• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
All of my yes.

That game's so trippy, but hilarious. Has a nice soundtrack too. Only thing is, I found the game a bit too easy, but the multiplayer was always fun. I always used to do this strategy where I planted bombs in the same place eggs spawn, and once the egg spawned it basically covers the bomb. My friends always used explode themselves trying get those eggs lol.

And there totally needs to be more of those secret eggs that hatch various Sega characters (Sonic, NiGHTS, Amigo, etc.).
Billy was so damn adorable

Oh look the Boyfriends are dancing in your sig
Still, we should consider what @Red Ryu said in mind. Images that add to the conversation don't require text and images that don't add to it obviously require text. Viceversamania, right? :troll:
Like thats going to happen with the strict non-mods around
Indeed.
Tons of gifs is what drove the mods to act. They finally lightened up and the pace of the thread is great.
Needless to say I still love meh gifs
Omg the animation in Naruto is soooo baaaad

YES I got the Pedal Glider CD in smash

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Wait, Rainbow Curse isn't coming out in Europe until the second half of the year?! NOA is superior for once!!!

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I must be the only one who was 'meh' about that Smash clapping video going around. Everyone's laughing and I just sitting here like

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Wait, Rainbow Curse isn't coming out in Europe until the second half of the year?! NOA is superior for once!!!

Could it also be that NoA is still better about you all breaking the date for Pokemon and other games? I know Canada did

You poisoned my food...
GOOD, Eat it up my son, Eat it up :4villagerf:

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Billy was so damn adorable

Oh look the Boyfriends are dancing in your sig

Like thats going to happen with the strict non-mods around

Omg the animation in Naruto is soooo baaaad

YES I got the Pedal Glider CD in smash
'Tis why prefer reading manga for everything
Why does every ninja in Naruto look like a recolor?
Nah
Now if you read Bakuman..... :troll:

R0Y

Smash Master
Could it also be that NoA is still better about you all breaking the date for Pokemon and other games? I know Canada did
I think NOE doesn't think there's enough of an audience in the EU to make it a priority. Nintendo home consoles have always done best in North America and there's not much to translate here.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Something fun you can do with Smash is imagining specific battle scenarios. Some examples:

Robin, Lucina vs. Marth, Ike - Stage: Arena Ferox / Coliseum / Castle Siege
Robin and Lucina face against great legends from the past.

Olimar, Alph vs. Charizard, Bowser - Stage: Distant Planet / Garden of Hope
Olimar and Alph crash land on an unknown planet and are attacked by fearsome beasts.

Link vs. Toon Link vs. Marth vs. Ike vs. Lucina vs. Pit vs. Dark Pit vs. Shulk - Stage: Palutena's Temple
Wielders of divine weapons fight for supremacy.

Lucario = rekt

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
D

Deleted member

On an unrelated note, what's good is that the New 3DS XL's face buttons (ABXY) aren't colored like the US SNES. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

'cries'

Just look at this sexy beast.

That model looks better than the XL, design-wise. Of course, I've moved on with the small New 3DS riots and what not but it'd be nice to have one.

R0Y

Smash Master
That model looks better than the XL, design-wise. Of course, I've moved on with the small New 3DS riots and what not but it'd be nice to have one.
I am too, but I would have bought one :( Not getting the XL. Probably good for my wallet.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

You know how true this is. Smash Bros. must be some sort of special game in that clone characters shouldn't taint it.

D

Deleted member

I am too, but I would have bought one :( Not getting the XL. Probably good for my wallet.
I see. I'm getting the XL around April or so when I have saved enough money. Since this is more of lengthening the product lifcecycle, it'd be much more logical to wait for the next handheld, but the 3DS I have right now is so old, and it's starting to show its age, so yeah.

Soul.

I'll get the New 3DS XL just because. Original one is better design-wise; XL is just... an XL.

You know how true this is. Smash Bros. must be some sort of special game in that clone characters shouldn't taint it.
Speculation in a nutshell.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Why does the N3DS XL not have the multicoloured buttons though. That would have given me more of an incentive.

:231:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Why does the N3DS XL not have the multicoloured buttons though. That would have given me more of an incentive.

:231:
But it is just cometic? Does Cosmetics really matter THAT MUCH? Not even if it works?

I dont really care about how it looks, as long as it plays the games

Also the XL has better battery life so thats a win for me anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom