• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

Theoriginaltzw

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aurious
3DS FC
3394-3662-6284
Hey what's up.

Do you have X or Y on the 3DS? If so then we should battle/trade sometime.

I'll be sure to hit you up for a couple matches when Smash 4 arrives.

You have X or Y too? I'm not the best, but we could battle sometime.
I have Pokemon Y (:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Hey what's up.

Hey. :)

I have Y, so that shouldn't be a problem. I have to go to bed soon, but anytime in the future is good for me.

The Fonz

Smash Cadet
NNID
SChavez44
3DS FC
1134-8193-3071
Hey what's up.

Yeah I have X, I'll hit you up once I have a better team when Pokebank comes out.
I'll register your fc when I get home later

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
I just realized that I literally have no Friends on my 3DS. XD (despite the laughing face, I'm actually quite sad. :()

My code is right in plain sight, if anyone wants to add me. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Looking to meet some Hot ladies

a/s/l

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
What's up. I'm a 15 year old guy who, well, is a video game lover at the core, with it being my #1 hobby ever since I was young. I'm a huge Smash fan, as well as an incredibly huge Mega Man and Sonic fan. I can be really, and I mean REALLY shy when it comes to new people, even over online 'cuz... well, guess I'm a bit too worried how others will judge me or somethin', I dunno lol. I don't really talk to anyone at school besides 1 person, though I have other friends but unfortunately I can't go to their school.

Anyway, favorite games (in no real particular order):

Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Smash in general
Mega Man (Classic and X)
Mario & Luigi rpgs
DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

and some others but too lazy to think of right off the top of my head. Hoping to get into the Metal Gear series soon tho.

Really tho... a better way to get to know me overall is Skype. If you actually care enough, mine's "austontherupee".

Marthmario

Smash Lord
What's up. I'm a 15 year old guy who, well, is a video game lover at the core, with it being my #1 hobby ever since I was young. I'm a huge Smash fan, as well as an incredibly huge Mega Man and Sonic fan. I can be really, and I mean REALLY shy when it comes to new people, even over online 'cuz... well, guess I'm a bit too worried how others will judge me or somethin', I dunno lol. I don't really talk to anyone at school besides 1 person, though I have other friends but unfortunately I can't go to their school.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Smash in general
Mega Man (Classic and X)
Mario & Luigi rpgs

and some others but too lazy to think of right off the top of my head. Hoping to get into the Metal Gear series soon tho.

Really tho... a better way to get to know me overall is Skype. If you actually care enough, mine's "austontherupee".
Nice to meet ya! Btw guys, I'm 16 now!

Vashimus

Smash Master
DBZ Fan, eh? :)
Wasn't super hardcore into it, but I played the **** out of that game with my cousins when we were younger. I remember buying every Z-item and messing around with customization to figure out the best loadouts for characters. Wasn't the deepest fighter out there, but damn it was fun as hell.

Last edited:

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Wasn't super hardcore into it, but I played the **** out of that game with my cousins when we were younger. I remember buying every Z-item and messing around with customization to figure out the best loadouts for characters. Wasn't the deepest fighter out there, but damn it was fun as hell.
It can be really fun, I've spent countless hours just mastering it. I'm not that good at it anymore, since well I don't play it very often but it's the best DBZ game I've played, with the second best being Budokai 3.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm leaving this thread open because I'm attempting to see how this board goes with less strict restrictions.

Also, hi! I'm Werekill. I mod here.

Also, hell. Social time! Play nice kids.

Last edited:

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675

Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Smash in general
Mega Man (Classic and X)
Mario & Luigi rpgs

Ha! Get some Tactical RPGs in there, and we'll be buds in no time. XD

Welcome, Tornado. If you don't mind, I'd be happy to add you to my Skype (and anyone else on here that wants me to add them as well. :3); we can chat 'til the night turns to day, or in vice versa. ^.^

Last edited:

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster

Welcome, Tornado. If you don't mind, I'd be happy to add you to my Skype (and anyone else on here that wants me to add them as well. :3); we can chat 'til the night turns to day, or in vice versa. ^.^
Alrighty!

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I'm leaving this thread open because I'm attempting to see how this board goes with less strict restrictions.

Also, hi! I'm Werekill. I mod here.

Also, hell. Social time! Play nice kids.
Thanks! Nice to meet ya!

My respect for you has increased due to that avatar.

*steals mask* My disguise is full proof. :cool:

At any rate, nice to meet you Tornado_Man. :)
*falcon punches the mask* NOPE

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluid_Drip

Smash Cadet
Hey my names Aaron, my smash tag is Fluid. Im new to the denver colorado area and looking to improve my smash game by meeting new people. :) I love smash and anime so I hope I can make some new frans im mostly a toon link player, but I also frequent lucario and kirby as well
pixiv15471699.jpg

Last edited:

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Hey my names Aaron, my smash tag is Fluid. Im new to the denver colorado area and looking to improve my smash game by meeting new people. :) I love smash and anime so I hope I can make some new frans im mostly a toon link player, but I also frequent lucario and kirby as wellView attachment 9745
Nice to meet you :)

I'm a Sonic player myself, sometimes playing as Toon Link

Top Bottom