• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
You know the ending of the Smash Doc is sad... We are no longer a community. (As seen at Apex) We all play smash games but, a lot of people are no longer... "Friendly" to the other types of Smash players. I mean come on The champion of Smash Wii u was cheered at by many, but some people cheering only cared for Melee. The smash doc was off about the future. I hope this difference between us Brothers will be gone soon.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It will when people learn to voice their complaints politely, be kind to others, and not get upset if a new game doesn't surpass their nostalgia.

So probably never. :(

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think I'm going to cap a 100 Miis in Tomodachi Life.

...Hopefully the island hasn't devolved into anarchy.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It will when people learn to voice their complaints politely, be kind to others, and not get upset if a new game doesn't surpass their nostalgia.

So probably never. :(
Probably? It is nothing but an illusion, a dream we make to escape the dark reality of what I don't even want to call a community anymore.

This world is no fairy tale, and with all the conflicts about Smash I can see in the Internet, we might get world peace before we can get a well-structured Smash community (and that's saying a LOT since I think world peace will never happen).

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I would like a perfect Diancie and perfect Kalos legendaries, but the QR codes I found are all shiny which makes them illegal...so I've never done the QR code thing. I don't plan on making my own just because I want the OT/ID/SIDs all to be legit...and I don't think there's a way to check SIDs...

Edit: Also tempted to write this in the pros and cons of every character in smash 4 thread...

Didn't because I couldn't think of anything useful to contribute otherwise.
LOL, I've been making my own

with the default ID/ Secret ID number of 12345 67890 or whatever

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, I like to stay optimistic, so I'm giving the community being fixed about the chances of winning a multi-million dollar lottery instead. :p

I WAS tending to a Smashodachi island a while back, but I got sidetracked. . .

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I tried to make pokemon with legit ID's

But to find your secret ID you need to know your TSV and to find your TSV you need to know your Secret ID

So screw it

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just remembered I wanted to make time to hold my Lucario Amiibo and Megacario Pokemon Center plush up next to each other and oogle at their collective beauty. Too bad I forgot for so long, but I did it now.

@Rysir

D

Deleted member

What's real life? Never heard of it, seems nice tho.
Something that does not exist anymore thanks to based Internet. However, Facebook, a social networking website, tries to recreate it, but fails miserably. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
. . . I really need to Unwatch this thread. 2many Notifications4me.

*Like bombs every post on the page except my own and a hax that I salted over*

D

Deleted member

. . . I really need to Unwatch this thread. 2many Notifications4me.

*Like bombs every post on the page except my own and a hax that I salted over*
You can turn on / off Alerts (notifications) in Alert Preferences, unless of course, you're joking and I fell for it.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm not joking, but the only notifications I want off are the ones that only tell me when someone posted in this thread. Almost 50 pages mostly just of that is too much. Does it work that specifically?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Likes?
Well, we have Ffamran, Morbid, Crazyal, and now Coricus I guess.
I'm sorta like the anti-Ffamran really.
I RARELY ever like posts.
Not because I don't like them, just because it never really crosses my mind.
Seriously, I think I've only liked 7 posts in this thread, maybe less.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
D

Deleted member

Likes?
Well, we have Ffamran, Morbid, Crazyal, and now Coricus I guess.
I'm sorta like the anti-Ffamran really.
I RARELY ever like posts.
Not because I don't like them, just because it never really crosses my mind.
Seriously, I think I've only liked 7 posts in this thread, maybe less.
I don't like posts as much these days to avoid problems with some users like I've stated before.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Huh. Actually it was 24 pages of Alerts. Still far too many just for being here a couple weeks. :p

LZCXR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LZCXRR
Hey there hasn't been any info of shin megami tensei x fire emblem in such a long time right?
Man I'm being pretty pessimistic about it, I'm pretty sure it's already cancelled, though I really hope it isn't :c

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan is currently liking my posts. New Morbid / Ffamran confirmed.
What can I say, I've missed out on a ton of great posts last night, especially the one about a growing Lanky Kong Religion. Lastly, it's rather unfortunation that Kermit the Ninja is leaving us after all the great times we had during speculat... *shot*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You know it's gonna be one of those days when you go to bed and then wake up naked and in the shower with hot water pouring on your face.

I know you want me to go to school, Mom. Leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom