• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sob sob why can't I win

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Link to original post: [drupal=3032]sob sob why can't I win[/drupal]

Because your a lazy son of a B**** and you clearly don't ever want to win, you don't want to win simple as that.

This goes oout to all the people who want to ban things that clearly isn't broken and is stoppable.

1. you are the flaw about 98% of the time who is holding the controller? you. who is in charge of you doing good? you. You can learn right? then why don't you learn how to pick out things things that could help you win the match and become better? You have no limit and you are setting your limit before you have even tryed. In tuth you only need a few things to be able to win:2 jumps, wieght of at least 40,a sheild, grab/throw, air attack and ground attack. with those nothing is impossible unless you got gannon's up-tilt or something.

2.If a wall is in your way what do you do?
A. you cry like A little B**** wah wah
B.go over it and figure it out
C.get someone esle to help you figure it out useing teamwork

Stop picking A MK is overpowered but not broken you can learn,jump,sheild and attack that's enough to help you win your spoiled by the easy gameplay. Take melee sheik vs pichu near impossible but not impossible you simplely need more effort to win and skill and good reads. really nothing in brawl compares to that match-up in skill or hardest sadly not even easyness

3.To people who say brawl needs more mindgames play pichu it's impossible to get a hit off without them messing up really bad or you getting in their head. Sorry but I never want to see the melee is faster so there aren't as many mindgames BS.

4. goes to melee players about puff. learn the match-up it might help.

Really I hate some of the johns i've seen(not you john) WTF _____ is broken because I can't figure it out. People figured out how to deal with melee's best why don't you figure out how to deal with MK. Really no joke if people don't figure it out soon I predict brawl will be totally dead in 2 years. That's me but the noobs will stay noobs, boil up hate and many people will quit because these people simplely don't even want to win.

Sorry laziness needs no pity so I gave none. yes I was a total ****. Also i'm worried for the future if everyone is like this

shurf

Smash Cadet
This is all true for any sort of competition really.

1. Learn
2. Practice
3. Practice some more
4. Profit

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Surely insulting the other side will show them the reason in your argument.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Take melee sheik vs pichu near impossible but not impossible you simplely need more effort to win and skill and good reads. really nothing in brawl compares to that match-up in skill or hardest sadly not even easyness
lol @ attempting to win against Sheik as Ganon in Brawl.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
WTF sheik vs gannon is brawl harder than sheik vs pichu in melee? Really gannon in brawl can't even hit people with air attacks he is truely crap i'm not going to lie? Pichu is at least is fast and stuff.

But other than the fact sheik can duck under his moves why esle is it reallly bad?

Lazy people fail because they are lazy my brother can't win vs me and I tell him to SHFFL he doesn't so I **** him hard and let him walk into my attacks. Sorry I hate seeing it when all you have to do is try and learn it took me a really long time to learn a lot of melee stuff and I hate seeing people worse than me whinning how they lose becausee they don't want to learn. Also first time I teched an edge gaurd in a match today and didn't even have to think about it.

john!

Smash Hero
4. goes to melee players about puff. learn the match-up it might help.

Really I hate some of the johns i've seen(not you john) WTF _____ is broken because I can't figure it out. People figured out how to deal with melee's best why don't you figure out how to deal with MK. Really no joke if people don't figure it out soon I predict brawl will be totally dead in 2 years. That's me but the noobs will stay noobs, boil up hate and many people will quit because these people simplely don't even want to will.

Sorry laziness needs no pity so I gave none. yes I was a total ****. Also i'm worried for the future if everyone is like this
So true, and thanks for not hating me. :bee:

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I suck I will never say i'm good even if I become the best player ever I'm going to my first melee tourmanet on the 20th i've been to 2 brawls to play melee and mess their stuff up. You can go ahead and say I have no room to talk about this kind of stuff and whatever. But i've fought a sheik that chain thrown me I played till he got bored lol. I inspired myself when one match I got 22% that was enough proof for me that I could win even if I didn't I need to play more people.

But yeah i'm going to the next VG event I would love to play people 4x better than me and get F***ed up.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I suck I will never say i'm good even if I become the best player ever I'm going to my first melee tourmanet on the 20th i've been to 2 brawls to play melee and mess their stuff up. You can go ahead and say I have no room to talk about this kind of stuff and whatever. But i've fought a sheik that chain thrown me I played till he got bored lol. I inspired myself when one match I got 22% that was enough proof for me that I could win even if I didn't I need to play more people.

But yeah i'm going to the next VG event I would love to play people 4x better than me and get F***ed up.
Go to Apex 2010, we should totally play.

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
yeah, if you truly put your time into a character, you will have a better chance. but tiers are still tiers and character match ups are still character match ups.

take captain falcon vs meta knight for example. even if you are an amazing falcon player, if you verse a meta knight, youre probably going to lose cause of the truth in their tier placement and match up. of course, if brawl had combos, falcon would have a better chance.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wow, even if it is generalised flaming, it is still flaming.

I'm not going to allow a blanket torrent of abuse at people who obviously know they're being referenced.

Be a bit more civil in making points in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom