• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So what is up with BACH?

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, since i've made a bit of a mess in the past few months, i should probably say something.

It's not in my nature to burn bridges, anyone that knows me, knows that is the last thing i would do.

However, i did to MLG. Not only did i burn that bridge, i threw gasoline on it.

I overworked myself, and left everything go to the wayside. I'm sorry to MLG, and most of all, i'm sorry to the Smash Community, that supported me in everything i did. The community is what kept me going, and when i was no longer doing it for the community, and for MLG, i dunno - i guess i lost something.

I love the Smash Community, and the people that are a part of it. I really wanted to leave you guys with something nice to remember me, rather than my mistakes of late.

I now work for a professional film company in Baltimore, so things arn't gloomy or anything. Our company just got done filming on The Sopranos, HBO Def Poetry, Will Smith's new movie, the new Die Hard Movie, SpiderMan 3, etc etc. Our website is www.aceeast.com if you're curious.

So here's my legacy, enjoy, and i'll still be around - especially for brawl.

MLG DC MONTAGE

MLG SAN FRAN MONTAGE

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER - SAN FRAN

SMASHFEST RHODE ISLAND MONTAGE

BOMB3 MONTAGE

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER - BOMB3

MLG ORLANDO MONTAGE

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER - ORLANDO (COMING SOON)

SMYM3 MONTAGE

SMASH AID V MONTAGE

GETTING SCHOOLED 2 MONTAGE

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER - GS2 (COMING SOON)

FC3 MONTAGE

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER - FC3 (COMING SOON)

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER - PHILLY - BACK UP SOON

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER ATLANTA

Here's some big ones...

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER - SWEDEN

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER - JAPAN

Sorry for trouble i've caused - have a great season, and i'll pop by some tournies sometime.

~BACH

_milktea

Smash Lord
Yay BACH came back :).

Thanks Bach for all the stuff you've done for the Smash community. Glad to hear you'll still be around for Brawl! Hope to see you at FC (if you go).

Edit: Husband is absolutely ****ing brilliant in those montages.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Bach, you've done a lot for the community, it's all good. Come to FC again if you have the chance, too fun :p Glad you got a real job now though.

Tink

Smash Hero
tinky misses bach!!!!!!! you need to go to another tourny, so we can just chill, like the old days :D!

Vist

Smash Champion
Bach you have the respect of many smashers for what you've done for the community. I don't really know you (kinda weird considering my old smash days in ellicott city) but from what I can tell, after all your help with the community you really don't need to apoligize.

also, BYOC-philly was tight. Not only does it have a clip of me, neo, pc, and aho smashing but that was also a funny *** video. That mlg was supposed to me my 2nd major halo event but instead I ended up kicking it old school :cool:

Husband

Smash Lord
Thank you Bach for putting my number online. I have already received many phone calls.

Bach forgot to put my other number on there. I turn one phone off around 8 at night to save batteries. So thats why you dont get answers at night. My phone thats on at night is *bloop*. If you want to call me past 8-9pm, Just call my night phone so you can reach me.

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
YES. After almost 2 years there is a RoS2 montage! Oh, the memories... Any chance of BACH turning up at RoS4? Thanks for everything you've done for the community so far, you are and always have been a cool guy in my book.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Yay for BACH!

Also, I finally have my connection working again, so if you ever need me to help out on something, let me know.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I can't view it either.

BACH: I remember in the preview somerthing about an interview with Bombsoldier? Is that going to be included? Thanks =)

*pound*

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't view it either.

BACH: I remember in the preview somerthing about an interview with Bombsoldier? Is that going to be included? Thanks =)

*pound*
I kinda misplaced the txt file with the translation, as soon as i find it, i'll put up the video with the subtitles like i planned.

Top Bottom