• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
So, I just best Super Paper Mario for the second time and gathered in total 134 saves all ready to import with your dolphin :)

So, just for fun:

I beat pm64 2 times.

I beat TTYD 4 times

And I beat spm 2 times.

I beat 8 times a Paper Mario game....

I just love this series ok?
PM64 holds so many memories for me. I enjoyed TTYD, didn't really get into SPM, but PM64?...It has a lot of my love.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Just beat GYORG on MM3D
Continuing the cycle of starting and finishing every MM3D boss during the Death Timer Countdown on the Night of the Final Day

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Why would she write "Dark Peach"?
Did she wrote that to troll that smash fans? :troll:
Because she thinks she'll have a greater chance of getting in if she claims to have that name.
So yeah, it's a reference to how people got salty because Dark Pit got in over other wanted characters.

What was Link's Entrance from Smash 64 based on?
The blue warp pillars that are used to exit dungeons, most likely.

----

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
HOLY ****! QUEENSRYCHE IS SO AMAZING!!! I thought they were crap because of Silent Lucidity but they had so many good songs.

The guitar tone, the lyrics, the vocals. MY GOD
I only see in infrared
I can't dream anymore
Can't you see I need, too
I can't stand the pain

You've gathered all my secrets
and I don't know who I am
I even feel alone when you're near
'cause you'll never understand

Didn't he gently drop down to the ground in through a glowing light? Like he was exiting a dungeon?

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
HOLY ****! QUEENSRYCHE IS SO AMAZING!!! I thought they were crap because of Silent Lucidity but they had so many good songs.

Careful with your double posts.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I can't believe...
Everywhere I go,I lose my control start ranting because some jerks...
I mean,even in DYKG a channel that I liked to visit is summed up to this:
"The one narrating this video is a jerk"
"You make 2much nintendo videos,you are sellouts"
"Why are you interviewing small developers,you are bunch of sellouts"
"You get this fact wrong and I am totally right"
"The voiceover is bad because is male/female"
"*Insert random joke about last week review here*"
"I already knew that"
"If you dont make this is I gonna unsub"
For godsake...

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Finally got a good bit of snow! I am prepared!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
What's the new cheap store, then?
Nowhere actually. Walmart is just a "lets have pretend roll backs when all we are doing is jacking up prices after each rollback so when the prices are on -discount- its really prices being what they should be in the first place"

Walmart is a scummy store.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, I just best Super Paper Mario for the second time and gathered in total 134 saves all ready to import with your dolphin :)

So, just for fun:

I beat pm64 2 times.

I beat TTYD 4 times

And I beat spm 2 times.

I beat 8 times a Paper Mario game....

I just love this series ok?
You're totally not obsessed with Paper Mario. Not at all.

Didn't he gently drop down to the ground in through a glowing light? Like he was exiting a dungeon?
Pretty sure it was something like that. I think it's reminiscent of the dungeon exits in Ocarina of Time.

The one he has since Brawl is a reference to the original Zelda's Recorder item that allowed you to transport to dungeon entrances at random through a tornado. So it's as if Link transported into battle via Recorder.

He was also the only character to change intro from 64 to Brawl. Pit does have a similar intro to Link's Smash 64 one in Brawl. All veterans except Zero Suit Samus keep their intros from Brawl in Smash 3DS/Wii U.

I like how the intros often relate to the characters or series they hail from:
- Zero Suit Samus, Fox, Falco and Captain Falcon enter in battle through their own vehicles.
- Dr. Mario involves pills falling, a reference to his game's puzzle gameplay.
- Pit and Dark Pit's intros have the same sound effect that plays in Kid Icarus: Uprising whenever a player is respawned in multiplayer or continuing the game after getting a game over. In both cases, players descend in a pillar of light.
- The Fire Emblem characters enter via Warp, a recurring spell in the Fire Emblem series.
- Mario and Luigi enter through a Warp Pipe.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I only see in infrared
I can't dream anymore
Can't you see I need, too
I can't stand the pain

You've gathered all my secrets
and I don't know who I am
I even feel alone when you're near
'cause you'll never understand

Silent Lucidity is ok, but really Overrated when compared to other songs of the Empire Album

The First 3 albums were great and very Proggy (The Warning, Rage For Order, Operation: Mindcrime)
Empire was more easy listening but still a really good album
Promised Land was trippy and Dark but also good

After that their albums became really bad, with Dedicated to Chaos (I have that album as a cosater, no joke lol) being utter garbage

Their self-titled album of 2013 easily was the best thing thay have done since the 90s; complex drumming, a more traditional metal sound and the strong vocals of Todd La Torre.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Pretty sure it was something like that. I think it's reminiscent of the dungeon exits in Ocarina of Time.

The one he has since Brawl is a reference to the original Zelda's Recorder item that allowed you to transport to dungeon entrances at random through a tornado. So it's as if Link transported into battle via Recorder.

He was also the only character to change intro from 64 to Brawl. Pit does have a similar intro to Link's Smash 64 one in Brawl. All veterans except Zero Suit Samus keep their intros from Brawl in Smash 3DS/Wii U.

- Zero Suit Samus, Fox, Falco and Captain Falcon enter in battle through their own vehicles.
- Pit and Dark Pit's intros have the same sound effect that plays in Kid Icarus: Uprising whenever a player is respawned in multiplayer or continuing the game after getting a game over. In both cases, players descend in a pillar of light.
- The Fire Emblem characters enter via Warp, a recurring spell in the Fire Emblem series.
That's the second and maybe the third time you tell me this....

And I already said that it was the truth :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

This reminds me, I wonder how Mewtwo will enter. Though it's logical for him to get out of a Poké Ball, I really hope he (or she, if they go for the Unova anime version) gets his own like Lucario.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith
It's a shame that you aren't interested in the competitive scene....the people over there could use your intellect.
( No, I'm not being sarcastic nor am I taking shots at them. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom