• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, who misses the melee falco? Because he's back in a different form

ADHD

Smash Hero
We already know Falco isn't like melee, cause a lot of us have the game. youre cool.
So people who love falco as a person stick to him, the people who wanted something like him from melee there is toon link.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
How in the hell is toon link anything like falco?

Falco can still do a short hop double laser.

If anything toon link is more like marth than falco

ThreeX

Smash Lord
ok, seeing all these kinds of threads are very annoying, lol... you guys have to remember that this isn't melee, this is brawl. Stop trying to say that you want this and that from melee, it's not gonna happen.... falco's in brawl, yay, he's not like melee... he's his own unique character, and like superryan [i think it was you who said it] that if he was his melee-self, he'd be horrible... so who cares, the change is nice, i played brawl, i like how falco is... [except that his recovery is still garbage, lulz]

ANYWAYS, im not hating on melee at all, i'm definately not gonna stop playing it, i hate how alot of people are just dropping melee because of brawl, in my opinion brawl isnt' going to be as competitive as melee, im not gonna go all in-debt about it, because i've said this, plus most of you have seen this time and time again, if you really want to discuss this, you could IM me on aim, or PM me here...

just a quick message for you people: don't quit melee just because of brawl, melee is a great game, brawl might be good, but that is definately not a reason to just drop such a successful game. :]

2 more days until brawl, SMILE PEOPLE

Winnar

Smash Lord
This is ridiculous. Get off the Falco boards if all you're going to do is advertise other characters.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
.. [except that his recovery is still garbage, lulz]
His up b sucks but his forward b is amazing now.

It goes further it starts alot faster and seems to have less lag, combined with the lower horizontal movement in this game they either have to predict you or be someone like marth or sonic to punish you.

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
ok, seeing all these kinds of threads are very annoying, lol... you guys have to remember that this isn't melee, this is brawl. Stop trying to say that you want this and that from melee, it's not gonna happen.... falco's in brawl, yay, he's not like melee... he's his own unique character, and like superryan [i think it was you who said it] that if he was his melee-self, he'd be horrible... so who cares, the change is nice, i played brawl, i like how falco is... [except that his recovery is still garbage, lulz]

ANYWAYS, im not hating on melee at all, i'm definately not gonna stop playing it, i hate how alot of people are just dropping melee because of brawl, in my opinion brawl isnt' going to be as competitive as melee, im not gonna go all in-debt about it, because i've said this, plus most of you have seen this time and time again, if you really want to discuss this, you could IM me on aim, or PM me here...

just a quick message for you people: don't quit melee just because of brawl, melee is a great game, brawl might be good, but that is definately not a reason to just drop such a successful game. :]

I am smiling i cant wait,

Very good post btw, just replying to say good job :]

tatsuha

Smash Cadet

+1!

falco's still a hottie in my eyes. both in melee and brawl.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Wolf is definitely not the Falco of Melee

I personally think it's Fox. Fox is 'fast' in Brawl but he's actually about the speed Falco was in Melee and has the moveset mind the small differences (No Dair spike, has rapid laser, etc)

Quarter

Smash Cadet
at first i avoided brawl falco like the plague, but now that i've gotten used to him i'm starting to really like his new playstyle.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Hey, in melee, when you dair'd, and if they werent initially after you do the move, did it always make them go, to the side? Cause I dont remember that in melee.. =/

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
I've actually really adjusted to Falco in Brawl, and he really fits me, all of his physics. I've just adjusted to him really well. Then when I went back to playing melee one day, I had a hard time adjusting to his physics. I feel the same sort of comfort I had with Falco in melee but in brawl, but they are so different! They can both be used quite well, however.

Drakuaza

Smash Apprentice
same for me, i went back a while to melee, the first thing i noticed, was melee graphics are horrible lol, falco looks like a parrot and i was kinda off of falco in melee, but in brawl was the same when i first played as falco, i even played better with zerosuit samus than falco, now i can use falco pretty well.

jnsm19

Smash Rookie
To be honest, I like the new Falco. Just took a bit more time to get used to, but otherwise I like the way he plays a lot more.
And I agree with brawlmaniac, If you liked Melee Falco, then play Melee while the rest of us plays Brawl :-P

Top Bottom