• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So you guys are 5th best in the game.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
ur Ike, u get owned if you play passive. Ike's game is all about pressuring. I have not seen any Ike that play defensively so far.
ALL your matches?!
Ouch, best keep Kirby/Pit as secondaries/thirdaries then. No offense, but while Ike does work well offensively, not all characters do, and even then, certain matchups require you to play defensively.
Obviously, not ALL of the characters in the game do well when used offensively as some of them perform better when used defensively and I'm already aware about that. I don't play on the offense ALL the time! Why do you think I said the word 'mainly' for? That would make me fairly predictable if I were like that! :laugh: There are times where my attack methods won't work and I have no choice but to play on the defense so I can regain control again. So obviously, learning to play defensively is important too!

Okay, maybe I over emphasied the word 'ALL' in that sentence which made you guys think that and that definitely was a mistake on my part. I'm just trying to tell you guys that I'm better at playing aggressively than playing defensively in my matches. Also, I use a fair bit of characters compared to most people. Therefore, I HAVE to know how to perform both play styles reasonably well or otherwise, I'd limit my character's usefulness in battle (Depending on who I use who relies on being used defensively to perform well against certain characters.) which would result in me losing fairly easily when I use them incorrectly in battle.

Top Bottom