• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
Well, in the spirit of funny, light-hearted stuff...I found this little gem of a glitch during a Smash Tour run.
HNI_0002.JPG

Yes...that is a Bob-Omb walking UNDER the stage. GG Smash Wii U, GG.

Soul.

Somehow, Samuel L. Jackson joins the Social Thread Squad to defeat the dreaded elitist zombies that are infecting everyone on Earth. It is up to SLJ and the squad to fix this and restore peace to the planet. Find out next time, in Xyelot's Agents of S.M.A.S.H.B.O.A.R.D.S.. :troll:
Ayy lmao I can't wait to see that

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, in the spirit of funny, light-hearted stuff...I found this little gem of a glitch during a Smash Tour run.
View attachment 39873
Yes...that is a Bob-Omb walking UNDER the stage. GG Smash Wii U, GG.
We can all agree that some of the "good" Sonic games like 06 and Boom had the "best" glitches in video game history. Special mentions goes to Knuckles's Infinite Jump and Sonic's Freeze Frames in the Silver boss fight.

D

Deleted member

We can all agree that some of the "good" Sonic games like 06 and Boom had the "best" glitches in video game history. Special mentions goes to Knuckles's Infinite Jump and Sonic's Freeze Frames in the Silver boss fight.
B-but Sonic's Freeze Frames are no use to Silver's match!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think Venus is trying to protect us from the dangers of FUN..
Remember that..

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U's for uranium... bombs
N is for no suvivors...

:4plankton:

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
Well, at least you could replicate that easily...I'm not too sure about the Underworld Bob-Omb.

What I think happened was that I (playing as RosaLuma) used Down B at the exact frame at a perfect range where it dragged the Bob-Omb below the stage as it was about to walk, and to where it didn't touch RosaLuma.

Or then again, Bob-Omb is that broken DLC character people want.

EDIT: Seriously, I need to generate a phrase or meme out of this pic. This is too good to pass up. XD

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
B-but Sonic's Freeze Frames are no use to Silver's match!

That's right, it's no use for anyone to fight the one who want's the destroy the Iblis Trigger. Pothead the Porcupine had earned his role as the most broken Sonic boss in history. :troll:

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
<--- what I wear when I'm on my computer.

And you can bet I'm wearing one right now. i don't want people to know what I seach up, espeicalyl when I'm in public places. I also play Smash like this.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Because we're putting all this effort into what was really a pointless throwaway joke. So I don't see why Venus should be involved.
I had very limited admin powers. However, due to permissions/access, I had to be labeled as an admin in order to gain access to them but still listed/considered a Moderator. I was a Mod with minimal admin abilities.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I had very limited powers and restricted access to the Admin panel as well as access to the forum during maintenance time. However, due to permissions/access, I had to be labeled as an admin in order to gain access but still listed/considered a Moderator. I wasn't a Mod with minimal admin abilities.
Reported.

Get demodded for abusing loopholes!

edit: even if I did the same...shhhh I never said that.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Been a long time, man. I thought you'd never come back.

Also, I'm used to it. I remember the time @Frostwraith destroyed me when this transpired.
View attachment 39874
R.O.B., such fond memories of having that very name in honor of my Brawl main. I was a noob at that age who was fairly new to competitive smash and grew to be a bigger part of it when I've met @thethirdkoopa. I would eventually become less fond of items and play stock matches ever since after realizing that I needed to change my playstyle. Good times, good times indeed.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
...Did you guys seriously fight over Saturn of the Forest Wither's status?

Unlike you kids, I have more meaningful matters to attend to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom