• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
This next post will be my 100th. I will celebrate by putting a gif on my 100th post.

R0Y

Smash Master
One of the many great things about physical copies: retailer deals! Can't get that on the eShop.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
100TH POST LOVE ME!!! CELEBRATE! I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

How could i let Space stranger influence me?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
One of the many great things about physical copies: retailer deals! Can't get that on the eShop.
But....but No lines though D:
I want to play Wind Waker HD, but I can't get into it. I bought it in July but I'm still on Dragon Roost Island
I would play it, but college happend

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
There needs to be a Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg sequel
All of my yes.

That game's so trippy, but hilarious. Has a nice soundtrack too. Only thing is, I found the game a bit too easy, but the multiplayer was always fun. I always used to do this strategy where I planted bombs in the same place eggs spawn, and once the egg spawned it basically covers the bomb. My friends always used explode themselves trying get those eggs lol.

And there totally needs to be more of those secret eggs that hatch various Sega characters (Sonic, NiGHTS, Amigo, etc.).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I like this thread better when there's actual conversation about something. Just saying.

Anyway, item matches are really less monotonous than no-items matches. I like it how a lot of items and other elements in the game retain sound effects from the original games. I've noticed the Gust Bellows makes the same sound when firing as it did in Skyward Sword. Neat details, indeed.

D

Deleted member

Still, we should consider what @Red Ryu said in mind. Images that add to the conversation don't require text and images that don't add to it obviously require text. Viceversamania, right? :troll:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Still, we should consider what @Red Ryu said in mind. Images that add to the conversation don't require text and images that don't add to it obviously require text. Viceversamania, right? :troll:
Indeed.
Tons of gifs is what drove the mods to act. They finally lightened up and the pace of the thread is great.
Needless to say I still love meh gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom