• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So what do you do in this situation...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
You make a post in the combo videos thread and a lot of people like it.

Months pass by and for whatever reason someone revives the thread with a new post

Less than a few hours later you get an infraction for censor dodging in the first post.

You check to verify and clearly there is no censor dodging in the post.

Basically all I could come up with as the motive is, a mod dislikes the content in my video and decided to be a jerk so I get hit with an infraction that doesn't even apply to my post. Not to mention the post was made a loooooong time ago so NOBODY else had an issue with the post for all this time. Oh and best of all, after contacting the guy to get the reason why I got the infraction, he issues me a warning for profile signature violation....WHAT¿??¿!!!?

I don't know what I did to make this guy angry but wowzers.

Link to thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237061

How does one go about reporting an abusive moderator? Also I apologize for any typos/errors of any kind since I'm dauntingly typing all this from my phone. :(

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
All the way to the bottom of the front page, there is Forum Support. The description says:
If you have a problem with a user, moderator, or policy, post your issue here. This forum is confidential; only administrators will be able to see your threads.
I'd suggest making a thread there.

Edit: But make sure to read the "Purpose of this room" announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom