• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

"We're expecting Impa," said the Speculation committee. "This Direct will only be about Hyrule Warriors and nothing else!", said Nintendo. "Aww, come on... we just want more characters! We're not satisfied with the current one...." said the committee.
"We also want Sword Ganon!" they chanted. Nintendo neglected, instead favoring the powerful Falcondorf.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I think I'm going to attempt picking up the Ness amiibo, which will be my first one since I never managed to track down Marth.

Is there any word as to whether he's going to be one of those hard to find ones, or will he be a bit more readily available?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think I'm going to attempt picking up the Ness amiibo, which will be my first one since I never managed to track down Marth.

Is there any word as to whether he's going to be one of those hard to find ones, or will he be a bit more readily available?
We all know he is going to be hard to get seeing how this strike at this port isnt over yet

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

It's hard to tell honestly.

I found one Sonic amiibo in stock at Best Buy but I didn't feel like picking it up.

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899

I think that nintendo did say more Marth amiibos will come some time in the future in their first Direct this year.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It's hard to tell honestly.

I found one Sonic amiibo in stock at Best Buy but I didn't feel like picking it up.
Is he rare? There were like five of him at a GameStop I was at yesterday.

I think that nintendo did say more Marth amiibos will come some time in the future in their first Direct this year.
Yesh I'm gonna try hunting him down again whenever that ends up happening.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I thought the Title of "Mistake waiting to happen" was based on TPP.... you know, because they mess up a lot.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/2...ays-sonic-will-appear-again-on-home-consoles/

HAHA! HA! I TOLD YOU SO!

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/2...sting-zelda-wii-u-with-a-spring-release-date/
I Want this **** to be true plz.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/2...se-date-is-a-secret-and-to-trust-nintendo-pr/
Oooohhhhhh 3spooky5me

Wait seriously?
No harm in asking
@IsmaR would I get infracted for using this custom title?
I say it's all scare tactics
Pretty sure some guy got banned because he had his custom title set as "Banned (62 points)".

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Is he rare? There were like five of him at a GameStop I was at yesterday.

Yesh I'm gonna try hunting him down again whenever that ends up happening.
Compared to the amount of :4mario:,:4luigi:,:4samus:,:4peach::4bowser:,:4diddy:,:4sheik:, and :4dk:...yes.

D

Deleted member

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/2...ays-sonic-will-appear-again-on-home-consoles/

HAHA! HA! I TOLD YOU SO!

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/2...sting-zelda-wii-u-with-a-spring-release-date/
I Want this **** to be true plz.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/2...se-date-is-a-secret-and-to-trust-nintendo-pr/
Oooohhhhhh 3spooky5me

Pretty sure some guy got banned because he had his custom title set as "Banned (62 points)".
Zelda relasing in Spring? Hmm, big winner right there.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I found a cute gif. From what I remember, Acchi Kocchi or Place to Place in English is about nothing, but a girl sprouting cat ears. Part of me feels like this just feeds the word that shall not be spoken and starts with a "w'. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I found a cute gif. From what I remember, Acchi Kocchi or Place to Place in English is about nothing, but a girl sprouting cat ears. Part of me feels like this just feeds the word that shall not be spoken and starts with a "w'. :p
I never did get how animals ears on a humans would work. Especially with the brain there and all.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

I want a Ness (and Pac-Man) Amiibo so badly...

But pre-orders are already sold out. I don't know what to do.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The title is the way it is because people spent the morning spamming mistake memes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If those were dog ears, then I would watch it
I never did get how animals ears on a humans would work. Especially with the brain there and all.
You know animals have a brain too, right?
Found the postView attachment 40812Bring on the permabans
I smell favoritism

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's tough to say if Sonic will be rare as they've only been in stores recently, though they are starting to look like it.

Unicorns: Villager, Marth, WFT, Pit, Rosalina, Meta Knight, Shulk
Rare: Little Mac, Falcon, Lucario,
Semi-Rare: Fox, Mega Man?, Sonic?, Dedede?, Ike?
Uncommon: Samus, Sheik?,

Everything else it's tough to judge. For Wave 4 though, it's obvious that Robin/Lucina/Ness will probably be Unicorns/Rare, Pac-Man Rare/Semi, and Charizard is looking at Semi-Rare.

Fox has been seeing some restocking, just maybe to downgrade his status. LM/Falcon I've heard of people still finding them on occasion with rumors of a restock of the former. Lucario is just barely in stock to warrant rare status. The Mario characters will most likely go up in value once the Mario Party line comes out.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It's tough to say if Sonic will be rare as they've only been in stores recently, though they are starting to look like it.

Unicorns: Villager, Marth, WFT, Rosalina, Meta Knight, Shulk
Rare: Little Mac, Pit, Falcon, Lucario,
Semi-Rare: Fox, Mega Man?, Sonic?, Dedede?, Ike?
Uncommon: Samus

Everything else it's tough to judge. For Wave 4 though, it's obvious that Robin/Lucina/Ness will probably be Unicorns/Rare, Pac-Man Rare/Semi, and Charizard is looking at Semi-Rare.

Fox has been seeing some restocking, just maybe to downgrade his status. The Mario characters will most likely go up in value once the Mario Party line comes out.
Wait, Luigi isnt rare at all?? also what about Toon Link?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom