• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Al Bhed. :p

My usernames tend to be wacky wherever I go - so, not just NNID, 3DS, here, etc. - and I think most of them are Final Fantasy/fake-Latin influenced. Search an Al Bhed translator and type in "Vnaatus". Most of the usernames I use tend to mean or reference something. Eh, it's a quirk, I guess.
Oh hey that's pretty cool! I never thought of using al bhed language as a username. At least it probably gets FG people off your back since they don't think its english (let they know its a langu

Wait, you can't use the C Stick? That must suck...
Unless there's some option I'm missing but I looked through everything and it seems to treat the C stick as the circle pad which makes zero sense. But then again not being able to change the c stick controls in Smash 3DS is a thing too. Sakurai...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Why do people feel the need to block their flags in their secret bases. There's one where I can't even get past the entrance because it's one tile wide and they blocked it with a trainer. >_>

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I think it's time to hit the sack. Every Youtube video I play has that damn American Crime ad playing it seems. It's pissing me off.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Thread is quiet. Looks like I missed a lot of stuff. Not going to catch up though. :p

:231:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Thread is quiet. Looks like I missed a lot of stuff. Not going to catch up though. :p

:231:
I never attempt to catch up since when I am doing other things, there will at least be four pages worth of things to catch up on. :p

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The Dressrosa Arc might actually finish this year. I feel like I've been reading it for my entire life. Longer than Skypiea, that's for sure.

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
Just decided to play smash online a couple of hours ago. Ended up taking me like half an hour to get a match though. I got a whole chain of people joining the room and then leaving. Then I decide to get out the room, then it happened again. :/

D

Deleted member

Just decided to play smash online a couple of hours ago. Ended up taking me like half an hour to get a match though. I got a whole chain of people joining the room and then leaving. Then I decide to get out the room, then it happened again. :/
The internet connection is too slow for :sonic:. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Lol the funny thing is that today was one of the days my internet was actually being good. Once my internet was so bad that I had a crap ton of lag with someone in my house.
Really? That's ironic, lol. I get those problems as well.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
For Glory isn't worth it bruh :176:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What's even worse is that was the worst lag I've ever experienced in an online match. Honestly I wish I had a better provider.
You can file a complaint against the ISP. Then they would get rekt.

D

Deleted member

For Glory is the Nooby No-Skill Tryhard mode. No point in using it.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I agree honestly. I only play it when no one else is online and I feel like doing something. I prefer playing with some one on my friends list.
There's always the FC/NNID sharing thread here to find matches :148:
Personally I try to stay away from it, but I hop on from time to time to Kirbycide the occasional newscrub

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
Personally I try to stay away from it, but I hop on from time to time to Kirbycide the occasional newscrub
Until I got to this thread I was on the NNID thread for a while. I need to git gud because I'd always find myself getting rekt from time to time over there.
Anyway I have to go in a few minutes sooo have a nice day everyone!

D

Deleted member

The funny thing is, last time I truly went to those threads was back when I joined the site. :troll:

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
The funny thing is, last time I truly went to those threads was back when I joined the site. :troll:
The reason why I joined this site was to participate on an Online tournament with one of my friends. I ended up not participating because I had to play in band that day for a Football game. I was super disappointed when I found out.

D

Deleted member

The reason why I joined this site was to participate on an Online tournament with one of my friends. I ended up not participating because I had to play in band that day for a Football game. I was super disappointed when I found out.
I see. When I originally joined Smashboards, I thought I would talk about all things Smash 3DS. Guess that didn't plan out in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
The SmashPoll currently has over 1,300 responses

Some quick facts (All subject to change with the final results):
  • 92% of the respondents are male.
  • 74% live in North America
  • Pokemon and Zelda are the most beloved franchise
  • Over 30% have never played Project M.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So I woke up like any other morning, immediately going on to YouTube to watch more Lanky vids, then a video punched me in the face.

[THERE IS SWEARING! DISCRETION ADVISED!]

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Ok @ Kenith Kenith

I finally got pass those 2 knights with the bow and made it to the Bonfire. Now Anor Londo is turning outto be decently fun. Every time I die to the Silver Knights in this place I know it is my fault for sure. I've been getting better and better at parrying their attacks, well the sword guys anyway, he spear ones are still giving me trouble. I also found a giant blacksmith and a fog gate but haven't gone to it yet due to scary looking sentiels I can't seem to lure so I can only fight 1 at a time.
Good work dude! I actually find the Spear guys to be slightly easier to parry, but that may be due to the hours of grinding in Anor Londo I've done.
Yeah, Royal Sentinels are really ****ing annoying. They have an AoE attack and they heal. They're kinda BS. If you don't want to fight them though, they're quite easy to avoid.
You should grind for souls so you can buy Twinkling Titanite from the Giant Blacksmith, as upgrading your Crest Shield's stability will be EXTREMELY helpful in any situation, especially in Anor Londo.

By the way, just a heads up: The boss in Anor Londo is gonna ****ing destroy you. :chuckle:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
*Takes poll*
"Select your favorite series!"
*Yoshi's Island. Isn't. THERE.*
>MFW
*Quietly add Yoshi's Island in all versions of the poll*

What do you mean...? :p

In all seriousness, thanks for pointing that out!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
*Quietly add Yoshi's Island in all versions of the poll*

What do you mean...? :p

In all seriousness, thanks for pointing that out!
With 'What characters do you like?' do you mean their playstyle or just who they are?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom