• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
BUT WHAT IF HE IS NOT KILL
http://soundboard.panictank.net/SPOOKY.mp3
It's anime, I stopped being surprised by that like 5 years ago since I discovered there existed a game with a female King Arthur.
Haku from Naruto was the first time I was honestly confused about a character's gender
Now the list is somewhere in the hundreds :4dk:
The hell? I never said that. That was @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ .

That ain't Ffamran. :p

Anyway, on Ryuugajou, I think I found another badass. Seriously, just look at her go! Yu Ibara, everyone. YES! :4falcon:
And there's another anime to toss onto the "Watch Later" pile :4dedede:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, it seems that Spring Break is coming faster than I think. (For me at least) Oh god, I remember last year's spring break, everybody, me included, expected Yoshi to be revealed that Friday to play along with Yoshi's New Island. I think I even cried when he wasn't revealed that day.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

You see this Sakurai, even the community of Gamefaqs agree that Style Savvy would be the perfect left-out-of-the-field character for Smash. As a matter of a fact, this would be perfect for an E3 reveal just to tick off the fanbase and spawn more memes. :awesome:

D

Deleted member

So I was doing some random stuff in Photoshop and did this:

Custom made. :shades:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

You see this Sakurai, even the community of Gamefaqs agree that Style Savvy would be the perfect left-out-of-the-field character for Smash. As a matter of a fact, this would be perfect for an E3 reveal just to tick off the fanbase and spawn more memes. :awesome:
>GameFAQs
>mfw

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
*reads thread title*

C'mon mods, what are you waiting f-
SPACE STRANGER HAS BEEN BANNED!

Soul.

Well, it seems that Spring Break is coming faster than I think. (For me at least) Oh god, I remember last year's spring break, everybody, me included, expected Yoshi to be revealed that Friday to play along with Yoshi's New Island. I think I even cried when he wasn't revealed that day.
Oh yeah lmao everyone wanted Yoshi.
"screw this no yoshi. why do you keep saying stuff about the game sakurai we want more characters."

gr8 lets add another Wii Fit Trainer-like character: Unexpected. :troll:
No, just no. They're doing a Chicago Med too!
next stop: Chicago Sci

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
>GameFAQs
>mfw

That Tigger image made my day. :laugh:

I know right, it goes to show that the community is full of trolls and dudebros. I've even seen plenty of topics based on which characters had a worst moves, "Would you hug Palutena?", "Is Wii Fit Trainer Attractive?", and should Sakurai be replaced with the guy behind PlayStation All Stars. I'd say that they are a watered down version of 4Chan with countless troll topics and less serious topics.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
The only voices I can do are different accents, Toad, and Brooklyn Mario and Luigi but everyone keeps saying I should be a voice actor.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey posse.
Has this whole sepia image thing flown by yet?
Im still sepia tho :p
But I liked sepia way before the Hylian fest, so Im keeping it for a while

I like how the color tone looks in Venus' hair and clothes :4robinf:

Of course bruh, she was a medium after all.
EXACTLY, Thats why; I knew I had a reason but I couldn't remember it :laugh:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No, he's not flipping the bird; it's his index finger.

I never watched Youtube poops, but these... THESE make Ryuugajou even more hilarious! Totally NSFW by the way. Tekken Rage and - I don't actually know if this is actually part of the series, but if it is - "Banana...na?" :p
omg I remember Youtube poops
Also DouchebagChocolat is amazing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom