• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I never did get how animals ears on a humans would work. Especially with the brain there and all.
It's a work of fiction, so this falls under artistic license and art major biology. :p

Then there's actually wearing cat ears... Or have someone put them on you. Kaichou wa Maid-sama is a nice anime if you want fun mixed with, I guess, social class issues, but that might be looking into it too deeply.

If those were dog ears, then I would watch it

You know animals have a brain too, right?

I smell favoritism
There's Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san if you want a dog-like girl who's attracted to a cat-like girl. Yes, there's dog-tail wagging with Inugami's ponytail and cat-ear sprouting with Nekoyama's messy, bed hair. It's a short series with innuendos and puns that might not get translated well.

Didn't someone post a gif of people looking at a glass of water and it went from the usual pessimism and optimism to wacky stuff? 'Cause this gif reminds me of it since it goes from, "Aww", to, "What the hell? Creeper alert!"

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
3 Luigis isnt enough, The house must be perm Year of Luigi. Luigi in every room
That's why my friend is going to keep buying them; he wants to put 7 Lv. 50 Luigi amiibos against me just because he likes to torture people.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh yeah February's pretty much over.
Time for yet another boring hype Nintendo Direct in March.
Wow, I keep forgetting February has only 28 days. But yay either way. Hopefully this direct won't be as disappointing as last time now that they don't have to cram the new 3ds in as well.
Still holding out for Mother 4. Make it happen Nintendo
Well, you are going to have to be praying for a long long time, because the creator and designer of the games wants it to be finished. He doesn't want to make more games for it.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Wait, Luigi isnt rare at all?? also what about Toon Link?
Forgot about Bowser/Sheik/TL. Bowser/TL are by far the most common of Wave 3. Sheik is on the border of semi-rare and uncommon.

Luigi isn't rare at all. Though that's still above Peach who hold the status of: "Is anyone even buying this?"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Forgot about Bowser/Sheik/TL. Bowser/TL are by far the most common of Wave 3. Sheik is on the border of semi-rare and uncommon.

Luigi isn't rare at all. Though that's still above Peach who hold the status of: "Is anyone even buying this?"
People only buy Peaches when they have extra arms or no legs :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There's Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san if you want a dog-like girl who's attracted to a cat-like girl. Yes, there's dog-tail wagging with Inugami's ponytail and cat-ear sprouting with Nekoyama's messy, bed hair. It's a short series with innuendos and puns that might not get translated well.
"The story revolves around Nekoyama Suzu, a timid, shy tsundere girl"
"tsundere girl"
"tsundere"

Hahahah naw
As for the cat ear discussion.

Bunny ears > Cat ears:
View attachment 40814
PRALINE

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's a work of fiction, so this falls under artistic license and art major biology. :p

Then there's actually wearing cat ears... Or have someone put them on you. Kaichou wa Maid-sama is a nice anime if you want fun mixed with, I guess, social class issues, but that might be looking into it too deeply.
Still, I'd love to see just how exactly it makes sense.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Looks like people are starting to recieve the Smash Bros CDs

Dat Kirby

R0Y

Smash Master
Yikes, my job sucks. So glad I only worked one day this week.

Lineup out the door and I was the only person in the front because we're understaffed horrifically. One lady complains that she had to wait 20 minutes in line but said she knows it wasn't my fault because I had to do literally everything.

Owners b***h that something takes too long and business is slower than expected...yeah okay.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
People only buy Peaches when they have extra arms or no legs :troll:
There are some stores that only have Peach. :laugh:

Still the Mario characters will go up in value once the Mario Party line comes out. Except for Marth who's gotten a confirmed restock, every character is slowly going up in value.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
As for the cat ear discussion.

Bunny ears > Cat ears:
View attachment 40814
Kurousagi, please. :p

"The story revolves around Nekoyama Suzu, a timid, shy tsundere girl"
"tsundere girl"
"tsundere"

Hahahah naw

PRALINE
Well, she's a cat-like and cats are usually portrayed as ***** most of the time, but usually love you... or not. :p

Still, I'd love to see just how exactly it makes sense.
It doesn't.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'm getting this eerie feeling because I was just thinking about this earlier.

I read the manga, actually. It's been a while though...

It seems we have similar taste.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm getting this eerie feeling because I was just thinking about this earlier.

I read the manga, actually. It's been a while though...

It seems we have similar taste.
Well, I watched it for the humor, but I stayed for the simple, sweet story. Oh, and Usui too. Yeah, bishies! Eat your heart out, Obo! :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There are some stores that only have Peach. :laugh:

Still the Mario characters will go up in value once the Mario Party line comes out. Except for Marth who's gotten a confirmed restock, every character is slowly going up in value.
Still people will shift their attention to the Gold Mario, but I may get Bowser from that MP line because I like his pose more
I'll try to get Marth when he gets restocked and I'll preorder Lucina and Palutena when they become available

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Gimpyfish62 can money match me over the title

I'd probably lose though
The My B's power is too strong.

Still people will shift their attention to the Gold Mario, but I may get Bowser from that MP line because I like his pose more
I'll try to get Marth when he gets restocked and I'll preorder Lucina and Palutena
When it comes to the Mario characters, I prefer the MP amiibo figures rather than the Smash ones. I don't know why, but yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well, I watched it for the humor, but I stayed for the simple, sweet story. Oh, and Usui too. Yeah, bishies! Eat your heart out, Obo! :p
Bishies are great, but maids.

I don't think I watched the anime, actually. I know what I need to do now...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh baby

Bishies are great, but maids.

I don't think I watched the anime, actually. I know what I need to do now...
How about Boys in Maid dresses?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I googled Chillindude by pure curiosity and "My B" is the very first result on images.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I love you...
Zange Natsume from Inu x Boku SS.

I can't tell if those are bunny ears or something else meaning I can't tell if you agreeing or disagreeing.

Also, Sauce?
:happysheep:
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo? or Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They? in English; Mondaiji for short. I'm more of I prefer Kurousagi because she's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom