• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So...theres this guy...

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Link to original post: [drupal=1177]So...theres this guy...[/drupal]

he plays Smash. he's decent, but everyone else around him is so much better. this person is very lonley, its as if he plays alone. he plays as if everyone is against him, too bad for him its true.there's never anyone behind him, no one supports him, constantly bashed for the characters he mains. his many mistakes that seem fixable are not, and when things seemed like they were improving everything falls apart as if he made no improvement at all. this person is jealous that there are people around him that have others to have fun with, and people who support them. this person feels theres nothing he can do anymore on his own, hes not sure what to do next...

B

Brandon123

There is one Brawler..... He is FAST! he was announced in brawl.... He is SONIC!
GO! GO! SONIC!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If you make a mistake, it is by definition fixable. If it isn't then either A) It wasn't a mistake, or B) we're no longer talking about smash.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
He just needs to make friends with the people that are better than him.

He'll study their technique, figure out what they're doing right and what he's doing wrong.

He'll eventually pick MetaKnight and crush them all.

Muahahahahahahahahaha

mzink*

Smash Ace
Maybe if he reaches out and offers support to some people, some of them may offer some support in return. When people bash him he shouldn't take it too personally, who cares what they say. He'll enjoy himself more and make friends easier if he isn't resenting them.

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
this person can feel free to contact me via my profile or a PM, and this person can exchange wii codes with me, I would like to help this person move onto the next level... People bash me for using cptn. falcon... until I beat them... same with a few of my other characters. Game and Watch they NEVER insult because its my best character... but please tell this "person" that they are more than welcome to contact me... the last kid I gave advice to and helped is 13 yr old... he came to mass madness 14 and beat one of the best snakes I know, "Nuro" the kid was godly with snake, and there was only one other snake who was better... my point is that this kid started as an average rob player and became a menace with snake in 3 months... his goal is to be the best 13 yr old smasher in the US, and right now he's on the right track.

P.S. those of you who laughed at the idea of me playing link because of his lack of recovery, to hell with that! I found ways around it, and now beast with him!

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
do u want help too with this game... seriously i can make a group with you guys and teach you what I know... it will also help me to get different perspectives of the game, different points of view... I need to get better too but I am very good at training/advising.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
This guy should make friends with people around him and if taht's out of the question make friends on here. it will greatly improve his game and the game of others
P.s. I totally want to fight S.B. soldier. sounds similar to me as I main Samus and everyone's like "good luck buddy! and I'm pretty good. not xyro good, but like Serris good maybe :| never played the guy so I woudln't know :p. lag makes a fool out of me though. Anywho you should send me a PM S.B. Soldier so we can have a few rounds :)

Top Bottom