• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, yea, read now pl0x.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Aight guys, (to you Banana and Key), I'm back for 3 weeks, summer break baby, then classes again + the brand new start of college.

Since I'm on vacation and am readily near Wi-Fi, I'd like to say I'm back and looking for some games, could really use them!

I participated in the last ESTICLE here in CT, and would like to gladly say I came in 17th out of 35/40ish. That's mainly using Snake and Falcon. My Falcon tourney matches were tough, but I was able to rough most of it out, and man, was it great winning matches with him. So I'd like to say one last time, I'M BACK!, And ready than ever!

Hope to see you all soon, gg and gl everyone.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Sounds awesome my man, I finish my last exam tomorrow. I'm home free after that (till september when I gotta move into residence), so I'll be ready for matches anytime. Ayaz, ill add you too if youre still up for dittos.

Key, whered you go lol?

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
I'm down. My game might be a little off for the first couple matches because I've been away for a couple weeks from it but I'm sure it'll kick back quick. AIM me whenever and we'll play.

BT: The problem I've run into is that I am working every weekday now and have tons of crap going on otherwise as well. Plus I've been playing Guild Wars a lot with my gaming time so yeah... lol This is the perfect excuse to get back into things though. Hopefully things will slow down soon and I'll actually have time to do things like play Brawl and such. I definitely will make time for IcantWin though. :) And you too, BT if you want. :p

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Awesome guys, glad to see you're all doing well.

My last exams were *****es, and ****, it feels good to be done with those. NOW I JUST CAN 'T WAIT FOR COLLEGE........ which is going to be.. very.. interesting.

Other than that I've been practicing my G&W a lot, Falcon didn't really show me too much of his uber nipples at the tourney, so for now he's going to be moved to my secondary main (this doesn't mean I'm not maining him anymore). Good luck guys :D

Top Bottom