlfriend, and she needs her hot cocoa powder. So I help him go to like, three stores to find it, since apparently the other two were out. Some luck.

So we get it to her, and as she's basically inhaling this mix (I swear I don't know how she ended up dropping all the baby weight with her dietary habits :p ), and it's the usual song and dance. She ate the mix, my friendish-acquaintance got a pat on the head, she was happy again, the babies kicked and she got really happy, and then both of them were happy. And how do I make it even better?

"Looks like your mix fix...was nixed."

And the both of them stared at me and I just kinda shuffled away.

But yeah, I'm glad you got your hot cocoa mix.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
What Nudity? It did play on TV btw, they just threw BS Censors over a deities breasts like " oooh noo tis bad" and that was the only thing of 'nudity' I saw
No joke, that ACTUAL plot is good
Paimon is the most beautiful Djinn in that anime.
Honestly uncensored Paimon isn't that bad
Nipple are just taboo for some dumb reason
WE CAN SHOW SHOW WHOLE BOOB, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CENSOR THE MIDDLE
Does anyone know the max character limit to names? I'm assuming it's the same as before (32), but when I type to change my name, there doesn't seem to be a limit. Hmm.
25 Believe me, I tried

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Dat Signature is amazing sauce. :4pacman:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I don't watch anime unless it's Avatar: The Last Airbender.

:troll:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So, it's basicly like what happened with Aikuro Mikisugi in Kill la Kill? :p
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDIIIIIIIISTOOOO BEEEEEEACH
*ahem
Nah it's worse

And it's not really fanservice
You take away from the character like that :b
but whatevs, I read manga

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I don't know if you guys are into brawl hacking as much as I am, but I have really groundbreaking news! A new character is in the making and it's none other than

This is, like, the best thing to ever happen to me!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDIIIIIIIISTOOOO BEEEEEEACH
*ahem
Nah it's worse

And it's not really fanservice
You take away from the character like that :b
but whatevs, I read manga
why would they ruin a beautiful Djinn like Paimon like that

At least I watched the Uncensored on and the English dub which is the uncensored Blu-ray one

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't watch anime unless it's Sonic X, Yu-Gi-Oh, Transformers, or Pokemon.
You're missing out. That barely scratches the surface of all anime.

Any anime fan will laugh at your choices. Of course, a gentleman like me wouldn't be petty... Or would I? :demon:

Well cartoons, anime same thing
But still
I think Sonic X is anime, since it was produced in Japan.

Of course, it's not the kind of anime I would remotely call interesting or good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom