• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Am I seriously the only one who doesn't have a problem with Windows 8? :p
I don't. In fact, I've always liked what they've done with the operating system. I got used to everything real quick, and I only use a mouse and keyboard. The experience, of course, gets better with a touch screen.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Am I seriously the only one who doesn't have a problem with Windows 8? :p
I had problems but is somehow easy to get used to it, It's fun to have a lot of tiles with news in the Start Screen :oneeye:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only way I'd go to Windows 10 is if they had 3-D Pinball. Apart from that, I'm not interested.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I might be switching to that once Windows 10 comes out. Google has been making Chrome a bad browser lately.
Yep. That's why I sticked with FireFox for the moment

I just read that Spartan will use a new layout engine called "Edge"
>Edge
>EDGE

:4darkpit:YEAAAAHHHHHH :4darkpit:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I invited a mod into the first one as a joke and everyone flipped out and Rocket locked it and made a new one where only he can invite people.
Won't lie, that was funny to be a part of. Not to mention you all made the mistake of leaving the PM as it was instead of just kicking me out. :troll:

Even though I removed your names for privacy, you guys became the center of staff gossip for quite a while. :smirk:

IsmaR knows you fear them.

I really just wanna call him Trip
Whatever you like.

D

Deleted member

Yep. That's why I sticked with FireFox for the moment

I just read that Spartan will use a new layout engine called "Edge"
>Edge
>EDGE

:4darkpit:YEAAAAHHHHHH :4darkpit:
Edge? I heard about it. Ow.
I've used all 5 major browsers at some point (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera). Funny, isn't it?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Even though I removed your names for privacy, you guys became the center of staff gossip for quite a while. :smirk:

Ah, now that was a time to be alive. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

I will always keep my Irken avatar. BTW how fast does it show up when i change the avatars?
The change is immediate. There are no delays. If it doesn't appear, you should just refresh the page in your browser.

Soul.

ok so I have a problem here. I'm trying to get a Shiny Sylveon from PKHex and a QR code, but
"From: Route 7"
"Where: a Day-Care Couple"
Is this good or bad

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Won't lie, that was funny to be a part of. Not to mention you all made the mistake of leaving the PM as it was instead of just kicking me out. :troll:

I dont Fear her I just... yeah.. Lets just say I dont FEAR her. you could say Im a bit sour about stuff. Which is something I REALLY Need to patch up

Whatever you like.
Ok Trip

<3
ok so I have a problem here. I'm trying to get a Shiny Sylveon from PKHex and a QR code, but
Is this good or bad
Why not just stick to ones that put it in you first empty slot in the box?

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Is this good or bad
Hey, if its possible to trade

I will give you one.
Not sure if its possible to trade surf Pika's

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Ah, now that was a time to be alive. :laugh:

This wouldn't be the first time I was involved in something stupid.

Plus, I don't fear anyone....except myself

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I would like to post stuff from Mexican Telenovelas here but probably I would get banned for traumatizing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom