• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

can we take a vote to revive the "General Stupidity" infraction?:174:
If not, www.change.org/dare-to-be-stupid.swf.infractions :213:
I second this.
Fair enough. Like I predicted, it was probably an unfounded reason for hatred that sprung solely from your first posts in this thread which discussed Yoshi or something. I'm the type that'll pick a stupid reason to dislike someone, and then hang onto it. It's not healthy, and it's probably why I don't like anyone in my grade. Either way, I apologize for my stupidity

*extends hand*

*Trying to leave.

This place has been eating up the free time that I have wanted to use to work on something more important. Thus far, my efforts have been in vain.
Wait what. You're trying to leave?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Fair enough. Like I predicted, it was probably an unfounded reason for hatred that sprung solely from your first posts in this thread which discussed Yoshi or something. I'm the type that'll pick a stupid reason to dislike someone, and then hang onto it. It's not healthy, and it's probably why I don't like anyone in my grade. Either way, I apologize for my stupidity

*extends hand*

*Trying to leave.

This place has been eating up the free time that I have wanted to use to work on something more important. Thus far, my efforts have been in vain.
Kermit actually made peace with Abyssal!?

D

Deleted member

Aw man... I don't wanna ignore this person! Their avatar is too good!

Then, RIP in piece BluePsychic / Kermit the Ninja

2010 - 2015. A remotely good five years. :troll:
It's only really been about one in my eye. I did join in 2010, but I didn't become active until last April. You might still catch me lurking though. I have unfinished business with the Shulk, Greninja, and Mr. Game & Watch boards.

So he wants to be loner for the rest of his like that has Homura body pillows? I see
*skips the order of most posts to least posts and ignore you next*

How many times have we been over this? I like her as a character for Christ's sake. Was this comment even necessary?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
*Trying to leave.

If you REALLY want to leave Try deleting your account. thats what I do to websites I wont to leave. Once I delete them, I have no meaning to come back but thats up to you
Was this comment even necessary?
Well it WAS a joke but since you took it personal, sorry. I forgot sarcasm isn't translated well

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
One of the morals of Mother 3: If you go to a new world/place where it has people who don't know what technology is, don't bring it to the table or you will f**ked up that new world/place.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
People are being salty, they act like they was going to ban melee forever. Why can't Smash 4 get any respect, it gets hated on for being something that it not. I'm not saying you can't like melee but a least give smash 4 a fair chance.
Idiots will be idiots.
So he wants to be loner for the rest of his like that has Homura body pillows? I see
As if we haven't had enough conflicts today...

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So Blue Psychic Kermit's leaving huh
To top it off I got b& again

I'm gonna run this joke into the ground

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Aw man... I don't wanna ignore this person! Their avatar is too good!

It's only really been about one in my eye. I did join in 2010, but I didn't become active until last April. You might still catch me lurking though. I have unfinished business with the Shulk, Greninja, and Mr. Game & Watch boards.

*skips the order of most posts to least posts and ignore you next*

How many times have we been over this? I like her as a character for Christ's sake. Was this comment even necessary?
I should've joined this site in 2010 lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Seriously, I would prefer to talk about waifus than keeping the salt increasing

Soul.

Why can't we get along is the main problem. First Project M, Melee vs. whatever game, lol Salt Mountain on Darkmoon Caverns.
I find it funny 64 is never in an argument.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Why can't we get along is the main problem. First Project M, Melee vs. whatever game, lol Salt Mountain on Darkmoon Caverns.
Because the 64 community is enlightended (and small) enough to not start pointless ****.

The social thread on the other hand...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is one of the few times that I am not joking around or exaggerating my true feelings. I want to do other things, and this site continues to be a distraction.
That's what I tried to do with YouTube and DeviantArt and look at my profiles now.
Agreed x9000, though.

D

Deleted member

Those arguments are piontles to begin with. There's no need to argue over video games!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I watch Melee if it's Mewtwo or Pichu doing well, or I'll watch it if it's aMSa owning with Yoshi. I may also watch Smash 4 once in a while. Otherwise, I find Smash more fun to play than to watch. I like all the Smash games. 64 because original and Mushroom Kingdom stage. Melee because Mewtwo and Pichu. Brawl because Pokemon Trainer and Lucas with New Pork City because of Ultimate Chimera and Spear Pillar. Smash 4 because newest one with even more characters, Pokemon League stages, Magicant with Flying Man, some music, and soon Mewtwo will be back.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I watch Melee if it's Mewtwo or Pichu doing well, or I'll watch it if it's aMSa owning with Yoshi. I may also watch Smash 4 once in a while. Otherwise, I find Smash more fun to play than to watch. I like all the Smash games. 64 because original and Mushroom Kingdom stage. Melee because Mewtwo and Pichu. Brawl because Pokemon Trainer and Lucas with New Pork City because of Ultimate Chimera and Spear Pillar. Smash 4 because newest one with even more characters, Pokemon League stages, Magicant with Flying Man, some music, and soon Mewtwo will be back.
Luigi in Melee sets makes competitive Smash more exciting with his "wtf" moves.

Misfire 4 dayz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom