• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Likes?
Well, we have Ffamran, Morbid, Crazyal, and now Coricus I guess.
I'm sorta like the anti-Ffamran really.
I RARELY ever like posts.
Not because I don't like them, just because it never really crosses my mind.
Seriously, I think I've only liked 7 posts in this thread, maybe less.
New idea for a Forum Game: Find posts Blargg888 liked.

You know it's gonna be one of those days when you go to bed and then wake up naked and in the shower with hot water pouring on your face.

I know you want me to go to school, Mom. Leave me alone.
Hahah- wait, WHAT?!

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Hey there hasn't been any info of shin megami tensei x fire emblem in such a long time right?
Man I'm being pretty pessimistic about it, I'm pretty sure it's already cancelled, though I really hope it isn't :c
Nope no news as of yet ;;

D

Deleted member

What can I say, I've missed out on a ton of great posts last night, especially the one about a growing Lanky Kong Religion. Lastly, it's rather unfortunation that Kermit the Ninja is leaving us after all the great times we had during speculat... *shot*
I thought Kermit was joking when he said he was leaving. But it was true. RIP in piece indeed.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
When the "hour in the ball pit" meme started on tumblr I didn't get what it meant

And I still don't.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
When the "hour in the ball pit" meme started on tumblr I didn't get what it meant

And I still don't.
Dashcon 2014

Never Forget.

Basically, a scam the Eds would be proud of occurred, and the best thing there was a ball pit, which may or may not have been pissed in later on (reports inconclusive).

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
On the topic of MewTwo, anyone want to have a MewTwo only tournament day one? I just think fighting with a new character where no one knows any specifics would be quite hype indeed. Or if there already is one, let me know about it! :roll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Maybe early April
Because the deadline to register is 3/31
If that's the case one would think they'd release Mewtwo beforehand so people who haven't registered both versions yet have a chance to board the wagon if it's really worth it
Plus missing the deadline by a day is always cringe-worthy.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
@aldelaro5 Guess who has G&W as a really solid main in Melee and PM, considering trying him in smash4.
He's hilarious and loud. I love taunt canceling his bell taunts all the time in PM.
InfStc.174.png
InfStc.176.png
InfStc.179.png

D

Deleted member

If that's the case one would think they'd release Mewtwo beforehand so people who haven't registered both versions yet have a chance to board the wagon if it's really worth it
Plus missing the deadline by a day is always cringe-worthy.
That could make sense, but inb4 a trailer, inb4 a direct. It's impossible.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I have the 4th most amount of likes on this entire board.

GET. ON. MY. LEVEL! :troll:
Challenge accepted.

HEY EVERYONE, LIKE THIS POST!!1! LOOK, POKEMANS! :196::202::201u::184::187::186:
LIEK THIS POST OR ELSE PIKACHU DIES:i6rkW: ;((((((((((
Seriously don't like this, not even if you Like Bomb.

D

Deleted member

It's funny to see that my post count is higher than my like count. At the time of joining it was the other way around.

Soul.

Mewtwo talk again. Meh.
I want to see how viable this thing is competitively. inb4 rekt by Diddy. Everyone is sad

D

Deleted member

@ Rinkario Rinkario quickly following Ffamran and Morbid's footsteps (liking posts). Dis is gud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

If that's the case then it's so much for the hype. :troll:
Inb4 Mewtwo hasn't changed at all from Melee. :troll:
Everything is wrekt by Diddy.
Except G&W
I don't care if it's the most requested character. I don't care about Final Smashes. I don't care about it having the ability to make items float.
I want to see its potential and custom moves. If it doesn't then oh well what a waste of a character slot. So much for "reps" :troll:
:troll: :troll:
this is a joke so don't take this seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom