• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm diving into the Unpopular Opinions thread; it's time to dish out ignores with no regrets!

That thread is awful and a lot of what's posted isn't even unpopular.
I've posted in there once or twice. I might get ignored! :O
Or am I already ignored...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've stopped coming before...then I came back whenever there's an upcoming Smash Bros. If you actually leave, good luck with your endeavors. Hope this forum didn't completely spoil your enjoyment of the actual games.
I like the Smash Bros. series too much to let myself be swayed by complainer and such sort of people.

But those people do piss me off and I don't need negativity in my life.

After the new games came out this forum has become more unpleasant and I feel it's taking its toll on my health.

Thing is, if I leave, there will be a huge void to be filled. And I have no idea how to fill it because I am too used to spend loads of time here.

I may be staying here for a while, but I am seriously considering in leaving this site for a long time.

And now I'm really off. It's 3 AM. This is one thing I want to avoid.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Blocked top posters eh?
So he's already blocked me.

Of all people, BluePsychic, you say nothing to me?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm holding off on ignoring social thread regulars until the very end. You are not on the list yet.
Wait.
If you ignore me, then what would be the point of tagging you when the movie comes out?
Won't it just not show up?
(I've never ignored anyone before, I don't completely know how it works.)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, idk why you're ignoring everyone before leaving, but because I will be ignored soon...

I honestly think this is one of the best suspense OST.

Though, if you want a quicker and more thrilled, the Ace attourney is so simple yet, works so well :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm holding off on ignoring social thread regulars until the very end. You are not on the list yet.
Im sure you already had me on ignore and If I do yaay Im important enough to someone to ignore. I mean Im annoying enough already

Can Smashboards make a dislike button?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ayyy I get to survive for a few more hours!
It's past my strict bedtime at this point. You'll probably survive a few more days. At least.

That is great to hear. You earned this trophy.

I'm still waiting for a Big Rig to be playable in Mario Kart. It goes slow unless you go in reverse, which makes it go super fast, and it has the ability to climb up walls. It is also not picked up by Lakitu when it falls off the course.

Wait.
If you ignore me, then what would be the point of tagging you when the movie comes out?
Won't it just not show up?
(I've never ignored anyone before, I don't completely know how it works.)
If I ignore you, then yes, tags and all that will not show up. However, I have two options for solving this problem:
  1. Ignore you for the entirety of March and then unignore in April when I'll actually want to get notifications.
  2. Just not ignore you at all.
I'm probably gonna go with option 1, but I will see your tag for sure.

So, idk why you're ignoring everyone before leaving
If the forum is blank, what am I going to return to?

But yeah, Cornered is the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Im sure you already had me on ignore and If I do yaay Im important enough to someone to ignore. I mean Im annoying enough already

Can Smashboards make a dislike button?
It'd cause drama. Just as Facebook would introduce its own Dislike button.

D

Deleted member

I'm still waiting for a Big Rig to be playable in Mario Kart. It goes slow unless you go in reverse, which makes it go super fast, and it has the ability to climb up walls. It is also not picked up by Lakitu when it falls off the course.
Nah, forget that. I'm waiting for the inevitable Hornet (from Daytona USA) DLC pack for MK8.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's past my strict bedtime at this point. You'll probably survive a few more days. At least.

I'm still waiting for a Big Rig to be playable in Mario Kart. It goes slow unless you go in reverse, which makes it go super fast, and it has the ability to climb up walls. It also is not picked up by Lakitu when it falls off the course.

If I ignore you, then yes, tags and all that will not show up. However, I have two options for solving this problem:
  1. Ignore you for the entirety of March and then unignore in April when I'll actually want to get notifications.
  2. Just not ignore you at all.
I'm probably gonna go with option 1, but I will see your tag for sure.

If the forum is blank, what am I going to return to?

But yeah, Cornered is the best.
nah, I meant suspense.

Thrill.

Cornered is more for instant motivation.

If you're confused, I meant this:

do yourself a favor and don't listen to this at midnight....

D

Deleted member

nah, I meant suspense.

Thrill.

Cornered is more for instant motivation.

If you're confused, I meant this:

do yourself a favor and don't listen to this at midnight....
Oh yeah, that theme.

Ace Attorney's music is great.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If a dislike button appears here, this place will become reddit...

....I've said enough, Its up to you to imagine the hell that would happen :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The one dude I ignored asked me if he would be able to smell me feet because he has a foot fetish.

I'll just leave that here so you know what I have been through on this god forsaken site
At first I laughed at the absurdity of the creep.

...But then I was immediately disgusted and thought of this:

D

Deleted member

If a dislike button appears here, this place will become reddit...

....I've said enough, Its up to you to imagine the hell that would happen :troll:
Good thing I don't have a reddit account and yadda yadda, you know, all that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom