• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

>Pikachu
>PIKACHU
>PIKACHU
>PIKACHU
>PIKACHU

Seriously, why?
Also they should put Rin on the good side and I'm happy of seeing Shiki and Akiha in the good side, not to mention being totally right about akane, Naru, Shana, Sinon, Kirino and her clones.
C2 is a tsundere?
She never really came across as one, as far as I'm aware.
Then again, it has been a while since I've watched Code Geass.
Just walking by.
*Waves*

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Mario Party isn't on my bucket list of games to play. They all sucked, in my opinion. Then again, I'm not into that kind of stuff. Meh.
.......Ouch.
I agree with Frosty, but probably for a different reason. The majority of the competitive scene was once revolving around a mod, and that was when I drew the line. But that's just me.

Soul.

Competitive scene in a nutshell:
"wow how do i deal with this"
"Mario sucks and is inferior to Brawl Mario"
"Luigi was meh in early Smash 4"
"Doc sucks"
"Ganon is better than Brawl Ganon"
"Dedede is bad"
"Meta Knight can combo off a footstool!"
"Kirby sucks. >cri"
"Pikachu's Thunder can be B-reversed after a wall jump."

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Mario Party isn't on my bucket list of games to play. They all sucked, in my opinion. Then again, I'm not into that kind of stuff. Meh.

I agree with Frosty, but probably for a different reason. The majority of the competitive scene was once revolving around a mod, and that was when I drew the line. But that's just me.
:(

As long as the program offers fun gameplay, I don't think mod or official matters.

D

Deleted member

Competitive scene in a nutshell:
"wow how do i deal with this"
"Mario sucks and is inferior to Brawl Mario"
"Luigi was meh in early Smash 4"
"Doc sucks"
"Ganon is better than Brawl Ganon"
"Dedede is bad"
"Meta Knight can combo off a footstool!"
"Kirby sucks. >cri"
"Pikachu's Thunder can be B-reversed after a wall jump."
Diddy isn't mentioned? Praise the Hoo Hah.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Ideas for what could be the battle entrances for cut characters in Smash 4:
- Ice Climbers, Wolf, Lucas, Snake: same as Brawl.
- Ivysaur, Squirtle: like solo Charizard, they'd come out of a Poké Ball.
- Pichu: comes out of a Poké Ball.
- Roy: enters via Warp (like all FE characters) and unsheathes his sword, causing a small burst of flame.
- Young Link: enters in a whirlwind (like Link) wearing a Keaton Mask, putting it away afterwards.
Pichu could hatch from an Egg, considering it repped the baby Pokemon.

Young Link could appear in a ball of feathers as if he just used the Song of Soaring:

The Keaton Mask is a good idea though!

Fun game. Want to have a go at some other popular names: Dixie, K.Rool, Paper Mario, Bandana Dee etc.?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

>Pikachu
>PIKACHU
>PIKACHU
>PIKACHU
>PIKACHU

Seriously, why?
Also they should put Rin on the good side and I'm happy of seeing Shiki and Akiha in the good side, not to mention being totally right about akane, Naru, Shana, Sinon, Kirino and her clones.
So as a person who hasn't watch much anime, whats the difference between the two sides? How does the bad side act and how does the good side act.
By the way, Xenoblade Chronicles X has a tsundere voice option for a female avatar, lol. Scroll down and it's the second option on the right.

http://xenobladex.jp/character/avatar.html
The voice selection for the female side is pure fanservice. They even have "sexy."

All they are missing is Yandere and potentially Loli but that may just be not knowing what some of these mean.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I dont think there is a such thing as a non romantic ****tsundere

Why am I the only American in this lobby on MArio Kart 8
Plus she never really came off as one, like I said.
I'm not really sure how to describe C2 though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The voice selection for the female side is pure fanservice. They even have "sexy."

All they are missing is Yandere and potentially Loli but that may just be not knowing what some of these mean.
To be fair, it's not like the original didn't have its fair share of Fanservice.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
By the way, Xenoblade Chronicles X has a tsundere voice option for a female avatar, lol. Scroll down and it's the second option on the right.

http://xenobladex.jp/character/avatar.html
...I think I'll keep the older, hot Japanese voice during my playthrough.

Edit: Just saw the "bust" slider. I'm glad the devs are keeping their "plot" priorities the focus. :smirk:

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So as a person who hasn't watch much anime, whats the difference between the two sides? How does the bad side act and how does the good side act.
It's just opinions on which tsundere is well written and which ones are not.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Fact: Clothing does not really work for lucarios.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Never mind, you meant not understanding the Japanese descriptions... :facepalm:

(I gave you a definition of Loli and Yandere before editing this post, by the way.)

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Hey guys, I made an unrealistic fangame roster to surpass all unrealistic fangame rosters!

View attachment 40068

This is why I'm not put in charge of things like this when I've decided I can go all out.
Holy crap there's Pulseman 11/10 It shows that Game Freak cares about their other IPs and they're not Pokeslaves.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hey guys, I made an unrealistic fangame roster to surpass all unrealistic fangame rosters!

View attachment 40068

This is why I'm not put in charge of things like this when I've decided I can go all out.
Each time a roster tries to be purposely exagerated and doesn't include Paper Mario...

I'm sad :cry::cry::cry:

R0Y

Smash Master
They did in the 1st xenoblade, so it's a possibility.
Not on New 3DS though I think, for space reasons. Western Wii version was between 5 and 6 GB, New 3DS has been compressed down to 3.6 to fit on a 4 GB card. I bet it lost the Japanese vocal track in the process.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Japanese option in Xenoblade Chronicles X considering the previous game had, as well as other games like Fire Emblem: Awakening or Bravely Default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom