• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I just caught up with the latest Assassination Classroom chapters.

The Chairman's back story is surprisingly sad. He was not unlike Koro-sensei in the past and his school was the Class E building.

When he learnt that one of his former students committed suicide due to bullying in High School, he became traumatized, explaining why he was so insane. He becomes more like his old self after being confronted with this.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This Monday, I might be available online, so I'll be able to trade with anyone wanting some free Pokemon. Also, I've decided to trade my Event Pokemon for free as well because $3 is asking for a lot apparently. :4villager:

I'll post what I got later.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So apparently piercing aura sphere has potential to be the cool aura sphere, leaving snaring aura sphere to be the use it if you are comfortable with using it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I was reading one of the old Roster Prediction threads with Divine Deities and me in all my sarcastic and snide glory.

Great times.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So I finally uploaded a replay of my Dr.Mario play, its old but still one of my favorites.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
N3ON handed out most of those perma-bans - DivineDeity, SaturnGamer and those. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a little too lax for a mod.

EDIT: I'm such a conversation killer. ._.

:231:

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
N3ON handed out most of those perma-bans - DivineDeity, SaturnGamer and those. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a little too lax for a mod.

EDIT: I'm such a conversation killer. ._.

You are not the killer of conversation! The time of day is!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hai people. What's new ?
Me ? Well, I'm still working on my project. I now have a clear idea of the first case, I just need to write it. Then I need to write the dialogues and finally creating the script entirely.
Also, I found an other good Doctor Mario on FG.

Finally some people realise the true power of the Doctor !

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
@ Luggy Luggy : *Looks at GIF and laughs*
EDIT: I just found a comment under this video... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ep0NbhV7EQM The statement is so beautiful :grin: (and is a great piece of writing):
The year is 2150:
The solar flare has scorched the earth, and war is constant among the surviving civilizations. Billions have died in battle and much more from starvation or infection. Obama VI is sitting in the oval office at the white house bunker underground. "It is finally time." He says softly as he opens a locked box below his desk. "I'm hosting." authoritatively announces the hologram of the leader of the largest terrorist group on the planet.

"This ends here..." Obama VI says in a soft but aggressive tone. The entire world watches them both on the only channel being broadcast in the world: Twitch TV. The planet is in terror as they wait for the ancient machines of battle are powered for the first time in over a century. The man in the hologram smiles menacingly. "What makes you think you're going to win? This planet is in ruin. Your government is falling. Everyone is dying. What do you have left to fight for?"

Obama VI stands up from his desk with 3ds in hand. There is silence among millions as
they all await his answer.

"FOR GLORY!"

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wonder if playing as Mii Fighters raises the chances of getting hats and outfits like how playing as characters raises the chances of getting their special moves.

Well, it shouldn't hurt to try.

EDIT: Two Smash Runs as my Lenny face Mii Gunner have yielded three hats in total. Two of them being one kind I never had, which means I've only got 6 hats remaining.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Yo homies!
Want to play some Smash with me?
Cuz I don't have like... anything to do...
I'm so lonely... Someone wanna Smash?
I play both casual and competitive smashes.
NNID: kidtendo1996

Marthy

Smash Cadet
NNID
marth_lowell
3DS FC
0173-2031-9695
Switch FC
SW 1197 9118 8506
Hello everyone. I haven't been here in ages! So how is everyone? Got my New 3DS XL in Red & enjoying it. But I need better screen protecters...I have 11 Amiibos with Rosalina on the way. Still loving Marth of course. He is so handsome in the Wii U version.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo You probably already know this, but a second season of Diabolik Lovers has been announced (and the OVA ep's going to be released on the 26th, along with the new game).

Well at least, I'll finally be able to see:

Ah, Diabolik Lovers... I'm in such a love-hate relationship with it lol. sorry just saw you posting pics and I'd thought I'd bring it up
Ooooh baby yes I love-hate him

Its like Laito, I love him but he is such an Ass hat that I hate him. I think Kanato is the only one I actually really like to a degree
I just caught up with the latest Assassination Classroom chapters.

The Chairman's back story is surprisingly sad. He was not unlike Koro-sensei in the past and his school was the Class E building.

When he learnt that one of his former students committed suicide due to bullying in High School, he became traumatized, explaining why he was so insane. He becomes more like his old self after being confronted with this.
Assassination Classroom is some deep ****, I'll tell you what. I just say episode 6 yeterday

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Man I hate guys who reject their femininity and project hyper masculine traits. Bucks/stags parties really being out people's worst.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Man I hate guys who reject their femininity and project hyper masculine traits. Bucks/stags parties really being out people's worst.
I really wish I could shake off my masculine traits, but I'm six feet tall, muscular, hairy, I have a face that looks like it's about to knife you, and on top of that, I smell. How some people are PROUD of those things just baffles me.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
One of these days! Im gonna be in a big smash tournament! One day!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I really wish I could shake off my masculine traits, but I'm six feet tall, muscular, hairy, I have a face that looks like it's about to knife you, and on top of that, I smell. How some people are PROUD of those things just baffles me.
Apparently, smelling bad for some Men says " YOU ARE A MAN"

There is a difference between smelling good and healthy then smelling like dirt and sweat

One is attractive, one is not

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I really can't win the big numbers game as a lucario, my online stats still show my damage taken being at least 10,000% higher than my damage dealt.

I can only imagine the comments if these stats were public view.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
For me, I don't like how femininity is considered a sin with both genders. If you're a female, you're promoting female stereotypes. If you're a male, you're a wuss and homosexual.

You can't win.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Apparently, smelling bad for some Men says " YOU ARE A MAN"

There is a difference between smelling good and healthy then smelling like dirt and sweat

One is attractive, one is not
I am the latter, and no amount of bathing can scrub it away.
In fact, I'm in the tub right now and it's not doing jack.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm slowly but surely catching up on Assassination classroom. I'm only on Chapter 6, so I'll avoid spoilers.

I don't get it either. But that's how society is set up, sadly. The media glorifies it, too. :/

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
If I was in the tub that long I would of fallen asleep and forgot I was taking a bath, hold up, why you on smasboards while taking a bath
Elevated iPad stand off to the side. I've been slacking off on my productivity and this is mainly a sidestop right now.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
If snarkyness was a physical trait, it would be displayed on my face fairly often. I am very good at stoic though, thats like me 90% of the time.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If you smell, are you showering every day? If yes, then are you using an easy to spread brand of soap like Dove or something? Could help.

In other news, I'm level grinding in FFIV. I have Level Lust equipped, but it isn't doing much anymore.

It's almost like the game doesn't WANT my new game plus team at Lv. 25 by Fabul.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Like the guys who hate on the Madoka fanbase illogically?

For me, I don't like how femininity is considered a sin with both genders. If you're a female, you're promoting female stereotypes. If you're a male, you're a pretty crazy guy.

You can't win.
More accurate

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
People : You can't recover at this distance with Doc.
Me :

I'm sorry.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Im back 100th for sure today... TAKE THIS! custom controller ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.