• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Yup! That's what this thread is for. It's a fun little thread that I hope will eventually replace the Unhappy and Happy threads, plus the youtube thread.

Share whatever you like in here! Just keep spam to a minimum, and no inappropriate content. We can have a lot of fun here.
Are you hijacking mah thread? ;P

Marthmario

Smash Lord
*hugs!* I feel like I've seen you around here before. Have we talked?

Oh my.

@ Fluid_Drip Fluid_Drip : Hey, stop double posting or I'm going to have to start infracting. This thread is super lax, but some rules will still apply.
I can't make rules for my own thread? ;~;

Fluid_Drip

Smash Cadet
well sorry im still figuring out the site and didn't know you could reply to more than one person per post..

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Pretty sure more people would find it easier to abide by rules if it was a bit easier, I'll admit that I've have a bit of confusion sometimes

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Ah. Project M...I've heard a lot of people reference it, but know little about the project myself, other than characters are modified and whatnot. Can you tell me a little about it, please? What system can you play it on?

Last edited:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Ah. Project M...I've heard a lot of people reference it, but know little about the project myself, other than characters are modified and whatnot. Can you tell me a little about it, please? What system can you play it on?
You use a hacked wii (which is super easy to do with a simple sd card) then install project m onto the sd card.

The game itself is wonderful. It's essentially Brawl with mostly Melee mechanics, plus they fixed a lot of stages. It's slowly becoming my favorite smash game.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
All you need is Brawl and an SD card really. Not even a hacked Wii/Wii U, but I think it has to be a 2gb SD card or under (plus you have to delete all the custom stages on your game). Then ya just gotta download it from the project m site.

But yeah, like everyone else was saying, it's basically Brawl modded to be like Melee. There are some changes that are good and bad, depending on your opinion, but there's definitely a ton of crazy awesome stuff despite this.

Last edited:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Pretty sure more people would find it easier to abide by rules if it was a bit easier, I'll admit that I've have a bit of confusion sometimes
Back in my day we had to manually click reply, copy the code, click back, click reply on the second post, then paste and add our replies. Now? Luxury!

Top Bottom