• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
ill change it back next week lol

Man i hate texas especially san antonio, the brawlers here are ****ing dumb. Some dude from Cali named (dance grenade or Decibel) came down and didnt do well at the tourny he went to. But all of a sudden he is top 5 here in there opinion lawl
i know decibel hes from san diego

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
tofu, kira and i played melee almost non-stop these past two days.

this game is too ****en good.

ps someone mm my marth

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
lol this game makes me smile...cuz matches usually go either way. i'll $1 mm you marth P

argh!!! how do you delete some of yer posts?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
minimum $5

i've found anything below $5 i don't really care about, but $5 makes both parties play their best and get better

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I just realized how dumb my smash life is... I smash/practice for about an hour or so on my own about 2 or 3 times a week... then I wait for Connors tournament (or any other tournament) to finally get the chance to smash with people.

Wow, I'm gonna start sucking fast lol

(no homo)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hahah sucking fast
kouryuu just play people forever until youre amazing
even penetrate peoples
houses
and smash inside of them
lmao too good.
p.s. i don't practice more than once a week for less than an hour (basically when i'm bored)

but i guess that's why my techskill is garbs

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I've always wanted to go to one of Pat's smashfests but I never had the time. And when I DID get the chance, he canceled it.

Now he doesn't host them anymore.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i definitely penetrated naota's house last weekend and smashed inside of it (with macd as my teammate)

SuperRad

Smash Master
maybe i should rephrase:
I'm interested in coming to socal for a weekend, most likely in February [if there was a large tournament I would change to late january or march, but for now lets say february]

What regular tournaments are there? [Besides Connor's Biweeklies and San Diego Triweeklies, assuming both of those will still be happening]

Who would potentially willing to house me? I'm guessing I would shoot to get into town early/afternoon friday if not thursday night and then leave either sunday night overnight or monday morning [depending on how much class I feel like ditching].

im just testing the waters for this i guess

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
those are the only two

any other tournies will get posted a week or two before they happen

i most likely (90%) will be able to house you for a day, but housing people usually entails picking them up and dropping them off, which i'm gonna charge for cause i hate driving

Kira-

Smash Champion
I just realized how dumb my smash life is... I smash/practice for about an hour or so on my own about 2 or 3 times a week... then I wait for Connors tournament (or any other tournament) to finally get the chance to smash with people.

Wow, I'm gonna start sucking fast lol

(no homo)
pre-johns

lol this game makes me smile...cuz matches usually go either way. i'll $1 mm you marth P

argh!!! how do you delete some of yer posts?
MM me jopez =P

your sheik vs my falco/sheik/marth

$1-3 each your pick

JDM

Smash Champion
I can't belive this is actually going to happen.

It's going to be pretty amazing.

And smelly.

JDM

Smash Champion
Brawl bashing at gamefaqs is so much fun because brawl players actually post on the melee boards and it's not frouned uponed unlike swf.

Top Bottom