• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

DragonRob20

Smash Apprentice
Hi I am DragonRob20. I like dragons and my real name is Rob. Simple as that. I like smash, hence why I am in this forum. Sleep is cool, i hate my job, video games and tv is cool too. I also like to drink Tequila and go to parties cause parties are cool. I like sports sports sports sports sports sports. Girls are cool too. Cept the mean girls -_-. I am bored all the time to message me so I can make friends and drink tequila with you all. so HAI :)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well I don't live in Colorado which is where you said you're at right now, but you can still get to know me
Yup! That's what this thread is for. It's a fun little thread that I hope will eventually replace the Unhappy and Happy threads, plus the youtube thread.

Share whatever you like in here! Just keep spam to a minimum, and no inappropriate content. We can have a lot of fun here.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
My Smash 4 waiting theme:

Hi I am DragonRob20. I like dragons and my real name is Rob. Simple as that. I like smash, hence why I am in this forum. Sleep is cool, i hate my job, video games and tv is cool too. I also like to drink Tequila and go to parties cause parties are cool. I like sports sports sports sports sports sports. Girls are cool too. Cept the mean girls -_-. I am bored all the time to message me so I can make friends and drink tequila with you all. so HAI :)
Nice to meet you, and yeah I can definitely agree with you on the sleep is cool part. I can't get enough of it, because I'm lazy lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh my, that song. I remember playing that Seven Rings game on the wii and being flabbergasted that you had to unlock better controls.

Edit: By the way guys, stop double posting.

Last edited:

Fluid_Drip

Smash Cadet
Heyheyhey
IMG_20014576307882.jpeg

Last edited:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm quoting every single person in this thread to put an alert in their inboxes that there's a party in here now. Woot!

Hey marth, cool avi.

I dunno if this thread will catch on though, too tired to do a descript. i'll do it later.

Here's my damn description. Hey I play super smash bros and whatever nintendo stuff I can get my hands on, my step sister has a collection of games for some reason, so I never miss out on any new games. I'm nice, i'd take a bullet for you even if I don't know you, however I have a dark side that i'm trying to get rid of, usually If I snap at you I feel really bad so I try not to get mad, ever. My goal is to make people happy as I don't really care about my own stuffs, everything is taken care of except for one thing..... love. but that's another story.

Obviously i'm going to try to go into Law so I can help people and use that power to combat the idiots who try to bring the poor people down. and donate the money I don't need to the people that need it.

I'm just here to make you feel better and stuff. My goal to be the best kirby player, then be the best ever, will I achieve this? probably not, but i'm gonna try.

blarugh that was bad, but anyway hi.
Well, hello there, Marthy! My name is TheElegantShadow, but you may refer to me as, "TES," if the aforementioned name is a bit too much of a mouth full. XD

I'm a relatively friendly person who loves to talk about death, write poetry, play video games, watch anime, and many other things. I have a dark sense of humor and a big heart. :)

I'm Gothic at heart, and am a bit of a Mythologycon.

I'm a bit awkward also, as you can see. XD

So... yeah, nice to meet you, friend. ^_^
Hi dudes im bui
There's already a "Meet and Greet" thread. Do this over there.

http://smashboards.com/threads/meet-and-greet-tell-us-who-you-are.274917/
Hi dudes im bui
I'm Zink. I'm a professional video editor. I live in NYC.
I like chicken wings.
I am Madolche Procione. My name comes from the Yugioh card archetype of candy doll people and the Italian word for raccoon, because I like both of those things.
I play I smash, I'm getting into digital art, and I occasionally get ideas for stories that I do nothing with.
You may also notice that I have more likes than I have actual posts, but do not be deceived. People do not like what I say.
It is a little known fact that I have been handing out sexual favors for all of my likes.

Nice to meet you all.
You want him to give you sexual favors and make artwork of it? :troll:
There's already a "Meet and Greet" thread. Do this over there.

http://smashboards.com/threads/meet-and-greet-tell-us-who-you-are.274917/
No. That thread is not restricted to only new users and we've actually had past older members make introductions.
Hey guys! Im just a regular high school student trying who enjoys smash and wanting to become good at the game. Im new to the whole competitive scene so im trying to stick with some dudes to help guide me in the right direction. All you guys in the thread seem like really chill people. Im actually really into Pokemon so if any of you guys want to battle me then just send me a message.
Hai! I'm KingShadow. I'm just a lazy 14 year old who likes Nintendo. You can just call me KS, King, or Shadow.
Also, cookies. XP
Hey peoplez. I'm an 18 year old female gamer currently finishing my final year of school. I'm pretty scatter brained and a bit of an introvert, but around friends I'm usually pretty goofy/random. I like making people happy and am usually pretty forgiving. I try my best to follow the moto "don't judge a book by its cover" even though I may want to strangle people sometimes. lol

Video game wise, one of the first video games I ever played was Pokemon colosseum. Over the years I've collected a somewhat unhealthy amount of the franchise...I have at least 9 or so in total. I like tactical games like Fire emblem and rpgs like the legend of zelda too. Here are some of the wii games I own:

• Super Smash bros brawl
  • Fire emblem raidiant dawn
  • Pandora's tower
  • sonic colors
  • The last story
  • xenoblade
  • The legend of zelda twilight princess and skyward sword
  • Pokemon revolution
  • mario bros
  • Sin and Punishment star successor
  • Naruto clash of ninja revolution 2 and one involving dragons
  • 3 of the older Metriod games and Other M

I've recently set up my 3ds and wii for wifi, so if any one wants to battle or something let me know.

...I hope I did this right. XD

Nice to meet you all
Hello everyone. I know my name is theoriginaltzw, but you can call me Tyler. I'm twenty years old and currently in college. It's been quite some time since I've been on a forum. In fact when I was younger I used to have my own forum. I'm undecided in what I want to do in my life. All I really want is to be happy and make others happy. I've been playing video games since I was a toddler. Starting with the NES and now the Xbox one and Wii U. I love every kind of game and I really can't name a favorite. I love meeting new people and I hope to meet some friends on here. (:
Looking to meet some Hot ladies

a/s/l
What's up. I'm a 15 year old guy who, well, is a video game lover at the core, with it being my #1 hobby ever since I was young. I'm a huge Smash fan, as well as an incredibly huge Mega Man and Sonic fan. I can be really, and I mean REALLY shy when it comes to new people, even over online 'cuz... well, guess I'm a bit too worried how others will judge me or somethin', I dunno lol. I don't really talk to anyone at school besides 1 person, though I have other friends but unfortunately I can't go to their school.

Anyway, favorite games (in no real particular order):

Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Smash in general
Mega Man (Classic and X)
Mario & Luigi rpgs
DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

and some others but too lazy to think of right off the top of my head. Hoping to get into the Metal Gear series soon tho.

Really tho... a better way to get to know me overall is Skype. If you actually care enough, mine's "austontherupee".
Oh we're gonna get along just fine.
Hey my names Aaron, my smash tag is Fluid. Im new to the denver colorado area and looking to improve my smash game by meeting new people. :) I love smash and anime so I hope I can make some new frans im mostly a toon link player, but I also frequent lucario and kirby as well
View attachment 9745

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Party? Did you say party? Well, here's some party music then!
at first i was like P:M 3.0 Reveal? and then 0:25 hit me and was like :O -> :D
and the overpowering feelings of happiness and excitement associated with that video came rushing back to me.

Last edited:

Fluid_Drip

Smash Cadet
i hate to put a damper on the party but id be extremely grateful if someone could help me setup my signature? lol for some reason tumblr url's aren't working

452144-1440x900-[DesktopNexus.com].jpg

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
"Look Alive, Sunshine
109 In The Sky But The Pigs Won't Quit
You're Here With Me Dr Death Defying
I'll Be Your Surgeon, Your Proctor
Your Helicopter
Pumping Out The Slaughtermatic Sounds
To Keep You Live