• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

Sonicmuts

Smash Rookie
NNID
ze_sonicmuts
HELLO THERE im the sonicmuts im a big dog who plays as kirby and Snake and sonic(lost touch with them). im also a glitch hunter

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They used to think I had ADD when I was like 6 or 7 but when I was like in my mid to late teens they discovered it was something else.

I always thought I was perfectly normal and completely ignorant of it until I was diagnosed

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
They used to think I had ADD when I was like 6 or 7 but when I was like in my mid to late teens they discovered it was something else.

I always thought I was perfectly normal and completely ignorant of it until I was diagnosed
I don't think there's anyone out there who doesn't suffer from something.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
To contribute to the current subject: I was diagnosed when I was fourteen. My mother wanted the perfect son, so she refused to believe that I wasn't completely normal. I'm still embarrassed to reveal exactly what mental disorder I have, though, because someone very popular on these forums made a very negative remark about people with my same illness.

...That aside, I'm The Fail Tracer, username inspired by the most kick-ass character ever created, from the most phenomenal anime ever created. I'm twenty years old, and I recently discovered that my whole purpose in life is to have fun living my life to the fullest. I like to learn new things about certain things I'm already interested in (example: I love learning behind-the-scenes things about the Mother series).

I also enjoy music of pretty much any type, and I like drawing.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
To contribute to the current subject: I was diagnosed when I was fourteen. My mother wanted the perfect son, so she refused to believe that I wasn't completely normal. I'm still embarrassed to reveal exactly what mental disorder I have, though, because someone very popular on these forums made a very negative remark about people with my same illness.

...That aside, I'm The Fail Tracer, username inspired by the most kick-*** character ever created, from the most phenomenal anime ever created. I'm twenty years old, and I recently discovered that my whole purpose in life is to have fun living my life to the fullest. I like to learn new things about certain things I'm already interested in (example: I love learning behind-the-scenes things about the Mother series).

Nice to meet ya TFT! Just so you know I'm not judgemental on other people, unlike some. And I agree that learning new things about your interests is always a treat.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Admittedly, I have my medical problems as well.
Though, most of them are physical.

Marthmario

Smash Lord

...That aside, I'm The Fail Tracer, username inspired by the most kick-*** character ever created, from the most phenomenal anime ever created. I'm twenty years old, and I recently discovered that my whole purpose in life is to have fun living my life to the fullest. I like to learn new things about certain things I'm already interested in (example: I love learning behind-the-scenes things about the Mother series).

My purpose in life is to make people happy! ^.^
Also, once you realize you have ADD the symptoms get heightened, at least they are for me. >.<

Last edited:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
It's because you know what's going on, so all the little bits you didn't notice before are what you focus on now. I was the same way when I first got diagnosed with OCD; I started seeing allllllll the compulsions I did every day. :/

Marthmario

Smash Lord
It's because you know what's going on, so all the little bits you didn't notice before are what you focus on now. I was the same way when I first got diagnosed with OCD; I started seeing allllllll the compulsions I did every day. :/
I actually have a small amount of OCD

Last edited:

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Pretty. So now are you Viridimario? lol

Also... don't you hate when you just get out of PE at school wearing four layers of clothing? Sooo hot
Diagnosed with that too, eh? What "flavor" do you have?

Admittedly, I have my medical problems as well.
Though, most of them are physical.

Buuuuuuuump

Top Bottom