• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So maybe I am a bit too obsessed...

Elite Seraphim

Smash Rookie
Looking at my records, I think I may be too obsessed. I think it is time to pick a new character to play as...

Are you guys' records looking as ridiculously biased as mine are right now? :laugh:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Yeah, they do, lol

Unless you hosted a tourney with your Wii, the game will always show your main there

roman5hero

Smash Apprentice
mine is ike and only because i used him in begging and ***** all my friends so when i dropped him all of my friends picked him up and im the only one who will have us all over

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
Wolf is lonely ._.

My records say Kirby and Yoshi mostly, but it should say Wolf, but online matches don't effect the records.

Pearl Floatzel

Smash Apprentice
No. Ness is currently the champ for most kills (I think).
But I switch secondaries on a weekly basis, because I hate not knowing how to play against people.
Also my brother plays and does the same thing, 'cept he plays Meta mostly.
And my friend plays no one but Wolf. His would look like this.

TMS

Smash Journeyman
Everything "good" on my records is Sonic. I have no idea why, I rarely ever use Sonic.

Everything "bad"(except loneliest) is Ike.

Loneliest character is Donkey Kong.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
on my friend's wii, his main (Marth) is everywhere but Accuracy where all the sudden his characters disappear and mine appear in his place.

L 17

Smash Apprentice
On my game, fox is the lonliest. Zelda is the smash sap (that's my friend's main, hehe)

The rest is Snake, including disaster master.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Mine say all different kinds of things, as I play a lot of characters. Although one characters I NEVER play, Ike, has one of the good rankings and I can't figure out why. I never play my own version anywhay though, always somewhere else.

Best101

Smash Ace
Mine is with Toon Link, and a - for loneliest character. What's that suppose to mean? Pokemon Trainer used to be there. Falco is my second most used character too

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Although one characters I NEVER play, Ike, has one of the good rankings and I can't figure out why. I never play my own version anywhay though, always somewhere else.
Probably because when you chose Ike you landed every hit/whatever that good record was.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Yea my records say Mario on almost all except for 2. It's even that way with the KO count, 2nd place is Fox with 871 and 1st is Mario with 1,886

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
Mine says that with Kirby for most wins, and Sonic for most losses. And then basically everything else is Kirby.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
You'll see mine with Peach, Olimar, Pit, and King Dedede in random spots on that list (4 most commonly played characters among me and people I live with)

boom-man97

Smash Journeyman
mine would but i play a few all falcon matches and now they all show the cap. XD

Edds

Smash Ace
Looking at my records, I think I may be too obsessed. I think it is time to pick a new character to play as...

Are you guys' records looking as ridiculously biased as mine are right now? :laugh:
this is just awesome cause it has captin falcon all over it.

Elite Seraphim

Smash Rookie
this is just awesome cause it has captin falcon all over it.
No doubt about it. I refuse to accept the general notion that Captain Falcon is the worst character in brawl. His mechanics have totally changed and thus requires a whole new train of thought and strategy compared to Melee. Anyone that wants to prove me wrong is welcome to play me. ;)

Top Bottom