• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, the first time you played Musroomy Kingdom, World 1-1...

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Quote: So, the first time you played Musroomy Kingdom, World 1-1...

Reply: I puked in my mouth.

It looks nice but it's garbage to play on.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yeah.

I have to say, I jumped right for it.

And actually said "Wtf?" when I didnt grab it.

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure the first time I played it was in the actual event that TOLD me to go for the flag with Bowser, so the answer is yes: I went for the flag the first time I played World 1-1.

Zetsuei

Smash Cadet
I had the urge- I had to tell myself its not Mario lol.

Mista Sinista is right- it is a terrible tourney/duel stage. Too easy to get lucky KOs, etc.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
i love the stage, but its bad for tournys and duels. I tried to go through some pipes though.

and in 1-2, i died because I forgot about warp zone and tried to go through the pipe at the end xD

Mordraug

Smash Cadet
My first play was on 1-2 version, and near the end I got excited for the warp zone.
Needless to say I was dissappointed.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm.. it's been like a friggin decade since I last played this games, but I pretty much remember that I jumped for the flag but couldn't exactly touch it and only got the 5000 bonus, but if you're talking about Brawl then yea I did

Top Bottom