• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
>Be Me
>RHRN (Right here right now)
>Go on FG
>Meet someone named "Good Guy"
>They Taunt and Suicide twice and proceed to leave, giving me a free win
>MFW
"What the hell just happened?"
Not even greentexting....

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Don't worry, my fic isn't Smash Mansion or tourney based. Not sure how good it is, but two of my reviews were more specific than the usual compliments on why they liked it, so that's a plus. If anyone has enough bile facination to look it up, it's called Brotherhood of the Sandbag and I have no idea what I'm going to follow up the first chapter with. Oh, and it doesn't touch shipping with a 40 foot pole.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So TL;DR: images that add to the conversation sans text would be fine.. I would like that.
Yeah you got what I am thinking.

Provided the images aren't, "lol trolling you, you suck" etc.

I think that is ok with me in that sense, if someone else thinks otherwise...I guess let me know because I'd rather we not be that strict with images especially in a social thread.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
What if we made a fanfiction about a crime ridden city populated by Nintendo characters. And Smash Bros is the annual tournament where people can beat the living crap out of each other by any means necessary, with the winner gaining fortune (or in our world, a new game)?
So The Purge but with more fire. Mmk.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I think that is ok with me in that sense, if someone else thinks otherwise...I guess let me know because I'd rather we not be that strict with images especially in a social thread.
I like you.. I like you so much

D

Deleted member

I see. Images that don't add to the conversation obviously do require text in order to be posted. I wouldn't mind it to be honest, I always tend to post images with text so it's not a big deal to me. Agreed x9000.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
To be fair, if you thought you were the reincarnation of one of the biggest pop stars out there, wouldn't you do the same?
Nope, I'm more of a Soul King Brook guy than a Michael Jackson guy. What can I say, he's bone to be wild and crazy. Yohohohohoho skull joke! :troll:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Lol even then o should be doing a better example.

I would think personally images of they are alone used in context are ok normally.

Provided or doesn't do worse than that.

Images, memes, gifs, and all their ilk are over-hyped sensationalist propaganda for the Overlords. Posting them just furthers thier agenda and brainwashes the masses. Is that what we want?! NO!!!

So no more "fun".

Last edited:

Soul.

You got a free like from yours truly.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Aoi Inu for admin :4iggy:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You know a thread became 10 times better when Based Samuel L. Jackson appears

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well that's the name of one of the songs he played, Bone to be Wild. Though we all know how corny most of Soul King Brook's jokes are since most of them revolved around organs that he don't have anymore. One of them revolved around him suffering from a nosebleed from Shakky's panties even though he technically didn't have a nose. :laugh:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
But is he the bone of his sword?
Is steel his body and is fire his blood?
Has he created over a thousand blades?
Okay, he's unknown to death
Ner he's to life.
But has he withstood pain to create many weapons?
Do his hands will ever hold anything?
Does he Prays?
UNLIMITED QUESTION WORKS

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Images, memes, gifs, and all their ilk are over-hyped sensationalist propaganda for the Overlords. Posting them just furthers thier agenda and brainwashes the masses. Is that what we want?! NO!!!

So no more "fun".

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ FUN or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wonder if there's an Over-Overlord

Last edited:

Soul.

Venus was never an admin. He just had administrative powers for Japanese stuff.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Id rather die on this barren rock devoid of life and laughter than allow it to descend into madness of pictures, memes, gifs, and thier ilk.

I'D RATHER DIE!!!!'nnnnnnghhhghh!!!!!

#nofunforyou

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Next time in Social Thread 4.0....
Somehow, Samuel L. Jackson joins the Social Thread Squad to defeat the dreaded elitist zombies that are infecting everyone on Earth. It is up to SLJ and the squad to fix this and restore peace to the planet. Find out next time, in Xyelot's Agents of S.M.A.S.H.B.O.A.R.D.S.. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom