• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So who's going to Clash of Titans?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Point taken. Who'd you lose to in winners bracket?

It seems we both learned some new tricks with G&W =P Wanna share? lolpm
Will chat tomorrow, going to go research G&W's invinc frames on some aerials.
Kismet. He's this really good(better then sethlon probably) falco from the south. Don't remember which state. He almost beat anther and lost to Chu/Anther.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey guys, I got a new G&W too.

I got a new style for a lot of my characters :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The person who improved most at CoT4 was Dojo though. You guys are going to **** yourselfs when you see him play. It's scary as **** lol. He even had M2K worried lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Alright, but I must warn you, I've not only picked up Bowser/Marth/Dedede/Oli more seriously, but I also picked up MK. And yes, I play him campy lol.

But we will see, first No Koast though.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Alright, but I must warn you, I've not only picked up Bowser/Marth/Dedede/Oli more seriously, but I also picked up MK. And yes, I play him campy lol.

But we will see, first No Koast though.
LOL you are doing exactly what I started doing a few months ago. I've gone through over half the characters though and I'm going to start focusing only on GW which is something I haven't done in a long time :).

Also, DMG+Hylian team = 1st place. Calling it now.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
LOL you are doing exactly what I started doing a few months ago. I've gone through over half the characters though and I'm going to start focusing only on GW which is something I haven't done in a long time :).

Also, DMG+Hylian team = 1st place. Calling it now.
About time Hylian. Texas needs more dedicated G&W, not more people that just use him as a secondary.

Oh and you guys can't take first as long as team Captain Crunch still exists ;)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
About time Hylian. Texas needs more dedicated G&W, not more people that just use him as a secondary.

Oh and you guys can't take first as long as team Captain Crunch still exists ;)
See you in the finals.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
See you in the finals.
We could just do a side teams MM. I love teams.
Why don't we team together again?

After the last PBT about 5 of us spent 8 hrs playing teams with a few items on, every stage on random stage select, and always selecting Random character. We played through every stage like 4 times. Anyway that's just how much I like teams.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I was actually surprised that me and error placed 5th on teams at FS5. First "real" tournament we attended. This summer i will try to spend more time over there with you guys.

I have focused a lot more on G&W as well. Just see things a lot more on detail now. Just need to have better competition for me to improve now.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
next time i get a chance to use someones wii ill use GW instead of snake for the entire time :)

philly proved to me i cant just expect to be the best GW forever, gonna have to start putting some time into him in brawl... because honestly i havent, i wish some of the better people would put more videos out tho

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I wish we would discuss him more on the boards... I JUST learned how safe the turtle is on olimar's block, assuming he doesn't have the right pikmin to grab with.

Top Bottom