• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Since Bowser now has that drop kick Side Smash, I guess the comparisons of him to a cheap movie monster isn't too far off. :laugh:

Last edited:

Soul.

I was going to say something about Bowser's Fsmash during speculation but idk now

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Sakurai : "Look, we add Doctor Mario ! We even fixed his issues from Melee. Now he's just like we thought he was going to be : slow and useless. So, are you all happy Melee fans ?"
Me :
tumblr_inline_nja23cF48k1s8u7b4.gif

Melee Doc is the best Doc, can't argue with that. :drmario:
Anyway, what's new ?

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So I just checked the Premium Membership page, when I saw this:

View attachment 43196

Reminded me of this:

View attachment 43198

Con artists.
You mods/admins are literally Stan Pines, and this is your Mystery Shack.
Can we talk about this? How about a free glass of water? How about a dozen free glasses of water, I'll even put ice in it? No, not 2 dollars, TWO DOLLARS, NO!!!!!!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got the Smash Bros Wii U version now! :)

I love this game again. I forgot what it was like to hold a controller, and that was my major gripe on the 3DS version. The content is also cool. Master & Crazy Orders is really addictive - not to mention extremely fun. I'm glad I got this game.

But this game did do me one thing- it gave me a reason to passionately hate :4littlemac: because of an event on there, called, "No Mere Sparring Match". On hard mode, you have to beat fifteen Macs that predict like gods that you can KO quickly, but they can too, and you're timed one minute. **** that. :4lucario:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Just found this masterpiece in the internet:

I dunno half of these anime, but the Nichijou part took me by suprise! (The Pokémon for the Nichijou cast also seem to fit well nicely).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have to use my college pc because it just has decent specs (about a bit similar to my laptop before) which has windows 7 , but I was specifically instructed to not install any other OS.

So, I'm basically stuck with it until I upgrade my tower (seriously, it has a pentium processor and the motherboard has a paralel port,....even a floppy port).

Now, again, it's not that I can't use Windows, but when you use another OS for more than a year, realise you should stick with it, you kinda learn to hate the old one.

You know stuff like realising the control panel is a bit too confusing to me compared to the one on cinnamon in linux....or the weird battery mode that has....complicated options. It's just stuff like this that makes me not like to being forced to use it, but I will stop carring after I get my pc done because I could still virtualise Windows 7 via my legit license anyway.

I might even get better virtualisation because new processor = it should be better especially for a quad core compared to a dual core.
I see. Hopefully you get your PC's parts to run Linux Mint in no time.

Sakurai : "Look, we add Doctor Mario ! We even fixed his issues from Melee. Now he's just like we thought he was going to be : slow and useless. So, are you all happy Melee fans ?"
Me : View attachment 43204

Anyway, what's new ?
Agreed x9000 and nothing much.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I got the Smash Bros Wii U version now! :)

I love this game again. I forgot what it was like to hold a controller, and that was my major gripe on the 3DS version. The content is also cool. Master & Crazy Orders is really addictive - not to mention extremely fun. I'm glad I got this game.

But this game did do me one thing- it gave me a reason to passionately hate :4littlemac: because of an event on there, called, "No Mere Sparring Match". On hard mode, you have to beat fifteen Macs that predict like gods that you can KO quickly, but they can too, and you're timed one minute. **** that. :4lucario:
Are you trying to out-Foxy me?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Me : View attachment 43204

Anyway, what's new ?
The Official Character Discussion Board had an argument about Captain Toad's jumping for nearly a day. Thankfully, they are currently on a better topic that talks about the idea of unlikely Mario characters and retros. :rolleyes:

On the positive side, a new season of Junjou Romatica a Mario character appearing in the film Pixels was confirmed.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Just found this masterpiece in the internet:
I dunno half of these anime, but the Nichijou part took me by suprise! (The Pokémon for the Nichijou cast also seem to fit well nicely).
Oh, I see the main trio of Blue Exorcist there. With Chandelure, one of my favorite Pokémon. The detail of Quilava having blue flames (shiny?) is great too.

Fantastic art.

One more reason to like anime/manga style art. It blends so well in crossover art like this.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Godzilla's Happy Dance is the best thing I've seen today. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

I don't even know which character is the best animatronic because I don't play FNaF. :troll:

Soul.

Oh, I see the main trio of Blue Exorcist there. With Chandelure, one of my favorite Pokémon. The detail of Quilava having blue flames (shiny?) is great too.

Fantastic art.

One more reason to like anime/manga style art. It blends so well in crossover art like this.
Shiny Quilava is orange-ish.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
A couple days ago, I had a dream where a sequel to Cory in the House was announced, and it was about him going to college.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
A couple days ago, I had a dream where a sequel to Cory in the House was announced, and it was about him going to college.
This still applies:

I am going to create the That's So Raven Revival Movement. We will see into the future, where life is a breeze.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
c65.jpg

Is anime going to raise from its ashes ? Will Cory save animu ?
Find out, in Cory is in the house : C.

@ Luggy Luggy

Raven is way better than Cory, :4shulk:, and the rest of the Cheetah Girls.

So...
I'm sorry, but Cory will always be our man :

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's never anime without sheer absurdity:

Who would survive that without any wound or broken bones?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Uhh... b-but yeah... Got the game, so... Yeah... *cough* :4ness:

As for the random response that generated a random discussion of Cory & FNAF, I've had this avi and Sig for awhile. Not trying to outperform anyone. Can't try what you already accomplished scrubs. :4lucario:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I feel like the thread title should be Ridley Related.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It's never anime without sheer absurdity:

Who would survive that without any wound or broken bones?

Cory master race.

I should do something productive. Maybe tommorow. I'm in a lazy mood today.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I went to the comment sections of that fanart Pokémon crossover and saw somebody comment that they don't know the majority of these Anime and wanted to know what they are, and somebody responded with this gem:
Nichijou's about some little girls and a little girl robot screaming a lot and occasionally drawing gay p orn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom