• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCAL Arizona Carpool

Nes

Smash Lord
I didn't know that. All I did was post that I wanted to go before I knew it was supposedly "your idea to go here, and that they reserved a spot for you. If they did reserve a spot for you, why isn't it in the first post? I just paid attention to the first post, and Tofu gave me a ride? Is that a crime? :/
yeah it is, do you see the time haze posted this tread? it was 12 so theres no way i could post and I called Tofu but he didn't pick up his phone

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I want Nestor to go so I can play Phoenix Wright 3 in front of him :(

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
Guys, let's settle down.

Honestly, Tofu seems pretty set on taking Leshiek. I was talking to him on AIM. He has said it more than once. In the threads as well. He read about Leshiek wanting to come while he heard nothing from Nes. Not that Nes didn't try to contact him as established, but what do you want him to do? Let's not forget he IS the driver. And in the blink of an eye, the 4 people going may not if he decides this is too much trouble. It's not like it's his obligation to take anyone. It's not required.

Be glad he is taking anyone. :/

killer tofu

Smash Lord
do NOT capitolize the f in my name

next time it happens i warn you for disrespecting moderators.
What if i just cut it off at Gimpy? Also do you wanna start driving at the same time? and if so where do you wanna start? And what time?

Haze i was in class. LOL. Freaking nes calling me while im in class.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
lets leave at the same time, cutting it off at gimpy is fine haha

uhhhh i have to pick up jtb at like 4 from school so lets leave around then

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
No matter who goes, AZ is still going to get *****.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I guess I will be taking pictures in place of Atlus :O

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
PLZ, take pics and maybe take a vid camera, since you never know what you might see on the road . . .
My camera has some recording potential. I just don't use it much because it can't handle too much sound at once, and it will go mute during playback during those times.

Top Bottom