• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
Why you no get my Nightmare before Christmas Joke? ;~;
Sorry, I was a bit too busy... well, being the shadow of the moon at night, and all. :I

Back in my day, we didn't utilize talking or mailing. We had to converse via a method known as stalking and tailing! Dark times indeed.
Well, back in my day, a jawbreaker was when you'd put some sugar in your mouth and asked someone to punch you in the face. As you can likely imagine, not many had much of a sweet tooth back then. X)

On another note, why do you and Werekill have similar Avatars? Is that from some TV show or something of that sort? :o

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe if you met the expectations people have for adults you would be treated like an adult

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Maybe if you met the expectations people have for adults you would be treated like an adult
I hate when people screw over my logic and make me see what's wrong with myself ;~;
Also, my parents expect me (my mom specifically) to stop playing Pokemon and the other games I grew up with because I'm older, which is never going to happen.
My parents treat me like a adult im only 17.
What is this sorcery?

Last edited:

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
I can be like an adult at times, and it seems my parents want that to be the case. I'm only 15 tho, so....

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
They're both from Homestuck! It's a webcomicish thing. If you ever try it, be warned that it's pretty bad at the beginning but gets better.
Oh, I believe that I've heard of that before. Hmm... Where would one go to read such a Webcomic? I'm afraid that I'm not very savvy when it comes to finding such things, especially for free.

Screw people's expectations, I have skeletons!

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Oh, I believe that I've heard of that before. Hmm... Where would one go to read such a Webcomic? I'm afraid that I'm not very savvy when it comes to finding such things, especially for free.

Screw people's expectations, I have skeletons!
And then a skeleton popped out! :troll:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Mspaintadventures is the site, but you can just google "Homestuck" to go straight to it.

@ Substitution Substitution : Fair enough! How far did you get before you quit? The first 4 acts are pretty crappy for the most part.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
@ Substitution Substitution : Fair enough! How far did you get before you quit? The first 4 acts are pretty crappy for the most part.
I'm not sure, but I know it's probably in the first 4.

The problem is I try, but then I get bored.
By the looks it's one of those comics that you need to sit through.
Other wise you'll miss a few things here and there.

And that's where I'm getting at, it's not one of those webcomics where you can just archive binge.
You need a ton of patience to fit through it all, and I'm just not that kinda guy.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Try skipping ahead to Act 5 and use ColabHQ's narration on youtube. It's really well done, and so long as you have a passing understanding of some of the story (like the game and ****), you'll be fine.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
On another note, why do you and Werekill have similar Avatars? Is that from some TV show or something of that sort? :o
Webcomic. It's called Homestuck. Werekill told me he was conflicted on using this avatar and the one he's using right now. I just used the one he didn't pick, because they were both awesome imo. :3

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Try skipping ahead to Act 5 and use ColabHQ's narration on youtube. It's really well done, and so long as you have a passing understanding of some of the story (like the game and ****), you'll be fine.
Eh, I'll look into it later...

s_cube

Your favorite Smasher
Friday is almost over!

Had a terrible day at school, trying to get some training done for the monthly tomorrow.
What about you?

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
Mspaintadventures is the site, but you can just google "Homestuck" to go straight to it.
Ah, I'll read a bit of it at a later time. It looks... interesting.

Webcomic. It's called Homestuck. Werekill told me he was conflicted on using this avatar and the one he's using right now. I just used the one he didn't pick, because they were both awesome imo. :3
Both honestly look like they were made to be Avatars. XD

And then a skeleton popped out! :troll:
Yes, because I'm mister Oogie Boogie, and you ain't goin' NO WHERE! Hahahahahahaha!!!! :seuss:

Top Bottom