• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So much I want to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=5083]So much I want to do...[/drupal]

I can't keep this bottled up any longer.

I'm a huge fan of anything virtual (video games, anime, etc.) I've also a knack for cross-overs, like surprise appearances.

I've wanted to be my own self in a video game with my favorite characters. Kinda like Kingdom Hearts, but with much more variety.

Who'd I be? What are my powers? As I said, I'd just be myself (how I look in real life). But, I'd be a good melee weapons expert. My arsenal would contain 2 single-bladed lightsabers (one green beam, one white beam), Darth Maul's double-bladed lightsaber (only under certain conditions, which I'll explain later), and a standard sword (against those whose weapons aren't up to code with lightsaber defense). By default, I'm right-handed and I wield it with just one hand (Like Starkiller in "The Force Unleashed," but I'd hold it normally; blade pointed forward.) If necessary, I would also use a Super Scope as a firearm, which would act as a grenade launcher (of sorts). In terms of movement, I wear shoes that function the same as Shadow's; at high speeds, I can hover skate. The shoes would also contain rocket boosters, to help me reach any type of high place. (Originally, I had Force jumping powers, but I'm not a Jedi. So I switched it out.) I can also teleport in a manner of how Q warps in "Star Trek," and enter a stealth mode by vanishing.

I also have an "other" form, of sorts. In my fantasy world, there's a data chip embedded in my brain. If necessary, I can utilize it to become "Cyber Sonic." He mostly looks similar to Metal Sonic, but he's silver-colored, his eyes are orange, and his spines are more widespread. This is where I'd wield Darth Maul's lightsaber.

OK, that's my video game bit. Yes, there's more.

After recently learning about "Vocaloid" and it's superstar Hatsune Miku, that just furthers my fun idea of being in music. BUT... there's a problem. I can't come up with anything new and original. The only songs I know are the ones I listen to. And I've always wanted to sing them alongside my favorite virtual characters. (If anyone wants to see a list of my favorite songs, let me know. I'll compile a list.)

Who are my favorite virtual characters? Well, if you asked for a list of "all my favorites," it'd be too many pages. There's so many, and the list keeps growing. But there are now 11 characters that are my "absolute favorites." And for the video game section above, they'd be my party members.

My 11 absolute favorites:
- Garfield
- Meilin Rae (from the anime "Cardcaptors")
- Link
- Lola Bunny (her "Space Jam" form)
- Dark Magician Girl
- Ashley (from "WarioWare Inc.")
- Yubel (from "Yu-Gi-Oh GX")
- Midna (imp form)
- Fi (from "Skyward Sword")
- Shantae
- Hatsune Miku (recently added; seriously, who wouldn't want to sing with her?)

*big sigh* OK. I've said it.

TL?

Smash Ace

I'm a huge fan of anything virtual (video games, anime, etc.) I've also a knack for cross-overs, like surprise appearances.

I've wanted to be my own self in a video game with my favorite characters. Kinda like Kingdom Hearts, but with much more variety.

Who'd I be? What are my powers? As I said, I'd just be myself (how I look in real life). But, I'd be a good melee weapons expert. My arsenal would contain 2 single-bladed lightsabers (one green beam, one white beam), Darth Maul's double-bladed lightsaber (only under certain conditions, which I'll explain later), and a standard sword (against those whose weapons aren't up to code with lightsaber defense). By default, I'm right-handed and I wield it with just one hand (Like Starkiller in "The Force Unleashed," but I'd hold it normally; blade pointed forward.) If necessary, I would also use a Super Scope as a firearm, which would act as a grenade launcher (of sorts). In terms of movement, I wear shoes that function the same as Shadow's; at high speeds, I can hover skate. The shoes would also contain rocket boosters, to help me reach any type of high place. (Originally, I had Force jumping powers, but I'm not a Jedi. So I switched it out.) I can also teleport in a manner of how Q warps in "Star Trek," and enter a stealth mode by vanishing.

I also have an "other" form, of sorts. In my fantasy world, there's a data chip embedded in my brain. If necessary, I can utilize it to become "Cyber Sonic." He mostly looks similar to Metal Sonic, but he's silver-colored, his eyes are orange, and his spines are more widespread. This is where I'd wield Darth Maul's lightsaber.

After recently learning about "Vocaloid" and it's superstar Hatsune Miku, that just furthers my fun idea of being in music. BUT... there's a problem. I can't come up with anything new and original. The only songs I know are the ones I listen to. And I've always wanted to sing them alongside my favorite virtual characters. (If anyone wants to see a list of my favorite songs, let me know. I'll compile a list.)

Who are my favorite virtual characters? Well, if you asked for a list of "all my favorites," it'd be too many pages. There's so many, and the list keeps growing. But there are now 11 characters that are my "absolute favorites." And for the video game section above, they'd be my party members.

- Garfield
- Link
- Dark Magician Girl
- Midna (imp form)
- Shantae

I almost thought you were serious untill the highlighted paragraph. This is the most brilliant parody of fan-fiction ever. One of the best blogs in a while. :bee:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
My favorite part is where you hold your sword in one hand, like Starkiller, but forward instead of reversed. So, you just hold it normally roflmaosaucewtfbbq!

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
I almost thought you were serious untill the highlighted paragraph. This is the most brilliant parody of fan-fiction ever. One of the best blogs in a while. :bee:
Thanks.... but, I actually am being serious. Sorry.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
This is not fan-fiction, even if it sounds like it. This is what I want to do. For real.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
I want to contact the right places about all this. Obviously, for the bit about making myself into a virtual character, Nintendo's one of them; 4 members of my team are from there.

But what about the music bit? Who can I get a hold of for that?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I want to contact the right places about all this. Obviously, for the bit about making myself into a virtual character, Nintendo's one of them; 4 members of my team are from there.

But what about the music bit? Who can I get a hold of for that?
Hatsune Miku's in your party so you could get a hold of her.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I want to have a manga about me where I wield a extra powerful sword "The Widowmaker" and I just kill everyone I see....and have a harem of ****s.

But it's never gonna happen. Nice things hardly ever happen so...well...deal with it. Plus is Garfield still around? That is what I was wondering while reading the blog. :troll:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why Imp Midna?

Real Midna looks like Keira Knightley with actual breasts and funky tattoos, much more hot.

- Garfield
- Link
- Dark Magician Girl
- Midna (imp form)
- Shantae

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
What about the music bit? What does everyone think about that?
I would say chase your dream and if you feel strongly about them; I would say for it.

However, I would put your chances at 0% of ever achieving them. Just saying. : /

But hey, that's what dreams are for, am i'right?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Me, I can't stand her. :troll:

No wait....I actually REALLY can't stand her and vocaloids.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Oh **** I missed that part about Hatsune Miku.

I wouldn't want to sing with her. I'd be too busy ****ING THE **** OUT OF HER.

Seriously why would you insinuate a vast majority of people DON'T WANT TO SING ALONGSIDE VOCALOIDS THEN NOT EXPECT TO BE MOCKED.

And here's the part where I ask if you're under the age of 16 cuz I think you might be.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Looks like people were obnoxious enough to have this blog requested for lock.

Good job! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom