• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just caught 3 guys smoking pot in front of my house; turning on the lights of the porch and make noise by opening a window was enough to scare them off.
You should have worn a hockey mask, a pink leopard coat, and a sign on your back that read, "ELI LIVES!", and wielded a picket fence while screaming, "I AM ALL OF ME!" to scare them off. :p

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Guys do you have any tips on how to not not be destroyed mentally when a loved one passes, my grandfather left this world today and I'm a wreck right now

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You should have worn a hockey mask, a pink leopard coat, and a sign on your back that read, "ELI LIVES!", and wielded a picket fence while screaming, "I AM ALL OF ME!" to scare them off. :p
I planned to go out using a Sledgehammer Triple H style while yelling "TIME TO PLAY THE GAME", but your idea is better :laugh:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Guys do you have any tips on how to not not be destroyed mentally when a loved one passes, my grandfather left this world today and I'm a wreck right now
Stay strong my friend.
I don't have any tips because... I can't think of any.
Just have happy thoughts. Don't look in the past. He's in a better place now.

I'm used to losing a family member every year. So yeah...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
My condolences go out to you.
I can't really say much except to try and celebrate his life. I know it's easier said than done but try to focus on and cherish the memories you have of him, rather than him being gone. Coping with the loss of a loved one can take the strength out of anyone. A lot of people find talking to someone to help.
Most importantly, grieve the way that is most beneficial to you. People express grief in different ways. Find what you need.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's my first one, and it's brutal.
Im sorry for your loss man.
My Grandfather passed earlier this year, and I saw part the family getting united because of that.
The best way to overcome this is with time and comfort IMO
Comfort is whatever you want; your beliefs, your family, your memories or a distraction if you want, I'ts okay if you cry if that makes you feel better; the idea is standing tall and strong and always remembering and cherising the happy memories.
Take your time, and support the rest of your family and they'll support you to create a union made of love and hope, and just wait until that love and memories heal the injuries of that loss.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm sorry to hear that.

Well, I haven't lost someone in my family in quite a few years. For one thing, it's best to try and remember and look back at the good times you had with him in your life, but at the same time remember that he's in a better place now. If you're really starting to feel down about it, it's best to try and focus on something else that brings you joy to get your mind off it for a bit. Sooner or later you'll feel much more comfortable thinking and talking about the loss. Look to the rest of your family for comfort, too.

And remember that there's never anything wrong with showing emotion of a loss, especially over a dearly loved one. But also know that ff you and your grandfather loved and cared for each other deeply, then I'm sure he wouldn't want you to stay sad and depressed forever, he'd want you to continue on with living a happy life.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My condolences. :(
Try to remember the good times you spent with him. If you feel like letting out tears in the process, do so. Talk to your family members.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, I'll sleep now, tomorrow I'll go to search a 3DS Charger
Goodnight everybody

And @ Abyssal Lagiacrus Abyssal Lagiacrus remember to be strong, so I hope seeing you being the fun guy that brought us hype again soon, all the plebs are supporting you! :yoshimelee:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So now I have a perfect level 100 shiny blastoise and perfect level 100 shiny ampharos

I had near perfect shiny's legally, but now I have fully perfect

The fact I had nearly perfect shiny to begin with makes me feel less guilty about being illegitimate

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The YoVideogames crew finally finished their Boss Rage of Bio F.R.E.A.K.S. Ssapo is the true hero. Ssapo is the true king. It is over.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A mammoth. I need a Pokémon based on it. (No, Mammoswine doesn't count.)

:231:
But Mammoswine's pokedex entries even talk about how humans are bringing it to extinction

It's totally a mammoth

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So now I have a perfect level 100 shiny blastoise and perfect level 100 shiny ampharos

I had near perfect shiny's legally, but now I have fully perfect

The fact I had nearly perfect shiny to begin with makes me feel less guilty about being illegitimate
I would like a perfect Diancie and perfect Kalos legendaries, but the QR codes I found are all shiny which makes them illegal...so I've never done the QR code thing. I don't plan on making my own just because I want the OT/ID/SIDs all to be legit...and I don't think there's a way to check SIDs...

Edit: Also tempted to write this in the pros and cons of every character in smash 4 thread...
Mewtwo
+Undefeated in Smash 4 so far.
-Hasn't won any competitions yet.
Didn't because I couldn't think of anything useful to contribute otherwise.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wow, so many replies.

? Why not? Icicle Crash + Earthquake fo' days yo.
Dislike. Mamoswine is boss. Mamoswine > Donphan #dealwithit :shades:

If I was a Gym Leader/E4 member I'd have a Ground Team.
But Mammoswine's pokedex entries even talk about how humans are bringing it to extinction

It's totally a mammoth
Well, I don't like pigs, you see. Any of the pokémon based on pigs (Swinub family, Spoink family, etc) are among my least favourite in terms of design.

:231:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Screen Shot 2015-03-01 at 3.16.29 PM.png

Guys please:138:
I honestly can't give you tips but I'm sorry for your loss
Each person grieves differently, but I hope you find a way that helps you come to terms with your loss

Last edited:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Hello again, my favorite thread. This place is a constant drain on my sanity. What's not to love?

I think I have Stockholm Syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom