• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
The last time they did admissions was sometime last year, right?

... wow, and I just noticed that you joined now. :facepalm: Lol. But yeah, I'll think about sending an application, why not.
Just be careful, you can only try once.
At least that's what they tell me.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I think you're all missing the holy greatness that is Supra Mayro Kratt.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Guys if you only submitted an app last time, you can still resubmit one this time. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You don't say. Where do the applications go? Of course I may have a 0% chance of getting in, but I know you pretty well as someone who doesn't lie.
Just read the OP of the thread. :p

D

Deleted member

The Back Room isn't nearly as exclusive or perfect as my forum. To this day, it still only has two members.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The Back Room isn't nearly as exclusive or perfect as my forum. To this day, it still only has two members.
Let me guess, Illuminati and you? Or a close friend? :troll:

I would totally love a Nintendo Kart, but I guess we'll have to settle with MK8 DLC for now.
Too bad, because competitive MK players will complain a lot if a Nintendo Kart comes to fruition. :/

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
This is the only thing that can adequately sum up how I've been feeling all day.

F8A13300-0CF5-4D56-8493-984D886460DC.JPG

D

Deleted member

Myself and an account I made to make sure content is invisible to pesky intruders who try and join. I have nicknamed that account "Kermit the Robot."

Morbi

Scavenger

Too bad, because competitive MK players will complain a lot if a Nintendo Kart comes to fruition. :/
Why would competitive MK players complain if Nintendo Kart comes to fruition? I mean, what reason could they possibly have to complain?

Morbi

Scavenger
Because Mario characters lose emphasis, apparently.
I suppose they would lose emphasis to a certain extent. But if Nintendo Kart is anything like Super Smash Brothers, twenty percent of the roster will still be Mario. I mean, we might lose our precious Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach; however, that is a risk I am willing to take!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
The last time they did admissions. :awesome:

You should submit an application! (Just remember not to put it in the actual thread, haha)
I actually did back when they were in the Rool Room...since I haven't gotten a reply, I'll assume I didn't get in.

Though I saw you say you can re-apply, I don't think I'll be doing that ( since that'd seem....weird ), at least not until they visit Forum Games ( the section I frequent. )

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh God no...

What I mean is we purposely misdefine words. :p

Like, a Shuffleboard is the DDR dancepad.
You sure? I've seen a couple of those thread names, and I could easily come to the conclusion that some goons were involved...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't don't respect them, I'm scared of them. When I was 6 years old, a garden gnome bad-mouthed me.
Weeeell, did you walk on his turf? You don't walk on a gnomes turf.

"it's not mario kart! ugh! it's about mario, not nintendo!"
"Yeah, well it'd be the closest we could get to having Captain Falcon in a racing game again. So there." - Morgan Freeman, I think.

FunkyKapu615

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kapukapu61
3DS FC
0989-1875-0948
I suppose they would lose emphasis to a certain extent. But if Nintendo Kart is anything like Super Smash Brothers, twenty percent of the roster will still be Mario. I mean, we might lose our precious Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach; however, that is a risk I am willing to take!
don't worry there make new one like olive mario and the like

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You sure? I've seen a couple of those thread names, and I could easily come to the conclusion that some goons were involved...
A lot of the titles have nothing to do with the threads themselves. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom