• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Optional: For Glory rant. I haven't made these in a while...
I hate input lag so damn much. I know Palutena's aerials are much faster than that, but nope, I can do anything and my opponent magically air dodges all of her hits. Also, Down Smash should be catching rolls, nope. As for instant counters from random opponents... Seriously? I thought counters took reflex and a sense of hope, but meanwhile with lag, counters are instant win buttons. **** YOU, LAG!

I fought someone who ended up using Shulk as an anti-Palutena because of range, stupid lag buffs on Vision, and being able to air dodge, roll, and side step everything I did. At first, whatever, online BS and the player was fine until later on where there were teabags and taunts. Unless I feinted my moves or she screwed up a dodge or shield, I couldn't hit her reliably. I mean, seriously, Palutena's D-throw to Fair should work, but it doesn't online. It works against lower skilled players and people who don't spam air dodge, but holy hell, it's completely useless against everyone else like every other combo. Hell, I could mix up stuff with Pally and still get punished because everything I do whiffs! Hate lag so much. It was more or less back and forth where she switched to Pac-Man, lost, switched back, I got sick of using a character I don't know much about and went for Ike. The last three matches had her lose twice and won once because of an instant Vision. Seriously? The last match just had her leave after taking a stock from me, taunting, and then losing her first stock within seconds of me respawning which lead to me taunting because I sick of this BS, and then me taking her last stock.

Her Shulk was just basic. No Jump Art combos or attempts to combo, Speed was used to troll and run around, Shield was used for like nothing, and Smash was basically fishing for kills while Buster usually backfired because of the damage she took when I could hit her. The times she just waited and charged Smashes could buy me lunch at a decent restaurant.

Then there was this Samus from Mexico. First off, good Samus who was able to chain Uairs to Screw Attack, used Down Smash a lot for spacing and OOS, and covered ledge get ups with Fair. Problem? Aside from having a habit of covering desperate landings with Charge Shot, he was a total ***. I'm here trying troll with Little Mac - won a match -, wanting to mess around with Yoshi, but nope. Once I started using Link to see if I could handle the situation, it was waiting on the side while teabagging. I don't fight Samus's often, so I don't know how to fight them and I don't even use those three often, so seriously? What kind of pathetic life to you live where you get off from being so full of yourself? The connection seemed fine, but the lag was there. Attacks that should have come out didn't aka the usual input lag BS. I ended up switching to Falco since I at least know how the use the damned bird. Lost a match, but was able to take a stock and then won a match which lead to the *** quitting.

Then there was the one match with a Dr. Mario who spammed air dodge to approach. It was stupid as hell. Well, I ended up getting the Falco Phantasm to ledge spike, so one stock, then I took his second stock, and won the match. He left after that. Sad part? His Dr. Mario was fine and used Pills as a way to force approaches before comboing you with I think, Uair to Super Jump Punch. Hell, he even did a reverse Super Jump Punch. Oh well. For Glory players.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
WELP.
I'm off to bed.
Here's the nightly Music:
GooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooDNIGHT!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I hate input lag so damn much. I know Palutena's aerials are much faster than that, but nope, I can do anything and my opponent magically air dodges all of her hits. Also, Down Smash should be catching rolls, nope. As for instant counters from random opponents... Seriously? I thought counters took reflex and a sense of hope, but meanwhile with lag, counters are instant win buttons. **** YOU, LAG!

I fought someone who ended up using Shulk as an anti-Palutena because of range, stupid lag buffs on Vision, and being able to air dodge, roll, and side step everything I did. At first, whatever, online BS and the player was fine until later on where there were teabags and taunts. Unless I feinted my moves or she screwed up a dodge or shield, I couldn't hit her reliably. I mean, seriously, Palutena's D-throw to Fair should work, but it doesn't online. It works against lower skilled players and people who don't spam air dodge, but holy hell, it's completely useless against everyone else like every other combo. Hell, I could mix up stuff with Pally and still get punished because everything I do whiffs! Hate lag so much. It was more or less back and forth where she switched to Pac-Man, lost, switched back, I got sick of using a character I don't know much about and went for Ike. The last three matches had her lose twice and won once because of an instant Vision. Seriously? The last match just had her leave after taking a stock from me, taunting, and then losing her first stock within seconds of me respawning which lead to me taunting because I sick of this BS, and then me taking her last stock.

Her Shulk was just basic. No Jump Art combos or attempts to combo, Speed was used to troll and run around, Shield was used for like nothing, and Smash was basically fishing for kills while Buster usually backfired because of the damage she took when I could hit her. The times she just waited and charged Smashes could buy me lunch at a decent restaurant.

Then there was this Samus from Mexico. First off, good Samus who was able to chain Uairs to Screw Attack, used Down Smash a lot for spacing and OOS, and covered ledge get ups with Fair. Problem? Aside from having a habit of covering desperate landings with Charge Shot, he was a total ***. I'm here trying troll with Little Mac - won a match -, wanting to mess around with Yoshi, but nope. Once I started using Link to see if I could handle the situation, it was waiting on the side while teabagging. I don't fight Samus's often, so I don't know how to fight them and I don't even use those three often, so seriously? What kind of pathetic life to you live where you get off from being so full of yourself? The connection seemed fine, but the lag was there. Attacks that should have come out didn't aka the usual input lag BS. I ended up switching to Falco since I at least know how the use the damned bird. Lost a match, but was able to take a stock and then won a match which lead to the *** quitting.

