• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I miss those Doc avatars.
Hitoshi Ariga has been too caught up in doing new covers for his manga re-releases so I doubt I'll any anything new for a while. Got lots of Robot Masters that I'm working on though. For example:

Dark Dunsparse9.png

Sadly I have to redo this one completely now that avatar sizes have changed. Came out pretty good though.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So apparently I was tagged while I was gone, many pages back...
@Flight

My heart died with Rare, yet I still feel the pain. Not even Rayman quite matches Banjo for me, almost, but...

Project Ukulele please, bring me back.
Looks like everyone is Ina discussion or argument of some sort.
Have a Rainbow:
I don't know what this is but I like it.

D

Deleted member

Hitoshi Ariga has been too caught up in doing new covers for his manga re-releases so I doubt I'll any anything new for a while. Got lots of Robot Masters that I'm working on though. For example:

View attachment 41451

Sadly I have to redo this one completely now that avatar sizes have changed. Came out pretty good though.
That's a pretty good :4megaman:.

So apparently I was tagged while I was gone, many pages back...
@Flight

My heart died with Rare, yet I still feel the pain. Not even Rayman quite matches Banjo for me, almost, but...

Project Ukulele please, bring me back.
Indeed. That new project better deliver.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

View attachment 41451

Im sorry but when I look at your icon, All I can think of is these two

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

View attachment 41451

Oh I see. Nice work on that one.

D

Deleted member

Alright, did that. Now to wait.
Or to make more custom sets.
In a future update, you should be allowed to send your custom characters to friends / everyone. Not just Mii Fighters. That should be easy to do m8.

Last edited by a moderator:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Im sorry but when I look at your icon, All I can think of is these two
I'll take that as a compliment. :p

Will change again after a couple days or so. Latias works better as a maid anyway.

305[1].gif

wouldusethisbutresizingmakesitlookweird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom