• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social *******ities

Rayku

Smash Lord
aw, it's okay. just throw together a playable deck for kicks.
Haha. See, I would if I could make a playable deck. I don't have any energy cards, and the majority of the cards I have are evolved pokes. All the cards I have are the ones I wanted when I was little, but couldn't afford.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
lol well if my phone werent so ghetto, i coulda had this conversation with octix over the phone and we wouldnt be talking about..... pokemon cards...... >.<. Ya. ima go have pie now.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
oh, just plan out your energy reqs. i have a bunch.

except for electric and fighting, for some reason. those and a bunch of our basics are in a box somewhere

SleepyK

needs more **** without the pokemon

or the cards

just the ****

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, so I'm definitely coming tomorrow around 4. I hope there will be a lot of melee going on. Also, plz don't **** me too hard, I'm a n00b.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Sleepy and FullMetal are cool dudes, they'll show you the ropes. I'm pretty n00b myself too, but I won't be there until 7ish.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I won't be attending. Working 3-12 tomorrow, getting paid in cash. Money is more important than smash at the moment.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Lounis, toss me a text if you decide to go -- I'll give you gas dollars if you'll give me a ride. Depending on what I'm up to though I may or may not be busy. I'll should still be there around 7ish though regardless.

Saltix

Smash Lord
OMG.
**** came up and i have to babysit my 9 year old sister.
Probably can't go today.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I was just about to head over there... Is this not happening anymore? I was really excited to finally play some Melee here down south!

tubes

Smash Ace
No doubt people are there.
It's probably just melee players though :/
in other words your in luck. Unfortunately I am not so lucky and have finals this week. I'm not about to go ask my parents to drive me to waba when I should be studying for finals. I'll be there Saturday though.

SleepyK

pretty ok smashfest
looks like our kennesaw/marietta crew is lookin to be awesome material

outside of dan, dan is already awesome

emily needs to practice using WDing more often imo

Rayku

Smash Lord
and Giant Mewtwo is ridiculous.

Marth, Falco, and Mewtwo for top tier in Giant Melee

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I've seen a few girls at Waba, but I assumed they were there with their boy friends or something. Is Chelsey the red head? I don't know about Kelli. Brunette?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Kelli's just cool people. I don't know Chelsey, but it's Tbag's girlfriend as far as I know.

Top Bottom