Then there was the one match with a Dr. Mario who spammed air dodge to approach. It was stupid as hell. Well, I ended up getting the Falco Phantasm to ledge spike, so one stock, then I took his second stock, and won the match. He left after that. Sad part? His Dr. Mario was fine and used Pills as a way to force approaches before comboing you with I think, Uair to Super Jump Punch. Hell, he even did a reverse Super Jump Punch. Oh well. For Glory players.
No Johns, Daffy :troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
In other news, this will be my last post for 2 or 3 days, as I need to help a friend settle in his new apartement, which is 4 hours away from where I am (but 20 minutes from the college he attends to) and has no Internet connection.

Please, don't destroy my alert box while I'm away. >.<

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
In other news, this will be my last post for 2 or 3 days, as I need to help a friend settle in his new apartement, which is 4 hours away from where I am (but 20 minutes from the college he attends to) and has no Internet connection.

Please, don't destroy my alert box while I'm away. >.<
Don't worry I'll tag you like 10 times each day :troll:

Soul.

Don't worry, With Friends is there for you. Input lag sucks.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Damn that match was close.

D

Deleted member

Well, this oughta be fun. :p

I'm actually very tired, so I'm probably gonna go to bed before leaving. >.<

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss all of you, even though I don't know anybody in this community :)
Goodbye for 2 days bruh.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
TP is just really long but thats what i like about it. And that Link is the best like after the hero of time imo.
Forest temple is my favorite temple!!
I just loved the music, scenery, and eeriness of it all
That's funny, I felt the exact same way about Uprising! But I was like wait, I can't just beat it again XD
Once I figured out how to do it, I loved the Forest temple. I was stupid and I didn't know that you can shoot the paintings of the Poes haha. I love the music though. It has such an atmospheric feel that only Ganon's Tower can match.

Also why the hell isn't KIU circle pad pro compatible!? I feel like the game would have been a million times better with it

D

Deleted member

Once I figured out how to do it, I loved the Forest temple. I was stupid and I didn't know that you can shoot the paintings of the Poes haha. I love the music though. It has such an atmospheric feel that only Ganon's Tower can match.

Also why the hell isn't KIU circle pad pro compatible!? I feel like the game would have been a million times better with it
Kid Icarus: Uprising actually is CPP-compatible. xD

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Kid Icarus: Uprising actually is CPP-compatible. xD
Then why doesn't it work with my N3DS?

I'm surprised he didn't start calling you names.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm surprised he didn't start calling you names.
I've never been called names before online, but I have been taunted and teabagged relentlessly which either does 2 things: I just don't care or it enrages me and I start going on a massacre.

It might have to do with my tag not resembling any common language. Or cursing me in Spanish or any other language doesn't do much and it was only 7 matches with him; 1 as Little Mac, 2 as Yoshi, 2 as Link, and 2 as Falco. I swear if he ragequitted because I won with Falco... Oh wait, I had a Dr. Mario and Captain Falcon leave today when I won as Falco. What, is Falco the character nobody wants to lose to now? I thought that was Little Mac and Diddy. Oh well.

Soul.

FG is bad. "Scrub Land" is what it is.
Then again idc about that thing. With Friends is better because you know the stuff lol.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Why'd the match stop?

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Wow everyone's gone

Oh You like atmospheric Zelda music? Try Inside the Great Deku Tree and then the Dungeon music you hear in Wind Waker.
It took me a few chapters and Palutena's kind words to get the hang of the game :p It's of like like Sin and Punishment (Saki's Game) but a tad easier

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Dunno. You left the room just now. What happened?
You got disconnected from me I think. To me it's as if you left. Currently I'm trying to rejoin but I keep being told I can't

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I've never been called names before online, but I have been taunted and teabagged relentlessly which either does 2 things: I just don't care or it enrages me and I start going on a massacre.

It might have to do with my tag not resembling any common language. Or cursing me in Spanish or any other language doesn't do much and it was only 7 matches with him; 1 as Little Mac, 2 as Yoshi, 2 as Link, and 2 as Falco. I swear if he ragequitted because I won with Falco... Oh wait, I had a Dr. Mario and Captain Falcon leave today when I won as Falco. What, is Falco the character nobody wants to lose to now? I thought that was Little Mac and Diddy. Oh well.
What language do you use for your tags?

Wow everyone's gone

Oh You like atmospheric Zelda music? Try Inside the Great Deku Tree and then the Dungeon music you hear in Wind Waker.
It took me a few chapters and Palutena's kind words to get the hang of the game :p It's of like like Sin and Punishment (Saki's Game) but a tad easier
Wind Waker's dungeon songs didn't speak a lot to me. I think the wind temple (I might be butchering it I'm sorry!) was the only temple theme I liked. I like the Great Deku Tree's theme too but that's about all for Zelda dungeon music. OH and City in the Sky's music from TP was pretty amazing. I know a lot of people hate City in the Sky but the boss and dungeon was legit confusing without being too obnoxious and the double claw shots are godly (even if they're not used that much heh)

I got used to the game but the 3DS isn't the best platform for shooters. I kinda wished for a more expansive camera too instead of just behind Pit the entire time. If it could zoom out more that would have been nice.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What language do you use for your tags?
Al Bhed. :p

My usernames tend to be wacky wherever I go - so, not just NNID, 3DS, here, etc. - and I think most of them are Final Fantasy/fake-Latin influenced. Search an Al Bhed translator and type in "Vnaatus". Most of the usernames I use tend to mean or reference something. Eh, it's a quirk, I guess.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Dunno. You left the room just now. What happened?
Well that was fun. I need to go now though.
I'll play you again some time. Tomorrow around the same time fine? I might be able to play an hour or so earlier.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Well that was fun. I need to go now though.
I'll play you again some time. Tomorrow around the same time fine? I might be able to play an hour or so earlier.
Sure. I have to go as well.

Also, way to kick some ass, dude. Got me so many times.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh that is awesome

You can inject MEGA pokemon into your game

As in, they are naturally in their mega forms

Status
Not open for further replies.