• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCAL Arizona Carpool

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
So some SoCal smashers are going to SAST2 in AZ this weekend, and i think we have about 3 seats available in our cars.

We'll be leaving at around 4 pm on friday, get to the housing site at MAXXPOWERS' house in Glendale, AZ friday night.

We'll stay at MAXXPOWERS' house saturday night, and leave AZ sunday afternoon, coming back sunday evening.

If anybody wants to join, post here or PM me for more info.

also, if anybody else is interested in going/giving carpool rides, post here!

LIST OF PEOPLE GOING:

Gimpyfish62's car:

Gimpyfish
Mango
Lucky
JTB

Tofu's Car:

Tofu
mikeHAZE
DEHF
LeSheik..

too good, thanks everyone.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Are Mango and Lucky coming to Riverside, or are we going to pick them up from their houses Gimpy?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm not paying $300 for this though.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm not paying any gas money whatsoever so whoever is coming in my car has that covered haha

also i think 4 people in my car is all i want also, cramming 5 people into the car becomes horrible really quickly

killer tofu

Smash Lord
i'm not paying any gas money whatsoever so whoever is coming in my car has that covered haha

also i think 4 people in my car is all i want also, cramming 5 people into the car becomes horrible really quickly
Yeah 5 would be too much. And Lesheik can come with me and that would be it. And like gimpy said. People are paying for gas. And to make it there and back it's four gas tanks at 30 ish a piece. so i need at least 25 from each person coming with me.
Unless somebody else is willing to drive their car.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
NES called called me last night at about 1, i think it would only be fair to offer him the ride since he asked first.... but iono.
I want the money before the trip tho, up front. You sure he has the money? And why isn't he telling me or posting on the boards?

EDIT: Actually i already told leshiek he would ride with me.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
There's also a possibilty that gimpyfishes roommate will go, he can take up to 3 people, but those people would have to pay for the gas, probably about $35 dollars each, i think.

Trafficwarden has already said he would be willing to do this.
I guess NES will have to do this too since lesheik took his spot.
Anybody else?

(again, this is a possibility, not a for sure thing, tell me if you're interested)

killer tofu

Smash Lord
How are we going to do teams. I know roundbit only teams with members but what about everybody else going? Anybody wanna team?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
How are we going to do teams. I know roundbit only teams with members but what about everybody else going? Anybody wanna team?
hmm, well i was going to team with JTB, but i forgot about the roundbit rule, and DEHF's not doing teams, so GIMPY, want to team? lol.

if not i'll team with JTB like planned.

$ick

Smash Lord
I have the money

I say we go a car seat match.:) best 3 out of 5 with Leshiek;) but seriously i do have the money
Best way to decide it IMO. Might as well have the better player go. Can't have people thinking Socal is all newby. :p

Edit: Wow 6 people posted at the same time as me... o_0

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
Haha, wow. If my parents approve, I am headed to AZ. And perhaps with Tofu. That'll settle the dispute real fast. xD

And no offense. But Leshiek could use some out of state experience. It could really help him as it would me.

Edit: If I do go, it's a done deal. They will KNOW Socal is n00by. <_<;

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I need OoS experience too. :(

Someone give me the heads up on whats going on Friday.

I get out of class at 4. I realllllllly rather not have to miss class, because I seriously need to be attending every lecture. Plus I have homework due that day.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
If I could, I would gladly drive some people. But just getting my license, my parents don't want my first real drive to be to Arizona. Lame, yeah. But they make the rules. And they are always very fair with me, so i'm not gonna try and push the idea. Honestly, i'd rather ride with Tofu. I really wanna go, but if it causes too many problems, I won't.

Edit: If I do go, I won't be doing teams. Just not my thing.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
If mikeHaze never made the topic, NES could've went. :/ But in the first post, he said "if anybody else is interested in going/giving carpool rides, post here."
I posted. Tofu is now giving me a ride.

Sorry NES, but I didn't know you even wanted to go before posting.

Nes

Smash Lord
If mikeHaze never made the topic, NES could've went. :/ But in the first post, he said "if anybody else is interested in going/giving carpool rides, post here."
I posted. Tofu is now giving me a ride.

Sorry NES, but I didn't know you even wanted to go before posting.
So? It was my idea to go here, besides they reserve a spot for me

Lesheik

Smash Lord
So? It was my idea to go here, besides they reserve a spot for me
I didn't know that. All I did was post that I wanted to go before I knew it was supposedly "your idea to go here, and that they reserved a spot for you. If they did reserve a spot for you, why isn't it in the first post? I just paid attention to the first post, and Tofu gave me a ride? Is that a crime? :/

Top Bottom